Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 177

Author Topic: Moar DnDs on the Interwebs (Back to Fridays\Sundays)  (Read 89381 times)

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
Re: Moar DnDs on the Interwebs (Back to Fridays\Sundays)
« Reply #1080 on: January 08, 2010, 08:00:22 am »

Oh, right that. Where were those item lists again?

IIRC, i don't think any item i didn't deliberately call out or describe changed, the futures you guys missed were only about two levels worth.

As for the rest, off the top of my head one of Nernas's Orbs does funky stuff with his Magic Missiles. I can't remember what the other stuff was (you guys really should have identified that crap back when i hadn't lost my notes XD).

Definite downside of the random sandbox stuff; tracking down past stuff is difficult, made more difficult by the intermittant existence of chat logs.

If i can't find the notes by tomorrow morning, i'll just redo the items as appropriate, so long as you guys provide a handy list of shit you got. For now, SLEEEP.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2010, 08:02:01 am by Neruz »

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: January 08, 2010, 09:05:43 am »

Well, I won't be there today, but have fun!

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: January 08, 2010, 11:26:42 am »

I am in the middle of building a poster for my science project today, and I may be late.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: January 08, 2010, 11:54:58 am »

Oh right we got a session today, totally forgot about that. And methinks we should be visiting the other groups that have things they might trade to us to before we move onto the giantlands.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: January 08, 2010, 11:56:40 am »

True. I wonder why that tiny little tribe was so focused on? Maybe there's something good there.

Like Oedith.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Shoruke

• Bay Watcher
  • There's a Prinny in Fire Emblem, dood!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: January 08, 2010, 12:31:18 pm »

I STILL don't know what kind of sneakyness powers our armor-enhancing runes give.

Also, I need to borrow a diamond or 9 from someone please. And 3 weapon-enhancing runes, to make my steel holy rapier and my really mundane daggers more asskickinger.
The Unforgotten Beast, Shoruke, has come! A pale-skinned human. It has heterochromatic eyes and moves in an unpredictable manner. Beware its rapier wit!

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: January 08, 2010, 12:56:29 pm »

Lets wait on further purchases, unless their things you must apsolutly have, untill we see what the various orc factions have to offer.

tehstefan

• Bay Watcher
  • R.I.P Bro. You were too good for this place
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: January 08, 2010, 01:04:08 pm »

I think I might trade my holy morningstar for either plus 6 or plus 4 gloves of dexterity

I can't wait to actually have a dex modifier! Lol.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2010, 01:36:54 pm by tehstefan »
I suspect you've never tried doing many illegal things yet in your game. The second the CCS knows you're "active", they'll come down on you like the hammer of God.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: January 08, 2010, 02:59:23 pm »

Servy is oop. Today, DM comes pre-caffinated.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: January 08, 2010, 03:41:26 pm »

Reposting the stuff I have that might need identifying.

Blood iron scimitar's{with +2 runes} and chain shirt
Voidblade{with +2 rune}
The Dungeon Master: Inside the north-western small chest is a plain robe of white silk
Heavy wooden shield with +2 fire resist rune applied
Arcanite Scimitar
The Dungeon Master: A small wooden rod
, a set of platinum thieves tools with gold embossing
, an odd black iron bracer with a silver dagger sheathed in it
, a very nice longbow styled to look like an eagle and apparantly made out of a burnished blue metal
{used}, two crystal vials full of red liquid
 and a pair of goggles with diamond lenses
The Dungeon Master: your previous equipment all looks more elaborate and interesting too, as if it's gained more decorations
The Dungeon Master: Calladskarina finds a tarnished Small Silver Dagger wedged between some stones in the corner of the room.{horizontal corridor just after hobgoblin and goblin slave fight}

This stuff was in the treasure room with the runes, I don't have it but others might.

The Dungeon Master: Underneath the white robe is another, black robe, sewn with bones and skull motifs in silver thread
The Dungeon Master: There are red, cream, butterscotch, lime green and dark purple liquids in the flasks
« Last Edit: January 08, 2010, 03:45:23 pm by RAM »
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: January 08, 2010, 03:44:39 pm »

Also potion flasks and Tiger Face.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1091 on: January 08, 2010, 04:03:06 pm »

Jervous: 3 Orbs; one deep red with orange ember-like sparkles floating within, one bright diamond sheathed in a golden flame and one pure black and spiderwebbed with purple fractures, 2 clear crystal sword hilts,
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: January 08, 2010, 04:04:01 pm »

I was just about to post that along with:

2 limegreen flasks
2 butterscotch flasks
2 purple flasks

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: January 08, 2010, 04:48:35 pm »

White Silk Robes are a Good Aligned Robe of the Archmagi
The small wooden rod is a rod of Lesser Enlarge Metamagic
The platinum thieves tools are Mindful Tools of the Watcher, they are Masterwork Thieves Tools that grant an additional +4 enhancement bonus to skill checks with them and they provide a warning if whatever you're using them on has a lingering magical aura
The Black Iron Bracer with a Silver Dagger is a Bladestorm Bracer; drawing the dagger from the bracer is a free action and draws a functional +2 dagger (the silver dagger remains in place), once the dagger leaves your possession it remains in existence for 1 round and then vanishes, When using the Bladestorm Bracer to throw daggers, you get 1 extra attack at your highest attack bonus.
Once per day, you can initiate a Bladestorm, making throwing attacks with the daggers as normal, but doubling your attacks, so if you have say +6/+1, you'd get +6/+6/+1 normally, and when using the Bladestorm you'd get +6/+6/+6/+6/+1/+1
The Longbow is the Seeker's Hope, a minor artefact built by the Mages of the Citadel, it's semi-intelligent but has no personality, rather the intelligence is used to aim itself. The bow is a +3 Longbow with the Distance, Keen and Seeking properties. A number of times per day equal to 3+the wielders Dex modifier, the wielder can declare an attack to be a Sure Shot, which automatically hits regardless of any defences.
The tarnished small silver dagger is exactly what it says on the tin and is worth 100 GP
The Goggles are Artificers Goggles, they grant a +2 circumstance and a +2 enhancement bonus to doing fiddly work with magical items, such as picking magical locks, disabling magical traps, constructing magical constructs etc

The tiger face is the Head of the Tiger, part of a set known as the Spirit of the Tiger, on it's own it provides a +4 bonus on saves against mind-affecting abilities and a +6 bonus to listen checks.

The Deep Red orb is a chunk of Crystallised Eternium with a bound Fire Elemental inside. Whenever the wielder of the Orb casts a spell with the Fire subtype the spell deals 1 extra point of damage per dice. Additionally, 3 times per day the Orb can cast Scorching Ray with a caster level of 7
The Diamond Orb with golden fire is a piece of stabilised Elemental Air bound in Divine energies. The wielder does not need to breathe.
The Black one is a tiny shard of an insatiable maw from the depths of the void, a great sphere of nothing that sucks in and devours all that comes close. The shard is normally imprisoned by powerful magical wards. With a standard action the wards can be raised or lowered, when lowered the orb causes a steady light wind towards the wielder as the air is sucked in and devoured by the orb. While active, the wielder is at the center of a warped reality field, any and all non-melee attacks and spells are sucked into the orb and never seen again. If the orb eats more than 50 points of damage in one round it partially collapses and the wards restore and cannot be dropped for 1 hour. If it eats more than 100 points of damage in a 10 round period then it collapses completely and evaporates.
The 2 clear crystal sword hilts are Mageblades, when held by a being capable of casting Arcane spells they project an energy field the approximate size and shape of a longsword. They are treated as longswords with the following exceptions: Anyone capable of casting Arcane spells is proficient in their use. As a swift action the wielder can determine what kind of energy the blades are (and thus what damage they cause). 'Physical' is an acceptable energy type. The wielder can channel magical energy into the blades, allowing him to cast spells with somatic componants despite the fact that his hands are full. The wielder uses a mental stat (Int, Wis, Cha) of his choice instead of his Str modifier when making attack and damage rolls with the blades, and while wielding the blades and no other weapon gains a BAB equal to his Arcane caster level. They are also considered to be light weapons.

The Lime Green potions are potions of Poison Immunity, drinking one grants the drinker complete immunity to all natural poisons for 24 hours. It will also protect against a single dose of supernatural or magical poison, but the immunity effect immediately ends.
The Butterscotch potions are Lesser Potions of Health, when drunk they give the drinker a permanent +1 Inherant bonus to his Constitution score.
The Purple potions are Potions of Emptiness, when drunk they turn the drinker into a shadow for 2 hours, making him almost impossible to see even in broad daylight. The drinker gets a +20 bonus to hide checks and is invisible in areas that are darker than 'well lit'.

Black Robe was a Master Necromancers Robe, it increases the caster level of the wearer by 2 when casing spells with the Necromantic or Evil types, allows the wearer to control an extra 2 HD per caster level of Undead created with the Animate Dead spell, grants the Corpsecrafter feat to the wearer and can produce 10 1st level Human Warrior corpses per day.
Blue Robe is a Robe of the Aquarian, the wearer can breathe indefinitely underwater and suffers no penalties while fighting underwater. Spells that use or create water are cast at a +2 caster level, spell with that use or create fire are cast at a -2 caster level. The wearer can speak with any creature with the Aquatic or Water subtype and if the wearer gains the ability to Turn or Rebuke creatures with the Aquatic or Water subtype as an Evil Cleric Turns or Rebukes Undead. Finally, if the wearer is at least half immersed in a body of water, he can summon a Large Water Elemental as a full round action. Only one Elemental can be summoned at a time and the elemental is not under the summoners control (although it is friendly towards him).
« Last Edit: January 08, 2010, 05:08:58 pm by Neruz »

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: January 08, 2010, 05:46:40 pm »

I would like to make the following trade with Bones
02,000 Handy Haversack
08,000 gp (ring +2) Ring of Protection
05,000 Dusty rose Ioun Stone
05,500 Boots of Striding and Springing
08,000 gp (+2) Amulet of Natural Armor
05,200 Helm of Comprehend Languages and Read Magic
40,000 Ring of Freedom of Movement
16000 +4 gloves of dexterity
4000 +2 headband of intellect
4000 +2 Cloak of charisma

22000 +2 fire resist shield(enchanted by rune)
75000 White robe of archmagi
  700 handful of gems from just before first teleporter.
Read the First Post!
Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73] 74 75 ... 177