Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 27

Author Topic: Josh's Things-Are-Looking-Up-Maybe Blog  (Read 18578 times)

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
Re: Josh is in College
« Reply #75 on: October 21, 2009, 07:00:25 pm »

Ill go RAEG on my neighbor for no reason for you josh, that's just nuts...
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
  • This is toodamn shortto write something meaningful
    • View Profile
    • Osteopatia y Neurotonia
« Reply #76 on: October 21, 2009, 07:02:07 pm »

Josh... come on man... Stop suffering when there's no real problem... Just speak to the one you need to to clear the misunderstanding and make sure you know the deal next time...

Every mistake makes us learn a bit more...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
“Eight years was awesome and I was famous and I was powerful" - George W. Bush.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 21, 2009, 08:00:25 pm »

It is harsh, but they went out of they're way to really stress it, so I'm taking it pretty seriously. I'll talk to them, and just hope for the best.

Also, they supposed "reason" for it was because there's alot of people wanting to get in, and apparently this is their way to weeding out the weak to make way for newbies.

I feel a bit better now.

Nordic dorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 21, 2009, 10:15:30 pm »

Damn i'd go raeegg mode. i mean,you are paying for school, and they tell you you will be kicked out if you are relaxing instead of going to a class that tells you how to relax? i never went to college,but more power to you, go and make something of yourself.
This is a witty signature.all craftsmanship is of the highest quality.it menaces with spikes.

redacted123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
-
« Reply #79 on: October 22, 2009, 03:15:32 pm »

-
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 02:50:06 pm by Stany »

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 22, 2009, 04:57:26 pm »

I talked to to the teacher, and she apparently understands. It's not that important apparently.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 22, 2009, 05:00:00 pm »

Ah, so more a scare tactic then a hard-and-fast rule, huh? That makes more sense.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 22, 2009, 05:02:07 pm »

They should've called it time-management or something, though.

You get kicked out of my English class if you miss more than like 3 or four classes, and you fail if you miss a single essay.  Luckily I've already got three of them done and an average of like 95 on the first two, so I should be good.
Shoes...

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 22, 2009, 05:06:34 pm »

They should've called it time-management or something, though.

You get kicked out of my English class if you miss more than like 3 or four classes, and you fail if you miss a single essay.  Luckily I've already got three of them done and an average of like 95 on the first two, so I should be good.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

ESSAY FOR TIME MANAGEMENT CLASS REQUIRED TO TAKE MATH.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Eidalac

• Bay Watcher
  • Ecchi Inside
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #84 on: October 22, 2009, 07:27:17 pm »

When I went to College, I skipped when I wanted to because I was paying out the ass for the classes.  While it never came up, I was quite prepared to tell any professor that, technically, they were working for me.
is he okay?
In the traditional sense of the word?  No, he's been dissolved in magma.

Footkerchief

• Bay Watcher
  • The Juffo-Wup is strong in this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 23, 2009, 02:56:01 am »

When I went to College, I skipped when I wanted to because I was paying out the ass for the classes.  While it never came up, I was quite prepared to tell any professor that, technically, they were working for me.

I skipped when I wanted to cause the state had foolishly decided to throw money at me.  I made it, but I can't say I recommend the method.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 23, 2009, 08:53:38 am »

I skipped when I wanted to cause the state had foolishly decided to throw money at me.  I made it, but I can't say I recommend the method.

Heh?

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 23, 2009, 10:03:23 am »

Last night I walked into the student lounge and there was an old woman (A professor?  I have no idea) with a small group of female students.  She handed them all boxes, and told them to stand up.  Everything she said she said in a sing-song voice, while clapping to keep time.  She went on for a few minutes about how she could make them go wherever she wanted them to go, and then about how she wasn't going to take the boxes back because she had just given them all really cool boxes.  They invited me to join them.

I got out of there so fast, and rolled 0/1d3 SAN.
Shoes...

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
  • This is toodamn shortto write something meaningful
    • View Profile
    • Osteopatia y Neurotonia
« Reply #88 on: October 23, 2009, 03:11:54 pm »

I talked to to the teacher, and she apparently understands. It's not that important apparently.
See what I told you, man?  Don't create problems where there are none.

I, unfortunately, tend to skip often too... I do it because I know I can study by myself, from books, whatever but it ends up being ten times harder than if I had just gone to classes. 

Advice.  Don't skip them.  Even if there's no administrative consequence.
“Eight years was awesome and I was famous and I was powerful" - George W. Bush.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 23, 2009, 03:23:11 pm »

Last night I walked into the student lounge and there was an old woman (A professor?  I have no idea) with a small group of female students.  She handed them all boxes, and told them to stand up.  Everything she said she said in a sing-song voice, while clapping to keep time.  She went on for a few minutes about how she could make them go wherever she wanted them to go, and then about how she wasn't going to take the boxes back because she had just given them all really cool boxes.  They invited me to join them.

I got out of there so fast, and rolled 0/1d3 SAN.

Awww, you gave up a chance to take over a cult! You could have had your very own cultists!
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 27