Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 28

Author Topic: Hope to Dodge - Turn 43. END.  (Read 21640 times)

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Hope to Dodge - Turn 7. A criminal is made.
« Reply #90 on: October 15, 2009, 04:09:37 am »

I'll acrobatically dodge my way through the tower making sure to aviod any dangerous looking traps and flip them off if I suceed.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Hope to Dodge - Turn 8. I morun our first death.
« Reply #91 on: October 15, 2009, 07:30:35 am »

Less then 50% of players have or will have read this message.

Realmfighter
{4} - Realmfighter leads the guards, nervously turning corners. Luckily for him, he finds the cemetery he was looking for fairly quickly. There are five zombies in the crypt!
{5} (Guards) - "Zombies! Return to your rest!" The guards charge the zombies. Each guard kills a zombie.
{2} (Richard) - He shivers at the sight of the zombies.
+1 OOC Knowledge User! Dabbling OOC Knowledge User gained!

Dragnar
{6-1=5} - Dragnar takes the class "Practical Applications of Automaton Locomotion." He learns how to actually build automaton movement systems, rather then just basic knowledge about them. Leaving the room, he finds a quiet, empty classroom to upgrade his mini-mech in. Without hesitating, he builds six legs and attaches them perfectly.
{3} (Mini-mech) - The mini-mech doesn't finish checking Dragnar's math until after he is finished with the upgrade. It was correct. The mini-mech does a test jump, leaping five feet in the air. It spins about rapidly, then runs around the room before coming to a stop in front of Dragnar. "Status: Mobility fully operational. Resuming mission: Guard master."
+2 Steampunk Mechanic!
Mini-mech mobility enhanced! +1 to agility, speed, and dodge rolls! Upgrade weapon for improved accuracy!

CJ1145
{6} - Richard leaves the crypt and heads into the city, looking for an alchemists shop. He finds two, side-by-side: Milfred's Magical or Mundane Concoctions, and Nara's Potions. A kind-looking old lady beckons him into Milfred's store.
{1} (Alfred) - The zombie tries to raise another zombie, but is distracted by some guards.
{1} (Zombie horde) - The remaining zombies stand around. They have their backs to the guards when they arrive. They continue standing there as the guards start killing them.
+2 Richport Lore! Dabbling Richport Loremaster gained!

Apostolic Nihilist
{6} - Guy rapidly moves away from the guards, and manages to find his city again. He re-orients himself, and finds where Gaius should be. Unfortunately, he gets surprised when a kid runs past him, and falls over onto the model of the city. It is ruined!
Jul is nowhere to be seen.
+1 Richport Loremaster!
+1 to finding Gaius!

SHAD0Wdump
{2} - Generic guy #1 lands next to a bar, and enters. It is a seedy looking place, filled with shifty looking patrons. He sits at the bar and orders an ale. After the barmaster gives him the ale, Generic guy #1 realizes that he has no money.

RandomNumberGenerator
{4} - Lithoniel realizes that the merchant only has his crossbow with him, but searches through his brain to find the way out. They leave the building through the main entrance without incident. There are probably guards around here.
{2} (Minion) - The merchant mindlessly follows the dark elf
+2 Mind Reader! Dabbling Mind Reader gained!

Flintus10
{6} - Flint rapidly ascends the tower ruins, dodging traps as he goes, but he misses one and triggers a floor plate. He leaps through a doorway in front of it. A sturdy stone door slide into place through the doorway he came from. Screams of terror are heard behind it, which turn into insistant demands to be let out, then, briefly, agony. A pleasant squishing noise can be heard. Flint takes stock of his surroundings. There is a large window to his left, a door in front of him, a door to the right, and a blocked door behind him. Looking out the window, he seems to be three stories up. There are no easy handholds, but Flint reckons he could make the climb downwards if he really tried. He seems to be about halfway up the tower.
+1 Trap Lore!

Status
Quote from: Realmfighter(Ragnar)
Good

Skills:
Novice Anti-Necromancer [1/4]
Dabbling Meek Conversationalist [1/2]
Dabbling Strutter [1/2]
Dabbling Persuader [1/2]
Dabbling OOC Knowledge User [0/2]

Inventory:
Bronze axe(wielded), commoner clothes stained black with ash(worn), unidentified parchment(carried)

Minions:
Three guards - healthy
Pizza delivery boy - armed with pointy stick
Skills:
Dabbling Anti-Necromancer [0/2]

Quote from: CJ1145(Richard)
Hoarse. -1 to speaking next turn.

Skills:
Novice Necromancer [3/4]
Dabbling Doctor [1/2]
Dabbling Richport Loremaster [1/2]

Inventory:
Stick with a cheap gem embedded on top(wielded), commoner clothes stained reddish with berry juice(worn), unidentified parchment(carried), needle & thread(carried)

Minions:
Alfred - Intelligent(?) zombie that looks like a human.
Skills:
Dabbling Necromancer [1/2]
1 zombie - good condition

Quote from: SHADOWdump(Generic guy #1)
Good

Skills:
Dabbling Gambler [1/2]
Novice Rabble Rouser [0/4]
Devastating Sneezer [3/6]
Dabbling Lander [0/2]

Abilities:
Can hover with devastating sneezes

Inventory:
Standard clothing(worn), a bag full of wooden dice(tied to belt), and a pair of cleats(worn)

Quote from: Flintus10(Flint)
Good

Skills:
Dabbling healer [0/2]
Dabbling Trap Lore [1/2]

Inventory:
Iron dagger(carried), bronze short sword(wielded), a black silk cloak (worn), 3 smoke bombs, bloody arrow (carried).

Quote from: Apolistic Nihilist(Guy)
Healthy
Richport guards hate him

Skills:
Novice Richport Loremaster [1/4]
Dabbling Persuader [0/2]

Inventory:
Leather gloves(worn), black cloak(worn), rusty nail covered in blood(worn), hammer(wielded), brass feather (carried).

Minions:
Jul - ?

Abilities:
+1 to finding Gaius

Quote from: Dragnar
Great

Skills:
Novice Steampunk Mechanic [3/4]
Dabbling Magi-Tech Engineer [0/2]

Inventory:
Schrodinger's box of stuff(carried), simple clothing(worn)

Minions:
Intelligent steam powered mini-mech.
Upgrades: Spider legs - Mobility

Quote from: RandomNumberGenerator(Lithoniel)
Broken right index finger! -1 to actions requiring both hand.
Wanted in Richport for murder, evading arrest, and using psychic powers.

Skills:
Novice Manipulator [0/4]
Dabbling Mind Controller [1/2]
Dabbling Mind Reader

Inventory:
Bronze scimitar(wielded), bronze buckler(worn), traveler's clothes(worn), psychology book(carried), social skills book(carried)

Minions:
Weapons merchant. Mind-controlled, effect begins to fade after one more turn.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Hope to Dodge - Turn 8. I mourn our first death.
« Reply #92 on: October 15, 2009, 08:08:09 am »

I subtly push a random guy into spilling a particularly mean looking guy's drink,then watch the resulting chaos from safety.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 15, 2009, 08:46:35 am »

All right, this game won't be fun for anyone if all you do is go out of your way to make me lose the game. I'm just going to kill you now and be done with it.

I tell the old lady "I sense a disturbance in the force... that way!" and sprint off towards the cemetery, firing a blast of pure EVIL at realmfighter.

Alfred eats realmfighter.

The zombie horde eats the guards.

The other Richard shall be ignored, FOR NOW...
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 15, 2009, 08:59:10 am »

If it makes you feel any better, the guards would have attacked him on a {1}, taken him off to jail on a {2}, been highly suspicious on a {3}, and have noticed his magic on a {6}.

RandomNumberGenerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 15, 2009, 09:37:50 am »

Quickly slip away from the jail, then follow the merchant to his house.
The end of the world is more fun then I expected.

Apostolic Nihilist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 15, 2009, 09:54:40 am »

Curse the fates, then rush over to Gaius' location.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 04:20:09 pm by Apostolic Nihilist »

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 15, 2009, 12:32:44 pm »

While the gaurd are fighting the zombies discreetly make a anti magic bubble
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 15, 2009, 03:47:35 pm »

I'm not shooting you with magic, I'm shooting you with evil!

Oh, and add to my turn If the anti-magic bubble works, mention "Hey, where'd you learn that? Only the top necromancers in the order get that spell, whose rotting ass did you kiss to get your lying, grubby little hands on it?"

I think it's obvious what my goal is here.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 15, 2009, 08:11:27 pm »

I'm not shooting you with magic, I'm shooting you with evil!

Your shooting me with evil given form by magic.

Also, thats two actions.

If you get two actions, i get my original, and cut your freaking head off.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 09:10:56 pm by realmfighter »
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 15, 2009, 09:19:11 pm »

Talking is a free action.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 15, 2009, 09:22:10 pm »

Could you show me were exactly he Nirur Torir said that, please.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 15, 2009, 09:29:44 pm »

It's the unwritten law of all games. If you need me to tell you this, you don't deserve to know.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 15, 2009, 10:33:52 pm »

Saying that will make me a outlaw. Thats a god-damned major action!

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 15, 2009, 11:12:01 pm »

All right, this game won't be fun for anyone if all you do is go out of your way to make me lose the game. I'm just going to kill you now and be done with it.

I tell the old lady "I sense a disturbance in the force... that way!" and sprint off towards the cemetery, firing a blast of pure EVIL at realmfighter.

Alfred eats realmfighter.

The zombie horde eats the guards.

The other Richard shall be ignored, FOR NOW...

While the gaurd are fighting the zombies discreetly make a anti magic bubble
A) Talking is a free action
B) I'm in a foul mood due to a headache and insomnia. Your actions are both locked.
C) Talking is a free action, but this will not end well for either of you.
D) Mua-hahahahahahaha and all that.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 28