Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Grave Robbing RTD - Turn 7: Phone Numbers  (Read 9079 times)

Apostolic Nihilist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Grave Robbing RTD - Turn 5: Awe-Struck Axe
« Reply #60 on: October 08, 2009, 03:15:34 pm »

...dial 911!

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 08, 2009, 11:46:17 pm »

Yell Loudly
You inhale, ready to yell. (5) You yell gibberish ear-splittingly loud and accomplish nothing but making yourself temporarily deaf. (You're not really deaf, though.)

oh yes. i can dodge... sort of. see if the axe blade thingy is usable get the cards and a bone fragment for luck. check the rest of the rest of the hall. slowly. i doubt that was the last trap thingy.....
You pick up the cards and the bone fragments for luck. (witch <_<) You start searching the hall. (3) You can see 4 more swinging axes and an outline of a rectangle in light at the other side.

Darn skeleton, braking and all...  Shoddy workmanship, that's what it is.

Seal skeleton's soul, use it to empower self.
You open your book and turn to the page with the "Soul Seal" spell on it. You begin following the directions. (5) You kneel down and place your hand on the skeletons face, chanting the words on the page. The skeletons dark tendrils of energy begin to be pulled away from its bones. A moment later, the tentacles are completely gone, leaving a jewel of compressed energy. You turn the book to the "Empowering Yourself and Others With Soul Gems." (2) It's incredibly complex because there are several chapters of it. You decide to begin studying it so you won't fuck up and accidentally replace your soul with its energy.

Nothing gets between me and the shit I want. Transform my shovels into silver. I dunno, it works in DnD.
You begin repeatedly hitting your shovel into the wall trying to accomplish something. (5) The iron atoms are replaced with silvers atoms somehow, turning your shovel into a silver shovel.

Try to lift that huge axe
You being trying to pick up the huge axe. It's really heavy, but you keep trying! (6) You send the axe upward, straight through the ceiling. It hit the mechanism that controls the swinging axes, sending them into overdrive. Now, you'll have to disable the trap or turn into cuts of meat.
Your stomach rumbles once more. (4) You're able to hold back the explosion, though.

Uh... Being of darkness eh?

Well that kinda messes with my character idea... As in completely ruins it.
 Oh well,go with the flow!

Possess Urist!
You walk into Urist, attempting to take control of his mind. Your form enters his head and you begin trying to embed yourself into his brain. (2) His mental resistances manages to push you out, though.

...dial 911!
(3) You manage to resist the pain enough to grab your cellphone. You open it and call "911" A voice answers on the other line.
Woman: "Hello, this is 911. What is your emergency?"
*DIALOGUE START*

STATUSES

Spoiler: SHAD0Wdump (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: stonemt (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Mr.Person (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: RandomNumberGenerator (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Jetsquirrel (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Apostolic Nihilist (click to show/hide)

NPCs

Spoiler: Jewel (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ground (click to show/hide)

RandomNumberGenerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 08, 2009, 11:58:33 pm »

Perfect Quantum Mechanics

(Yes, I am going somewhere with this.)
The end of the world is more fun then I expected.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 09, 2009, 12:07:21 am »

I possess my own severed arm and walk it over to the skeleton,absorbing that as well.

stonemt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 09, 2009, 12:58:59 am »

make the bone fragments lucky or if thats not allowed dissable the trap

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 09, 2009, 01:11:16 am »

Magically kill Robert using the silver shovel. What's the worst that can happen, eh?
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 09, 2009, 07:58:48 am »

Run away to a safe distance and enchant my belly to spit metal destroying booze

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 09, 2009, 01:16:01 pm »

Magically kill Robert using the silver shovel. What's the worst that can happen, eh?
Me making your character suffer every turn if that fails is what. I told you I'd leave you alone after I've had my fun,hell,I'm buggering off this turn.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 09, 2009, 01:22:34 pm »

Me making your character suffer every turn if that fails is what. I told you I'd leave you alone after I've had my fun,hell,I'm buggering off this turn.

I'm a dwarf, dwarves don't flee.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

Apostolic Nihilist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 09, 2009, 02:36:50 pm »

ALRIGHT SO THERE WAS A DWARF AND THEN I CUT MYSELF WITH MY TEETH AND DREW A CIRCLE AND FELL AND THEN OH GOD MY FEMUR I CAN SEE IT STICKING OUT THROUGH MY LEG...

Actually...

Explain my current situation calmly.

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 10, 2009, 11:49:19 pm »

I was about to do the turn, buuuut...
Are you changing your action?

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 10, 2009, 11:51:10 pm »

Nope,beating on him via skeleton with dismembered arm next turn though should do...

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
Re: Grave Robbing RTD - Turn 7: Phone Numbers
« Reply #72 on: October 11, 2009, 12:33:07 am »

Perfect Quantum Mechanics

(Yes, I am going somewhere with this.)
(2) You realize you can't do that without a paper! And a pen!

I possess my own severed arm and walk it over to the skeleton,absorbing that as well.
(4) You possess your arm and use it to walk over to the skeleton. You attempt to take control of it as well. (6) The skeleton fuses with the arm, turning you into a arm skelezombie. You are missing legs and an arm, though. You still try to hit him, though! (1) And you miss by a mile, in fact, hitting yourself!

make the bone fragments lucky or if thats not allowed dissable the trap
You begin to try blessing the bone fragments. (5) You can feel a holy presence around you. You try to look at it, but it keeps moving. Suddenly, you feel something in your palm. The bone fragments fuse together, turning into a bone four-leaf charm.

You can't use magic through the silver shovel! Though, you still try to hit him. (5) You break his rib cage and his arm.

Run away to a safe distance and enchant my belly to spit metal destroying booze
You roll away to the sealed off entrance and begin trying to enchant your belly. (1) You accidentally curse yourself!

ALRIGHT SO THERE WAS A DWARF AND THEN I CUT MYSELF WITH MY TEETH AND DREW A CIRCLE AND FELL AND THEN OH GOD MY FEMUR I CAN SEE IT STICKING OUT THROUGH MY LEG...

Actually...

Explain my current situation calmly.
You speak calmly. "Okay. I went exploring in a king's tomb, right? So I tumble through a bunch of arrows shooting from each side of the entrance and see something above me. Alright, so I climb up there and I started looking around, spotting a square in the wall. So I cut myself with my teeth to cast a magic rune for whatever reason... Oh! Did I mention there was a dwarf? Yeah, that's kinda important... So anyway, I failed at casting it and a hand pushed me and I fell back down the hole and I am mangled and it hurts real bad."

Female 911 Operator: "Runes? You're going to want to call the occult 911. I'll give you their phone number, so listen carefully.
It's One.
Eight, nine, nine.
Y, O, U.
W, I, L.
L, A, L.
L, B, U.
R, N, I.
N, T, H.
E, E, L.
D, E, R.
G, O, D.
S, B, E.
L, L, Y.
F, O, R.
A, L, L.
E, T, E.
R, I, T.
Y.
or
1-899-9-689-455-255-287-646-843-353-374-637-235-593-672-553-837-489
You got that?

STATUSES

Spoiler: SHAD0Wdump (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: stonemt (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Mr.Person (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: RandomNumberGenerator (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Jetsquirrel (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Apostolic Nihilist (click to show/hide)

NPCs

Spoiler: Jewel (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ground (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 01:17:19 am by Jack_Bread »

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 11, 2009, 01:03:04 am »

Laugh. Say, "Good 'ol dwarven strength wins again, don't it? Now lad, we could stay 'ere and fight it out and that would be fun, but instead, I just wanna get to the treasure in 'dis place, got it? So in the future, stay outta ma way, unless you wanna get 'urt again, got it?"

Then stroll off in a (hopefully) non-trap filled direction.

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
Re: Grave Robbing RTD - Turn 7: Phone Numbers
« Reply #74 on: October 11, 2009, 01:37:40 am »

Alright, keep reading up on the use of soul gems.
All generalizations are false....including this one.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6