Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Author Topic: Secure, Contain and Protect (Turn 10) A Budding Relationship  (Read 10763 times)

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
Secure, Contain and Protect (Turn 10) A Budding Relationship
« on: October 09, 2009, 06:55:33 pm »

In the wreck of a SCP containment truck, you and three other agents begin to wake up. Your lucky to be alive, the truck protecting you from what would have been a deadly crash if it wasn't for your neurotic buckle clipping. Inside the truck there is a rack with various types of weapons, and the roof is almost completely ripped open and though the hole you see fluorescent lights.

God praise the man who invented seatbelts
----------
Frelock
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Gunman

RAM

Dragnar

Please post your guys description, and don't talk about how bad my writing is.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 09:49:53 pm by realmfighter »
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Secure, Contain and Protect (Turn 0)
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2009, 07:21:59 pm »

What class of personnel are we?
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2009, 07:24:59 pm »

Any that you want to be, Agents are skilled with weapons, and Class D's are good at dieing.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2009, 10:50:56 pm »

sorry, got distracted, now in a bit of a hurry, I don't much care for the D class time limit so I will go for a standard agent that monitors a specific entity...
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2009, 11:01:03 pm »

In that case, your an agent. Any specific SCP you were monitoring before everything a'sloded?

Don't ask about the explosion, i'll edit the main post.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2009, 01:23:07 am »

I am relatively new to the organisation and have been monitoring SCP-634 up until this point.
Read the First Post!

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2009, 01:45:40 am »

Yea, definitely not going to go for the class D.  I'll take an agent any day.  Caucasion, mid-20's 6'0" brown hair, blue eyes.  Formerly assigned to guard 076.  Proficient with heavy weaponry, skilled at hand-to-hand combat.

I see what weapons we've got.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2009, 01:58:05 am by Frelock »
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2009, 01:53:33 am »

Ok, i got all that down, but can you describe your characters, and write down your first action?

The reason all the SCP's are loose is because of budget cuts they had to move all the SCP into a extremely large mega facility, and then shit (inevitably) hit the fan.

Frelock,are you ok with part of you back story being that you tried to get on the awesome squad, and failed?
« Last Edit: October 10, 2009, 02:04:34 am by realmfighter »

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2009, 02:09:53 am »

Young male caucasian, brown hair, brown eyes, medium build, medium height, born and raised in an unremarkable urban setting. Recruited as a convenience due to satisfactory qualifications and risk of exposure due to repeated close proximity to an SCP facility.

I check myself and then others for injuries. I also try to remember if the truck would have had any sensitive cargo.
Read the First Post!

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2009, 08:58:46 am »

Caucasion, young, pretty average size/weight, black hair, blue eyes. Was a researcher working with SCP-914 up until this point.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
Re: Secure, Contain and Protect (Turn 1) The crash site
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2009, 11:21:38 am »

As the facility gets more and more chaotic, three agents are beginning to stir. Frelock, not holding a weapon, feels scared and alone. When he sees the gun rack, he go's over to see if there are any good guns.

{1}

You find, instead of a gun, a sword. When you pick up the sword you realize that this sword is the greatest sword that you have and will ever see. You swing it around a little, getting aquianted with the swords perfect balance, sharp blade and deadly shape.Nothing can stop you, not with this sword.

You get a sword

RAM, who's name no-one knows, checks himself for injuries.

{5}

Thankfully, your only a little scratched, and you realize that you have a healthcare degree.

You get to skilled doctor

As Dragnar was still half knocked out, he did next to nothing only singing and trying to wake up.

{6}

You jump up, fully awake and start sing thriller, complete with dance moves. everyone claps.

You become skilled in singing, and dancing.

You hear outside, a woman crying. She mumbles something under her breath and a moment later pops open the door and introduces herself as doctor Bright, asking if your allright.

Anyone want to be doctor Bright?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 03:22:57 am by realmfighter »

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
Re: Secure, Contain and Protect (Turn 1) Crash site
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2009, 12:36:56 pm »

oops, forgot to post an action.

I will search the truck for anything else useful.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2009, 03:02:04 pm »

Very good, a sword will do nicely.  Oh, and relm, the awesome squad flunkie will work nicely.

I practice with my sword!

All generalizations are false....including this one.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2009, 08:18:05 pm »

(I think that I know that one, I will have to avoid rolling any 1s, ever...)
(*sighs* I am terrible at names.)

"The three of us seem to be okay, did you see what happened?"
I try to get out of the truck, and check on the driver(s) if it wasn't one of us.
Read the First Post!

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2009, 08:39:26 pm »

Very good, a sword will do nicely.  Oh, and relm, the awesome squad flunkie will work nicely.

I practice with my sword!

You know, you got that "perfect" sword with a 1... there's no way that's a good thing.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6