Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Starquest Online(Otherwise known as SQO)  (Read 5394 times)

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Starquest Online(Otherwise known as SQO)
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2009, 01:32:03 am »

Yes, Fikes. I know them personally, they gave me links to learn programming. You're really picky, and DO spend you time downloading the game. Everyone has different tastes, i hated it the first time i played but the second and onwards was a blast.

Gabeux

• Bay Watcher
  • Addicted to building stuff.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2009, 11:41:33 pm »

Blablabla, you guys talk to much. Just say WANT or NOT WANT and its fine.

I was bored then I made another character and boarded Yorktown, the people that was there was nice, teached and showed me things, and the Lt. Cmdr. Norko Erkau even took me to a training mission..disabled pirates and boarded.

Was awesome, me and 2 other crew, they both got killed and I raped every pirate inside the ship. But I called for help like a girl because I didn't know what to do and Yorktown crew started firing on the pirate ship again...

Anyway it was awesome with just 3 hours of gameplay. But I still agree there's MUCH to be done in all areas of the game (for example, their textures are really ugly, etc), I just hope the devs make a LOT of freakin' updates, and if in the next days I get the same gaming experience, maybe I'll pay for it.

To hell with everything. It features building and all the crap I was looking for.

If you need a Marine, call me: Private Gabeux Gallant
It honestly feels like a lot of their problems came from the fact that their entire team was composed of cats, and the people who were supposed to be herding them were also cats.

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2009, 04:23:56 pm »

Great to see at least someone enjoying the game, anyway im part of the ingame ICS faction(Independant Coalition of Systems)and trying to get a seat of position in the colonization dept., i'll let you know how it goes. We're trying to secede from the alliance but their being TOTAL PANZIZ0RS.

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2009, 10:41:54 pm »

Sounds like puzzle pirates with more MMORPG elements. Meh, i'll pass, just someting about it says NO.
Hello Hunam

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2009, 10:58:39 pm »

Prompted me to play puzzle pirates.
Played it for 3 minutes tops, immediatly left it.
Rather gay actually.
Anyway, SQO is nothing like puzzle pirates.. At all.. At all... Puzzle pirates is a fag-game...

MrWiggles

• Bay Watcher
  • Doubt Everything
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2009, 11:15:56 pm »

This games reminds of Escape Velocity series by Ambrosia Software.
Doesn't like running from bears = clearly isn't an Eastern European
I'm Making a Mush! Navitas: City Limits ~ Inspired by Dresden Files and SCP.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=113699.msg3470055#msg3470055
http://www.tf2items.com/id/MisterWigggles666#

Gabeux

• Bay Watcher
  • Addicted to building stuff.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2009, 02:16:52 am »

Alright x2yzh9..
For now I'm playing the alliance side, but switching sides is not difficult in this game. Of course I'd have to roll another char for more specific professions, and I prefer to be in a Civilian/Independent kind of thing..clan, corporation, coalition or whatever. I'm just training my marine for now, and getting as much game experience as I can.

And about Puzzle Pirates, I played it when I was younger and I don't believe it's a fag game.
'I won't even comment' about your post. later
It honestly feels like a lot of their problems came from the fact that their entire team was composed of cats, and the people who were supposed to be herding them were also cats.

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2009, 02:31:54 am »

I guess i just don't like anime, or anything among those categories i suppose.

Scratches his imaginary internet stubble

Welp, sorry if I offended you.

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2013, 04:26:53 am »

Massive necro here, but still the thread already exist and i didnt feel like posting all the finormation about the game etc, well look like anyone can now have a free account. Now the limiation of those account IF there is any is unknown to me, BUT i do have a military fitted civilian Icarus class frigate, and i just realised that there is now an Ares Class wich could house more power wich in turn mean more weapons but well, my little baby can hold its own so many *souvenir* in that ship... went trought hell and back with her and im not leaving her unless she is in a space cimetary.

What do i do for a living? I mean in the game..... Well we explore, we chart new worlds, i used to keep a database of all the worlds i was exploring and such but it been SOOO long i dont even know if my old forum still exist eh....

Anyway if any of you are interested in getting back in the game and aboard my ship feel free to hop in and seek Loner Jack or the S.S. Resurection. I will stay around Sol for a few days doing some cargo run/mining or intercepting pirates should i have the required crew online. In the past i had the most active ship on the whole server. Now im going to sleep and i should be back in a few hour. I must warn you tho, i have enough money to buy you all equipement you might need, i provide weapon for personal defense and equipment for crafting should you want to go that way. I also have a fighter collecting dust in my hanguar if i remember right, just went online to see if i could log in the game and look like i could! So if i could most likely anyone else can!

Link to the anoncement
http://forum.starquestonline.net/showthread.php?19565-Free-account-reset

Usefull guide
http://www.starquestonline.net/SQOManual/gamemanual.html
Quote from: LoSboccacc
that was a luky dwarf. I had one dabbling surgeon fail so spectacularly that the patient skull flew a tile away from the table.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Girlinhat
Minecraft UI is very simple. There's only so many ways you can implement "simple" without copying something. We also gonna complain that it uses WASD?

Kaje

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2013, 07:53:38 am »

I'd be very interested in this. I tried the game a couple of years ago but I could never find anyone willing to go through what to do with me!

I'm going to sign up (or see if my log in still works) and will drop you a PM with my username etc.

Edit: Lt. Kaje Reilloc, apparently.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 08:12:37 am by Kaje »
Pages: 1 2 [3]