Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: Grave Robbing RTD - Turn 7: Phone Numbers  (Read 9076 times)

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Grave Robbing RTD - Turn 4: Magics afoot.
« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2009, 04:35:29 pm »

Through the magical energies,I command my severed arm to slap Urist soundly in the face and re-attach itself.

Apostolic Nihilist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2009, 04:41:01 pm »

Picking up something sharp and using it to draw blood, I trace over the square in the wall and begin to cast ancient blood magic which I vaguely remember from a suspicious occult website.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 07:36:23 pm by Apostolic Nihilist »

stonemt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2009, 06:38:20 pm »

follow the skeleton...very carefully...with my sword ready...
have i mentiond i think something bad will happen this turn??

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2009, 10:59:21 pm »

Through the magical energies,I command my severed arm to slap Urist soundly in the face and re-attach itself.

If this succeeds, rip the arm off again. If not, just go out and attack with the shovels.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2009, 11:03:04 pm »

If this succeeds, rip the arm off again. If not, just go out and attack with the shovels.
ooookay... But I was just gonna let it go this turn and carry on,but if you insist...

RandomNumberGenerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 06, 2009, 11:11:01 pm »

Wait a minute, does my crossbow actually have any bolts?

If so, carry on with taking the leather armor.

If not:

Gather up some arrows, and convert then to small quarrels I can load into my crossbow.
The end of the world is more fun then I expected.

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
Re: Grave Robbing RTD - Turn 5: Awe-Struck Axe
« Reply #51 on: October 07, 2009, 11:31:26 pm »

Start randomly thorwing over booze at people
(2) You spit booze at two people. Urist McDwarfy and Varsen are your victims. (5) You spit booze at Urist. It gets in his eyes. He rubs his eye with a slight look of discomfort on his face. It might have been worse if he wasn't half dwarf. (1) You spit booze at Varsen. It misses him and bounces off the floor, shooting up your nose.

Make skeleton wield spear.  Attempt to un-shift my atoms.
You command your skeleton to wield the spear. (4) It pulls the spear out of its rib cage and wields it. You begin to do something to put your atoms back to normal. (3) Whatever you did, it was a success, though your atoms still feel a little off. The skeleton stops. The last stretch of the hallway has axes swinging across it. (1) You can only see on axe for some reason. The rest of the passage is too dark for you to see.

You attempt to control the dark energy you gained control of. (6) You suddenly feel weightless and you feel the world around you turning dark. You begin to feel pain all over your body as a black mist surrounds you from your toes up. A few minutes later, the pain suddenly stops and your body is numb. The world turns back to normal. It seems you have fused with the dark energy becoming a being of pure darkness. You drop all your items and you are still missing your arm.

Picking up something sharp and using it to draw blood, I trace over the square in the wall and begin to cast ancient blood magic which I vaguely remember from a suspicious occult website.
You search around for something sharp. (2) You can't find anything. You decide to use your teeth. (3) You successfully bleed from your index finger. You draw a casting circle over the square and begin chanting. (1) The circle glows and you grin with excitement, but a portal opens and a large hand pushes you back, causing you to fall into the hole. The fall severely injures you.

follow the skeleton...very carefully...with my sword ready...
have i mentiond i think something bad will happen this turn??
You begin to follow the skeleton cautiously your sword prepared to hit anything that comes near you. (1) Being too paranoid about what behind, you miss the large swinging axes in front of you and you back right into them. (6) Somehow while walking backward, you pass the first one with god-like persision, causing the axe to fall from its hinge from shear awe.
Roll to Dodge!
(Varsen: 6) (Skeleton: 6) (Everyone Else: AUTO-SUCCESS)
Varsen dodges out of the way, but he slams into the dirt wall. The entrance of the tomb collapses, trapping everyone in here.
The skeleton slams into the dirt wall while dodging, also. But instead of collapsing the entrance, his limbs shatter under the force of it hitting the wall, leaving it as a rib cage with a skull.
The axe falls to the ground harmlessly.

Seeing his "failure" in reattaching his arm, you attempt to attack Robert with the shovels. (5) You would've hit him square in the chest, but the shovel instead goes right through him, leaving some dark residue on your shovel.

Gather up some arrows, and convert then to small quarrels I can load into my crossbow.
You begin to gather arrows and hope to succeed into making them into bolts. (5) Even though your used your shovel, you manage to make the arrows firable with your crossbow. You gain 40 quarrels.

STATUSES

Spoiler: SHAD0Wdump (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: stonemt (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Mr.Person (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: RandomNumberGenerator (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Frelock (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Jetsquirrel (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Apostolic Nihilist (click to show/hide)

NPCs

Spoiler: Skeleton Minion (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ground (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 12:21:31 am by Jack_Bread »

RandomNumberGenerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2009, 12:09:40 am »

Yell Loudly
The end of the world is more fun then I expected.

stonemt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 08, 2009, 12:15:30 am »

oh yes. i can dodge... sort of. see if the axe blade thingy is usable get the cards and a bone fragment for luck. check the rest of the rest of the hall. slowly. i doubt that was the last trap thingy.....
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 12:27:40 am by stonemt »

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 08, 2009, 12:20:27 am »

oh yes. i can dodge... sort of. see if the axe blade thingy is usable and check the rest of the rest of the hall. slowly. i doubt that was the last trap thingy.....
That reminds me to add a couple a details I forgot to put. @_@

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2009, 12:25:34 am »

Darn skeleton, braking and all...  Shoddy workmanship, that's what it is.

Seal skeleton's soul, use it to empower self.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 08, 2009, 01:07:33 am »

Nothing gets between me and the shit I want. Transform my shovels into silver. I dunno, it works in DnD.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 08, 2009, 08:34:42 am »

Try to lift that huge axe

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 08, 2009, 10:46:59 am »

Uh... Being of darkness eh?

Well that kinda messes with my character idea... As in completely ruins it.
 Oh well,go with the flow!

Possess Urist!

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 08, 2009, 01:08:00 pm »

Uh... Being of darkness eh?

Well that kinda messes with my character idea... As in completely ruins it.
 Oh well,go with the flow!

Possess Urist!

You get the best shit and you COMPLAIN about it?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6