Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 35

Author Topic: Wizard Duel - Round 2 - Over - All Hail Org, new High Mage  (Read 44260 times)

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Wizard Duel - Round 2 - Duel 5 Set-up Phase
« Reply #435 on: November 06, 2009, 12:00:04 pm »

Ok... here comes the reeeal fun part...

Now I pull out my hairs in attempts to figure out who really is the cabal.
 I'd assist against Org judging from past events,however we must remember this is Org we are dealing with,and there is always the chance that Mr. Person and Neruz orchestrated the verbal assault on Neruz to slide him by as town.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: November 06, 2009, 02:53:20 pm »

I'm not sure what exactly i can say to any further convince people that i am town, except to restate the fact that i am the Tower Battle Mage, and i'm pretty sure i'm the last town combat role unless there's an Archmage floating around; if Org is a Cabal Archmage then he's won, if Shadow is the Cabal, then he's won. If i'm a Cabal Battle Mage, then i've got a huge advantage and have probably won.

Fortunately i'm not, but i would very much appreciate some speed or defence boosts, i'm hoping like hell Org is the Cabal, and not Shadow.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: November 06, 2009, 06:35:21 pm »

Well it's unlikely Org is going to speak,so I'll take my chances...

Also,a little proof to let you sleep at night...

Assist Neruz's speed,with light!

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: November 06, 2009, 08:21:01 pm »

Thank god, Org's the Cabal. I hope he's not a combat role so i can get the bastard.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: November 06, 2009, 08:23:18 pm »

I'm not sure what exactly i can say to any further convince people that i am town, except to restate the fact that i am the Tower Battle Mage, and i'm pretty sure i'm the last town combat role unless there's an Archmage floating around; if Org is a Cabal Archmage then he's won, if Shadow is the Cabal, then he's won. If i'm a Cabal Battle Mage, then i've got a huge advantage and have probably won.

Fortunately i'm not, but i would very much appreciate some speed or defence boosts, i'm hoping like hell Org is the Cabal, and not Shadow.
Wait. Wot Wot. i am Alchemist? I gave Potion??... How can I be Archmage? And I am not Cabal.

I voted myself in because I am no longer as useful as, lets say someone who posts more or something like that.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: November 06, 2009, 08:26:52 pm »

Oh hey i managed to forget all about that.

You have to be Cabal org; we know Frelock isn't cause a NK happened when he was in the ring with Mr.Person, we know Shadow isn't because he used Light to assist me, and i know i'm not because i would have got a PM about it.

Ergo; you're the Cabal.

Unless Cabal can use Dark to mimic the Light element?

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: November 06, 2009, 08:29:49 pm »

Oh hey i managed to forget all about that.

You have to be Cabal org; we know Frelock isn't cause a NK happened when he was in the ring with Mr.Person, we know Shadow isn't because he used Light to assist me, and i know i'm not because i would have got a PM about it.

Ergo; you're the Cabal.

Ummm, Lol? I bet your scum, since I am not as it would have been in my PM, we know Frelock isn't cause a NK happened when he was in the ring with Mr.Person, we know Shadow isn't because he used Light to assist me.

How do we know that YOU are not scum battlemage/something else?

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: November 06, 2009, 08:42:27 pm »

Because if i was the scum battle mage then i've already won; i'd have 12 in all stats, cept for defense, where i would have a 16, and i've just gained a boost to speed from Shadow.

There would be no point in me hiding it any longer, as there is no Justicar, so the odds are heavily in my favour, with cabal bonuses and the only combat role left, i basically couldn't lose.

You, however, just ahve the 12's in all stats, your victory isn't assured unless you can nab an assist or two. Which is why you're still continuing the charade.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: November 06, 2009, 08:43:48 pm »

we know Shadow isn't because he used Light to assist me.
Um... I'm assisting that guy over there... *points at Neruz*

That would be interesting,now that I think of it... am I even allowed to use pure blatant light to assist? Dark cabal imitating light could be considered to break the game breaking power of that in future Wizard Duels...

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: November 06, 2009, 08:45:24 pm »

Unless I am actually town? Man, times like these going against Cabal makes me wish I had my potion buddy. Oh well, there is a chance I can still win. Just gotta hope you have like a 1 for your roll.

Sorry Shadow, I was using it in my conversation just copied from Neruz.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: November 06, 2009, 08:50:09 pm »

That would be interesting,now that I think of it... am I even allowed to use pure blatant light to assist? Dark cabal imitating light could be considered to break the game breaking power of that in future Wizard Duels...

It seems unlikely.

Unless I am actually town? Man, times like these going against Cabal makes me wish I had my potion buddy. Oh well, there is a chance I can still win. Just gotta hope you have like a 1 for your roll.

The thing is, both shadow and Frelock are confirmed town, i know i'm not, and i have no logical reason whatsoever to try and hide the fact if i was Cabal, the only person here who, if they were Cabal, would be interested in hiding, is you; because you're a confirmed Alchemist.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: November 06, 2009, 08:53:53 pm »

Unless you are deflecting that while I have a confirmed role but not alignment, you have neither. So, what I say is that you are hiding so you can get assists.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: November 06, 2009, 08:56:16 pm »

Uh, my role was confirmed as Battle Mage by, was it Leafsnail? The Archivist, just before he died in combat.

You're in a corner Org, with nowhere to go.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: November 06, 2009, 08:58:24 pm »

It was?

But youre alignment wasnt still.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: November 06, 2009, 09:04:38 pm »

Nope, i'm not confirmed town, but i am confirmed Battle Mage, and if i was Cabal, then i have already won; Battle Mage bonus + Cabal Bonus + the fact that i'm the only combat role left means i'd have sure victory at this point.

As i said before; the only one who has any reason to try and hide his scummishness is you, as you're not a combat role and i am, thus i have a decent chance of victory. You need assists to cement the win against me, but not against the other two townies.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 35