Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14

Author Topic: Timetravels- A 2D Succession/Community Fort (Year:7) Open Throne  (Read 22601 times)

Ezk1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Timetravels- A 2D Succession/Community Fort (Year:2)
« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2009, 07:00:01 am »

17th Felsite, 1052
Things have been calm down after little "accident" at farm area. Repairing have been started, and soon everybody will get to back to work. I ordered to design more workshop space. Also started to think crossing river...

Xanthius, Trapper is not so good. He`s right arm is pretty bad shape and he keep pass out all the time. Well I bet he will be doing he part of fortress in notime.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

18th Felsite, 1052
Wierd thing happens this time of year, carpenter is possessed.
I have heard this sort of thing before. If you just give possessed guy everything he wants, everything will be okay.

There you go.

24th Felsite, 1052
We need beds. Unfortunately carpenter took only workshop for hes own mysterious needs. Luckily he finished it today.

Fortress is starting to look really good. Also Summer has come.
Also, Xanthius has been complaining thirst about 2weeks, and still going. FFS somebody give poor man a drink!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 07:27:07 am by Ezk1 »

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2009, 10:52:46 pm »

Remember to mention how the players are doing, it's more involving for the people who are waiting. And for the latter party, remember that this is supposed to basically be a commuity fort with a succession host- if you're bored, you can always try to inject some fun.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Ezk1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 17, 2009, 03:16:41 am »

Y, you are right, i was just pretty sleepy at time i writed this so its not much. I bet i can do better...^^ And no worries you will get updates of your dwarfs soon
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 08:30:11 am by Ezk1 »

Ezk1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 17, 2009, 08:44:00 am »

11th Hematite, 1052
Cave river is flooding, but luckily nothing bad happens. We are slow but stedily getting space for workshops, finally getting them out of the way. Recruited some military. I have allways say´d "Nothing beats brute force of dwarfen civilization".
Traps, those are for cowards. Also I have decided to dig even deeper of this mountain...

16th Hematite, 1052
Human caravan has arrived. Road to our trade depot is not nearly finished but i hope that they are smart enough to see bridge, and half build road.

Ok, it seems that Humans like to do things hard way. There is road straight to the trade debot but they trough front gate. WTF they are thinking????
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 10:32:43 am by Ezk1 »

Ezk1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 17, 2009, 11:29:53 am »

24th Hematite, 1052
Finally traders arrived to trade depot. My predecessor had done some stuff to trade what was good, couse i forget whole thing.

Now, my fellow dwarfs are carrying stuuf to depot, so I decided to look how my closest dwarfs are doing.

Sensei looks to have done something nice becouse hes all hyped up

Xanthius, he..mm.. is not good shape. He just keep passing out all the time. Im not sure what to do whit him. Well maybe he gets in better shape soon.

Rice is doing good, allways doing what hes told to do, whitout whining.

I think Falk have been helping Sensei, couse hes pretty happy too.

Last, but not least. I have been satisfied this new design of fort, though i get lost sometimes...

When im writing this i cant forget Rando that was lost for greater good...

But now to the bisness. Those human better have alcohol, or I will not guarantee what I do next..

« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 11:33:19 am by Ezk1 »

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 17, 2009, 01:31:08 pm »

"Complained about the lack of a well?" I know I built a well, you might want to figure out why we aren't able to use it.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 17, 2009, 02:03:26 pm »

i want a dwarf :) i'm quite handy with 2D buuut my laptop practically dies playin it :(  i want to be either the DM, broker or miners guildmaster :) name skaltum. profession bossy noble
I just realized, after adding the new body parts to the other races, that I have an entire squad of dwarves with a shield in each hand and swinging their axes with their penises. There's nightmare fuel for those goblins, in more ways than one.

Ezk1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 17, 2009, 05:59:45 pm »

Skaltum if we get broker, you will be named. And Sensei, they are using well, but becouse lack of booze, they are pretty thirsty so they go drink river, ponds... allmost everywhere. I will try to do smthing for it. It seems that only 1 dwarf can drink from the well at a time, and you know that busy dwarf dont have time to wait^^

Also i will be away few days, but try to get new updates ASAP

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 17, 2009, 07:43:36 pm »

20th Hematite, (Early Summer) 1052
Things haven't been going flawlessly. While I'm happy that none of it is my fault or business (ecstatic, in fact) it's worth saying that the well isn't exactly working. On top of that, Ezkh forgot to give Falk any booze materials to work with. Falk's been happy about not working too, but I could stand some beer. Dwarves are going towards the river, which I know by now in this place will only result in mook funerals.

But, I wash my hands of the matter.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 19, 2009, 01:11:08 pm »

Just an FYI, for the sake of thread life, you must finish your year within a week or control will be retconned over to the next person in the list (like in most succession games). For Ezkh, that means the 23rd. Of course, I'm fine being lenient if you have to make the last update on the 24th or whatever.

...oh, and bump.

Randomonioum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 19, 2009, 05:27:01 pm »

Will Rando ever be avenged? I need a clan of Rando's coming in from the mountainhomes to settle in!
If you gave them a biome then the Elves may indeed start turning up with Wagons in cages.
Well, it does tie in to the fact that personality-wise, dragons are nothing more than gigantic, scaly, firebreathing cats.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 19, 2009, 05:45:41 pm »

Edited: adding rules to first post.

Ezk1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 22, 2009, 12:31:07 pm »

Okay, so who is next player? Becouse visit at friends took longer than i tough, i could just give save to next player, and he could play about 1,5 year. Its not that I dont want to play till end, its just that i have some unpacking to do, so I just dont have time to play today. I could try play whole year tomorrow, but im not sure can I do it.

So its up to you Rice, can you wait?
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 12:35:30 pm by Ezk1 »

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 22, 2009, 06:38:03 pm »

Arright, alas.

Ricemastah! Will you take the throne as Ezk1 has left it, or retcon to before his reign?

ricemastah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 22, 2009, 06:42:25 pm »

I am happy to wait if you wanna finish your turn, tomorrow is Friday, so depending on how early you finish the year and upload it I can probably finish up my turn then as well, or the latest on Saturday. If you don't wanna finish go ahead and upload it now, I'll grab it tomorrow, cause I have things to do tonight.

Edit: Yea I'd rather wait though, because going backwards is silly.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 08:25:12 pm by ricemastah »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14