Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 35

Author Topic: Wizard Duel - Round 2 - Over - All Hail Org, new High Mage  (Read 44246 times)

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Wizard Duel - Round 2 - Duel 4 Set-up Phase
« Reply #405 on: November 02, 2009, 09:02:50 pm »

So no one should get it? Okay.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: November 02, 2009, 09:10:18 pm »

NO!  Someone should definitely get it.  That potion is too dangerous to be kept alive!  We have to kill it, now!  Keeping a last resort like that is just plain old scummy.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: November 02, 2009, 09:15:44 pm »

WAIT!!!! YOURE TELLING ME THAT I SHOULD GIVE IT TO SOMEONE, BUT IF I GIVE IT TO YOU ITS SCUMMY BUT I THINK MR PERSON IS SCUM

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: November 02, 2009, 09:36:44 pm »

You asked for a suggestion; I gave it to you.  My demand is that you use it now.  Who you use it on is your own decision.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: November 02, 2009, 09:38:32 pm »

I assist Freylock with my potion of awesomeness, since Mr Person seems scummy.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: November 03, 2009, 01:53:57 am »

Thankyou so much for signing my Night Kill Frelock, or trying too anyway. If i'm right, we have two Cabal in the ring, so we shouldn't get a Night Kill.

If i'm wrong, then i'm probably dead, and we're in deep trouble, because that means the Cabal have done a very good job of disguising themselves, and we're running out of Tower.

Meanwhile, i'll take advantage of my Battle Magery and Assist Frelock with Earth Defense by scribing runes of Awesome over his head.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: November 03, 2009, 01:58:56 am »

And by Awesome i mean Awesome.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: November 03, 2009, 02:31:47 am »

Things are looking grim for me, I doubt I'm going to get nightkilled now.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: November 03, 2009, 05:42:47 pm »

Well, might as well make it decisive.

Assist Frelock with Healing with Water.

I don't have much to add. Frelock's claim of archivist doesn't mean much since he could be Cabal or Tower, but honestly, with the way he's acting, he's probably Cabal. Mr. Person, too.

Nice job getting Org to use his potion. Cabal scum.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: November 03, 2009, 05:52:13 pm »

I still have a feeling it might just be necessary,Mr.Person is probably someone at least somewhat powerful,if he's a archmage it may be the deciding factor to getting rid of him.

And once again,it would be very likely that the cabal would have targeted Org for elimination otherwise.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: November 04, 2009, 02:47:54 pm »

Jim Groovester inscribes White runes of Water in the air above Frelock to give him additional Healing
Neruz inscribes Raging Roseate runes of Earth in the air above Frelock to give him a Defense Boost
Org gives a Potion of Fireblood to Frelock to give him a major Attack Boost
SHAD0Wdump inscribes Purple runes of Fire in the air above Frelock to give him an Attack Boost

Mr.Person strides out on the North Side of the Arena, the stands erupting with boos and cheers. He bows, making gestures with his hands. Lime Green runes appear on the ground, and then large chunks of Earth rise up in the air around him.

From the south side enters Frelock. He takes a defensive stance and flicks his wand a few times. Teal runes spin in the air, forming swirling balls of light and dust above his head.

The Marshal's multi-colored lights spray across the ceiling and the two wizards begin their attacks. Mr.Person is the quicker of the two, hurling a great slab of rock at the teal wizard. Frelock steps to the side, his defensive runes deflecting the rock so that it crashes harmless off to the side. The glowing orbs of air then hurl forwards, slamming into the lime wizard and knocking him off his feet.

Before Mr.Person can get back to his feat Frelock swirls his wand around and around. As he does so a great Teal whirlwind forms around his opponent, sucking the green mage high into the air before slamming him into an arena wall. He tumbles to the ground, unconscious, and the Marshal calls an end to the duel.

The Healers gently levitate the wizard off of the ground, but once again have a quick conversation with the Marshal before taking him to the Healing Ward. Something odd is going on down there.

Speaking of odd...Jim Groovester is standing up with his mouth moving, but no sounds are coming out. A few moments later, he topples to the ground. The security patrol rushes over to him, an then call for the Healers. Seems he's been attacked by a rare Songian Jungle Stingbug. He'll be all right, but he won't be doing much for the next two days. Pity.

Looking up at the glowing Announcement Board, you see the following Statements:

Mr.Person, Dark Oracle of Earth has lost a duel and is removed from the Tournament!
  Jim Groovester, Warrior Mage of Fire has been stung by a venomous beetle and is removed from the Tournament!

Ok, Now on to the Vote Phase for Duel 5!

Voting will go until ~5pm Pacific Friday or until all votes have been cast.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Wizard Duel - Round 2 - Duel 5 Vote Phase
« Reply #416 on: November 04, 2009, 02:54:02 pm »

One more...

Oh Frelock...

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: November 04, 2009, 02:55:27 pm »

. . .

. . .

. . .

Jim Groovester can't speak, but his emotionless expression indicates that he is annoyed at being the target of such a vile attack.

Further emotionless expressions indicate that he wishes the rest of the Tower wizards good luck.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: November 04, 2009, 03:38:57 pm »

Org, I'm a confirmed townie now.  I'll admit, I'm rather surprised that Mr. Person was scum, I guess you guys were right all along.  My bad.

However, since there was a kill last night, I could not have done it.  But there's only 1 scum alive at this point.  So therefore, I'm a confirmed townie.

As such, I'm going to ask that everyone PM me their roles and actions.  We'll find out who's scum, just hope I can be more competent than I was yesterday.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: November 04, 2009, 03:43:19 pm »

And by everyone, I mean Shadowdump; he's the only unkown at the moment.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 35