Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14

Author Topic: Timetravels- A 2D Succession/Community Fort (Year:7) Open Throne  (Read 22584 times)

HFS

• Bay Watcher
  • Sealed Entity
    • View Profile
Re: Timetravels- A 2D Succession/Community Fort (Year:4)
« Reply #105 on: November 05, 2009, 11:43:11 pm »

With my computer the way it is? No.

I had played a season, however, before everything fell down into the Pits.

Looking around, I can say this.

Needs more bedrooms and organization.

Also, when the Captain of the Guard comes, I claim him/her. Male, Xanthius II. Female, Amertha.

Thief^

• Bay Watcher
  • Official crazy person
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 06, 2009, 02:36:50 am »

Are you going to be able to upload the save or shall we skip you altogether?
Dwarven blood types are not A, B, AB, O but Ale, Wine, Beer, Rum, Whisky and so forth.
It's not an embark so much as seven dwarves having a simultaneous strange mood and going off to build an artifact fortress that menaces with spikes of awesome and hanging rings of death.

HFS

• Bay Watcher
  • Sealed Entity
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 06, 2009, 11:42:43 am »

I can't get my computer to stay on for a minute before it crashes, let alone upload something.

Sorry, but you should skip.

Thief^

• Bay Watcher
  • Official crazy person
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 06, 2009, 11:48:19 am »

:(

That makes it my turn.

I can't play for a couple of days, so you'll just have to wait.
Dwarven blood types are not A, B, AB, O but Ale, Wine, Beer, Rum, Whisky and so forth.
It's not an embark so much as seven dwarves having a simultaneous strange mood and going off to build an artifact fortress that menaces with spikes of awesome and hanging rings of death.

ricemastah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 10, 2009, 05:16:24 pm »

I command this thread to arise, we haven't gone far enough yet to allow this fortress to sink into obscurity!

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 10, 2009, 06:02:15 pm »

Yes- I thought it was a pretty awesome idea, but the sheer amount of computer troubles bearing down on us is... improbable, to say the least.

Still there, Thief^?
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Thief^

• Bay Watcher
  • Official crazy person
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 11, 2009, 03:10:21 am »

Some visitors insisted I play "House of the Dead : Overkill".

With any luck I can start playing today.

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 11, 2009, 06:03:36 am »

just remember that i claimed broker. and two others

[EDIT]

here we are

i want a dwarf :) i'm quite handy with 2D buuut my laptop practically dies playin it :(  i want to be either the DM, broker or miners guildmaster :) name skaltum. profession bossy noble
I just realized, after adding the new body parts to the other races, that I have an entire squad of dwarves with a shield in each hand and swinging their axes with their penises. There's nightmare fuel for those goblins, in more ways than one.

Thief^

• Bay Watcher
  • Official crazy person
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 11, 2009, 08:22:45 am »

Diary of Falk Sosadinod
1st Granite 1054
I got into an argument with Rice a couple of days ago over the lack of bedroom for the new workers. She ended it by saying "if you think you can do better, you're in charge next year" and storming off. I didn't think she was serious and that all the people asking me what to do were just pissing about. Then I got the letter. She was serious! Well, I'm not going to give in and let her win that easily, I'd never hear the end of it. I'm going to organise this little hole in the ground better than she ever did! Then retire, and go back to brewing wine and ale...

EDIT: Where's the farm? We don't seem to have one, and I'm expecting to need to brew some drinks by the end of the year, which would be quite difficult with no plants.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2009, 08:24:27 am by Thief^ »

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 11, 2009, 08:34:51 am »

Diary of Falk Sosadinod
1st Granite 1054
I got into an argument with Rice a couple of days ago over the lack of bedroom for the new workers. She ended it by saying "if you think you can do better, you're in charge next year" and storming off. I didn't think she was serious and that all the people asking me what to do were just pissing about. Then I got the letter. She was serious! Well, I'm not going to give in and let her win that easily, I'd never hear the end of it. I'm going to organise this little hole in the ground better than she ever did! Then retire, and go back to brewing wine and ale...

EDIT: Where's the farm? We don't seem to have one, and I'm expecting to need to brew some drinks by the end of the year, which would be quite difficult with no plants.

the farms dry up every winter. you have to replace them every spring after the flood makes the ground muddy again
I just realized, after adding the new body parts to the other races, that I have an entire squad of dwarves with a shield in each hand and swinging their axes with their penises. There's nightmare fuel for those goblins, in more ways than one.

Thief^

• Bay Watcher
  • Official crazy person
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 11, 2009, 08:45:30 am »

Thanks.

ricemastah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Timetravels- A 2D Succession/Community Fort (Year:4) RESSURRECTED
« Reply #116 on: November 11, 2009, 09:17:43 pm »

Yes. They dry up. You might also want to increase the size of the farming chamber on the east side of the river, it's practically begging for an increase.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 11, 2009, 11:25:55 pm »

And provide screenies! It's easy really.

ALT+PrintScreen > CTRL+V on Paint > Edit (optional) > Imageshack.us (no account needed)
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Ezk1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 16, 2009, 12:20:45 pm »

Allmost week has passed, any upadetes coming Thief?

Thief^

• Bay Watcher
  • Official crazy person
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 16, 2009, 12:31:11 pm »

Slowly but surely. I'll try to get an update today; I've been collecting "diary entries" as I play because I don't often get a chance to play a long stretch in one go, which is why I haven't posted any.
EDIT: I don't have the file to hand atm anyway. Gotta love working.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 14