Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 177

Author Topic: Moar DnDs on the Interwebs (Back to Fridays\Sundays)  (Read 89371 times)

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
Re: Moar DnDs on the Interwebs (Back to Fridays\Sundays)
« Reply #1485 on: February 06, 2010, 10:52:57 pm »

It's as a Reduce Person spell with a CL of 10th, and it would probably be 3 size category drops.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: February 07, 2010, 12:36:18 am »

Is there any chance of just casting raise dead on the mahi?

I don't think they're dead, just half-species-switched into medusae. Something more akin to Break Enchantment would be the proper way to restore them... But then again, judging by the "rumours" of this "machine", our local wizard doesn't have the magical balls to restore even these peoples' eyelashes. No offense Nernas, it's just a not-level-21-yet thing.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: February 07, 2010, 07:01:12 am »

Besides, it is probably not so much restoring them as redesigning them and trying to get it just right. Along with not being epic enough to use the machine...

But we found some frozen Mahi that looked to be fine apart from the 'frozen in a meat locker' thing...

I may not be here for the next weekend, given my allergy to missing out on xp, and the fact that my character is somewhat difficult to kill. If someone wants to I might be willing to look into the possibility of loaning out my character. But that would probably be a bad idea, considering that I am using a few slightly obscure and/or complicated tricks...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: February 08, 2010, 04:32:01 pm »

I am unfortunately probably going to miss most of friday's game too, basketball game going on that I have to preform for.
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: February 09, 2010, 12:07:31 am »

I may well call the next couple of sessions off, depending on how well i recover from my operation.

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: February 09, 2010, 03:21:25 am »

I'z be happy. One of the first characters I made for D&D, a favored soul going on prestiege pally riding a dragon, got accepted for a game. Accepted before the deadline hell before I even adusted him for the game since I was working on another character first.

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: February 10, 2010, 05:44:32 pm »

So, any word on a friday game? Though it might be one of those we'll cross that bridge when we come to it?
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: February 10, 2010, 05:54:29 pm »

Those "bridge crossing" games usually result in the DM going "screw the bridge it's not mandatory and I can't even see the damn thing because the earth is obscuring the sun and there's no light."

Either that or, it sometimes seems to me, "Shoruke's not here so let's start." But that's just my emo side typing; he's usually quite quiet, I don't know what's with him this week...

Anyway if there is a game on Friday I'll be late for it.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: February 10, 2010, 05:55:09 pm »

I await the epic conclusion to last session with bated breath, so hopefully we do

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: February 10, 2010, 06:00:53 pm »

On one hand I want to have it, on the other hand not so much this Friday. I gotta go looking for a job and Fridays are the days with the most free time besides the weekend itself.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: February 10, 2010, 06:35:29 pm »

I await the epic conclusion to last session with bated breath, so hopefully we do

As will I, once I remember what that conclusion was.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: February 10, 2010, 08:34:58 pm »

No conclusion, we killed the boss, games over...
Did anyone end up making that knowledge check about Lichs?
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: February 10, 2010, 09:00:54 pm »

No, since we ended right after we killed him

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: February 10, 2010, 09:01:51 pm »

Question: Would I get a bonus to that check, as I'm turning into one?
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: February 10, 2010, 09:31:27 pm »

and conversely, what happens if you turn into one if you don't know anything about them?
Read the First Post!
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 177