Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 177

Author Topic: Moar DnDs on the Interwebs (Back to Fridays\Sundays)  (Read 88792 times)

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
Re: Moar DnDs on the Interwebs (Back to Fridays\Sundays)
« Reply #1635 on: March 03, 2010, 01:15:33 pm »

Hopefully I can make this weeks. Damn illnesses and timezones.

Looks like I need to get ready to use AoE spells.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
« Reply #1636 on: March 03, 2010, 03:37:16 pm »

darn it. I really would love to have gotten XP for the last fight, but of course I couldn't.I'm going to be so far behind. blarrgh.

As for friday, I'll likely be very late for the game, baring any rather lucky circumstances.
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: March 03, 2010, 03:38:17 pm »

Actually, I think I'm about a quarter of the way through level 8. So I think you're ahead.
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1638 on: March 03, 2010, 04:36:26 pm »

S'allright, i'll do another level catchup at the end of the Ocean when you reach the Giantlands.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1639 on: March 03, 2010, 04:39:33 pm »

Nernas is level 10, and most of our members are lvl 9... I'm something like halfway through level 9, so yeah... 8 is a little behind, but not cripplingly.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
« Reply #1640 on: March 03, 2010, 05:48:08 pm »

I have this horrible feeling I'm going to die at this level catchup too. Neruz, is it possible to make like scrolls of raise dead? Cause if so, that would be optimal. Nernas could use them, even if I was dead.
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1641 on: March 03, 2010, 05:48:50 pm »

Well, there is something I could do....

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1642 on: March 03, 2010, 08:46:14 pm »

Making scrolls requires the scribe scroll feat. You could try some sort of communication magic to ask someone like Bones to teleport some in, but transport costs would be expensive... These insects don't strike me as the raise dead type, but you never know what they may have looted...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: March 03, 2010, 09:07:19 pm »

Speaking of Levels, does anyone remember how much XP we got in the session where I acquired the undead sand worm and bulette?

That's the last time I played, and I don't think I remembered to update my XP count.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: March 03, 2010, 09:46:33 pm »

I think that the worm was worth 533 and the bulette was good for 800. If there was anything else in that session then it might clear up some accounting issues I have had...
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1645 on: March 03, 2010, 09:50:35 pm »

There were fish things at the start, on the boat, then a fight inside the tower against some more fish things that hid under the sand, then the trapped Corridor of Misjudged Dimension Doors.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: March 03, 2010, 10:28:59 pm »

The fight with the giant and the undead army was worth 2000.
The critter with the spiked chain that could see through sand was good for 700.
The wizard at the top of the tower was worth 1200, but most people missed that. I don't have any recorded xp for the traps though...

oh, and the undead fish before the giant were probably worth 630.

Of course, this is all the xp I got, which may be different to what you got depending upon your level...
Read the First Post!

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1647 on: March 04, 2010, 07:51:54 pm »

Can I get DM confirmation on that + the sand worm and bullete fights?

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1648 on: March 04, 2010, 07:59:29 pm »

I have no bloody clue.

If you turn up for a game and your level is sufficiently far behind that it becomes a liability, i'll just boost you up a bit.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1649 on: March 04, 2010, 08:40:13 pm »

So I have had some seriously bad luck attending sessions lately. A shame too, it looks like I've missed out on some respectable levels of insanity.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 177