Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: Secure, Contain and Protect (Turn 10) A Budding Relationship  (Read 10773 times)

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
Re: Secure, Contain and Protect (Turn 1) Crash site
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2009, 08:48:53 pm »

Dragnar
Search truck
{6}
You search the truck, and to your surprise you find a {gun of your choice} and a retractable riot shield1!
Frelock
Practice with sword
{4}
You swing the sword, and while it may look bulky and useless on the outside, you realize that the sword is actually perfect, as the random points actually make the sword easier to use!
RAM
Get out of truck
{2}
You attempt to get out of the truck, but you fall on your ass.
DR. Bright
Save the driver
{4}
After she checks for survivors in the main compartment, she notices the cab on the other side of the truck almost entirely sheared off. She goes into the cabin and attempts to save the driver and succeeds but he lost his leg and wont be waking up anytime soon.

1 its a riot shield that folds up to a gauntlet on your hand, not slowing you down at all.
You know, you got that "perfect" sword with a 1... there's no way that's a good thing.
(I think that I know that one, I will have to avoid rolling any 1s, ever...)
(*sighs* I am terrible at names.)

I hate both of you.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 03:23:18 am by realmfighter »
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2009, 08:51:38 pm »

Come now, I knew the sword wasn't perfect.

Examine sword carefully.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2009, 09:06:38 pm »

I am pretty sure that my character wouldn't know anything about the sword...

I get some equipment.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Secure, Contain and Protect (Turn 2) Assholes
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2009, 09:19:26 am »

Hehehe, I know exactly what the sword is. No wonder he got it with a one. I thought it might have been contained by now, it must have been in transit.

I will take the good doctor. I search the truck for anything useful. I also take the armor off any dead people or the driver and wear it.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 09:21:05 am by Zako »

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
Re: Secure, Contain and Protect (Turn 2) Assholes
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2009, 11:37:25 am »

I know absolutely nothing about guns, so I don't know what to pick.

For my action: I will search for a list of SCP's being transported in this truck(if any).
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
Re: Secure, Contain and Protect (Turn 3) The plot thickens
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2009, 02:53:55 pm »

Frelock
Examine sword carefully, get out of truck
{6}
You examine the sword carefully, and you realize that by all right, it should suck! it must be magic.
You jump outside, and see a what looks like a little girl in a shawl, jump and "swallow" a car about 20 cars back.

RAM
Get equipment, get out of truck
{1}
You search for a gun, but fail and you decide to get out of the truck. When you jump out of the truck you stumble and break you left arm, and land on a axe. You want it?

Zako
Get equipment
{2}
You search the body of the driver for equipment, but you can only find a magnum. You equip it.

Dragnar
Look at SCP transportation list, get out of truck
{4}
You stumble around to find the list, but you cant find it. Deciding to not waste a turn, he jumps out of the truck.

If you want to know something, ask me. if you want to know something, you get two rolls, one for your action and one for the information.

Anyone want to be the driver?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 03:14:23 pm by realmfighter »
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2009, 08:33:34 pm »

Erm... Paul Smith?

I try to use the axe to make a splint for my left arm.
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2009, 08:42:01 pm »

I'll look around to try and get my bearings, if I know where we are, I'll set off in the direction of our original destination.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2009, 08:51:35 pm »

Say hi to little girl, and convince her not to swallow any more cars for the time being.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
Re: Secure, Contain and Protect (Turn 4) Creepy little girls
« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2009, 09:29:45 pm »

RAM
Use axe as splint.
{6+2}
You use the axe and some rope which you pulled from a alternate dimension, were you can never go again, to make a robotic arm/axe. Your arm actually works better now then ever before!
Proficient Doctor! Robotics!

Dragnar
Go to trucks destination
{5}
You look around and decide to go to were the truck was going, which is also away from the creepy girl-thing. you walk through the parking garage towards the door.

Frelock
Be a idiot
{3}
In a idiot display is idioticness, Frelock decides to go to the little girl thing. When he says hi, it responds by swallowing a car.
Idiot!

Dr. Bright
Save Frelock
{6}
Bright, seeing the horrible situation that Frelock is in, saves him by shotting a bullet between the thing and the light making it fly after the bullet and swallowing after it hits the far wall.
She explains to Frelock that its SCP-017
Gunman!

Dr Bright and the bus driver are public characters. Any one but the players can tell them what to do, and if there is anything that needs to be done (like saving Frelock) i'll get them to do it.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 11, 2009, 10:21:12 pm »

I'll continue walking, quickly, away from SCP-17!
I'll look for anything useful as I go.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2009, 01:34:29 am »

Oh well, chalk 2 up for the idiot!  Let's see how long I can keep this up without dying.

I wonder what happens at night, when the entire world is technically in the shadow of the other half of the world...

Run like Hell!

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2009, 07:00:57 am »

Wait? what? How did that happen?

I try to avoid using my bizarre new arm too much while under the threat of imminent non-existence...

I try to find map and look for passages that don't look like dead-ends or high-security containment. I also look for empty rooms where SPC-017 could be trapped.
I am assuming that because we were given a link we have been told some of its specifics...
Read the First Post!

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2009, 08:36:37 am »

Bright looks for equipment before getting far away from 17.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
Re: Secure, Contain and Protect (Turn 5) Run like hell!
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2009, 02:36:49 pm »

Dragnar
Continue walking
{5}
You continue walking, and when you get to the end of the parking garage, you open the door.
New room! The containment center

Frelock
Run like hell!
{6}
You run like hell, and catch up to Dragnar. You run like a portal from hell has opened up So well That the demons of hell see you and figure that your running from the place were a portal from hell will appear, so they realize that a invasion must be scheduled so they invade the SCP facility.
Skilled idiot! Novice demon summoner!

RAM
Catch up to Dragnar/Find map
{4}/{2}
After seeing the various things that want to kill you. you decide to walk away from them. you also try to find a map, but you fail.

Dr. Bright
Get equipment and catch up.
{3}
You raid the rack for a shotgun, and you carry the driver to the rest of the team.

Driver
Wake up
{6}
The driver wakes up. in fact, he wakes up so aware, that he blasts the first demons with his RPG launcher.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6