Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17

Author Topic: DnD Game - Thinking something over - Would like more players - See First Post  (Read 23065 times)

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
Re: DnD Game - Thinking something over.
« Reply #195 on: October 17, 2009, 10:15:49 pm »

New Map, with added Capital Cities!

Short Descriptions:
Fallwald:
This huge city is extremely crowded. It stands in the heart of the kingdom and is mainly constructed of adobe. It is defended by a somewhat lackadaisical city guard and its most noteworthy feature is the series of elaborate fountains.

Landhaven:
This modest, extremely crowded city deep in a forest is best known as the capital of a fallen empire. The majority of its inhabitants are involved in pottery, and it is considered noteworthy for its yearly harvest festival.

Linden:
This is a small, not very populous city built predominantly of timber and defended by arcane spells. It is well known for its remarkably beautiful women. Most of its revenue comes from pottery.

Lor-Haven:
This small city is prosperous. It stands beside the sea and is mainly constructed of rock. It is defended by a formidable army and its most noteworthy feature is the eclectic architectural style.

Rockview:
This is a modest, not very populous city built predominantly of red brick and defended by arcane spells. It is well known for its series of elaborate fountains. Most of its revenue comes from foreign trade.

Havenily:
This large city is not very populous. It stands on a major trade route and is mainly constructed of adobe. It is defended by a somewhat lackadaisical city guard and its most noteworthy feature is the preponderance of equestrian statues.

Vertrock Haven:
This huge city is crowded. It stands on a major trade route and is mainly constructed of adobe. It is defended by thick walls and its most noteworthy feature is the majestic castle.

Shadow Marble Castle:
This is a modest, bustling city built predominantly of red brick and defended by thick walls. It is well known for its majestic castle. Most of its revenue comes from smuggling.

To do:
Kingdom Names.
Major Cities.
Minor Cities.
Towns/hamlets/etc.
Roads.
Area Names.
Mountain Names.
Additional Islands.
Info on (for now) inaccessible continents.
Info on Pantheon.
Info on the whole world.
Info on the universe(?)
History.

Anyone want to help.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

Mother****ing internet connection.

It cut out at exactly 19 minutes before this started on Thursday, and only came back today.

Have I been WoG'd?
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile

Have I been WoG'd?

Wut.

If that means something like kicked out of the group/game. No.

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

It's comes from playing to much of the Werewolf Game on another forum (sort of like mafia), and means Word of God, where an inactive player is snuffed out, in addition to anyone else who died that turn.

Thanks for not doing that.

EDIT: Just read the log. I think my giant DEX is a bit over the top for this level. When I shoot things, they die.
And wow, 450 exp total.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 06:22:25 am by Akigagak »
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile

I can't imagine anyone on B12 willing to host a community game of some sort is so much of an asshole to WoG people out of the game due to a little inactivity.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile

Yeah, don't worry about it. I was trying to get a game together this morning but I worked late and stayed up even later that night before. I slept through until 2 hours afterwards :(

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile

EDIT: Just read the log. I think my giant DEX is a bit over the top for this level. When I shoot things, they die.
And wow, 450 exp total.

Want me to show you how you can get a Dex in the 30's at level 3? XD

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile

YES

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile

Your DM will not allow it, i can guarantee that. But it's amusing from an optimisation standpoint to see how badly you can break the game with the right templates XD

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey the gen link you provided in the first post doesn't work anymore btw, atleast not for me at the moment.
Nom nom nom

Rashilul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey the gen link you provided in the first post doesn't work anymore btw, atleast not for me at the moment.
Try clicking refresh a few times, if it still doesn't work, there is a link that will direct you to a different one.

Never mind, their server seems to be down.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 02:22:49 pm by Rashilul »

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile

This is why I do it all by hand.

Neruz and Akigagak: Feel free to post how to do it.

Raddish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: DnD Game - Thinking something over.
« Reply #207 on: October 18, 2009, 06:00:05 pm »

I'm thinking over having multiple groups all separate within this campaign/world. So could those on the waiting list, and those that wish to join say so and post your GMT. Most likely I'll reshuffle everyone, including the initial group, and group them by timezone.

i am in the UK so my GMT should beGMT exactly.  :)

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile

This is why I do it all by hand.

Neruz and Akigagak: Feel free to post how to do it.

I've been playing DnD for nearly 8 years now and i still can't do a 3.5 character sheet by memory :P

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile

Neruz: Oh, I have a blank character sheet that I use, and when I do them I almost always have to look back at things.

i am in the UK so my GMT should beGMT exactly.  :)

Could you just start to do a character sheet please? : )
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17