Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 24

Author Topic: Text you can play; you are somewhere.  (Read 19704 times)

Flagrarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Text you can play; you are somewhere.
« Reply #300 on: June 30, 2010, 05:07:53 pm »

(Very well then. I however didn't want to be seen as a drama queen. Everything I try to do usually ends up with the opposite result I wanted.)

( :'()
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 05:15:16 pm by Flagrarus »
I've had my name said wrong at least 10 times so far in my whole forum life.
Oh, HORROR! This is clearly a travesty of untold proportions! The typo gods truly have brought their wrath down upon this poor man!

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: June 30, 2010, 05:12:02 pm »

(Very well then. I however didn't want to be seen as a drama queen. Everything I try to do usually ends up with the opposite result I wanted.)

( :'()
(Alright I just know I will probably never get along with this guy.)

Flagrarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: June 30, 2010, 05:14:25 pm »

Sorry, I just had to comment on the sheer... drama-queeniness of that last part, that's all.

>dream that you are riding a unicorn into the sky, and that you never have to go back.

Oh, and do this, why not? :)
Oh, HORROR! This is clearly a travesty of untold proportions! The typo gods truly have brought their wrath down upon this poor man!

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: June 30, 2010, 05:40:01 pm »

(That's it, I'm just going to start dropping even your normal commands if you guys keep doing this. )

> dream that you are riding a unicorn into the sky, and that you never have to go back.
 You almost have a nightmare, but your mind is feels crushed and restrained.
You are unconscious.

> Be unconscious.
 The vague strain you feel but aren't really aware of fades.
You are unconscious.
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: June 30, 2010, 05:45:33 pm »

Sorry, I just had to comment on the sheer... drama-queeniness of that last part, that's all.

>dream that you are riding a unicorn into the sky, and that you never have to go back.

Oh, and do this, why not? :)
(Muting you. I just can't take you. And about half the people slaves subordinates personnel in this forum now.)

"Get. Up. Please just get up. I do not care if you hate me and don't want to listen to me, just get up."

Flagrarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: June 30, 2010, 06:01:09 pm »

Uhm...

>Stop being unconscious.
>Regain consciousness.
>Will yourself back into action.

> And get out of this horrible place.

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
« Reply #306 on: June 30, 2010, 06:05:54 pm »

I can't really understand what's going on in this thread, but the two of you that seem to be fighting should stop and either get back to the game or move on.
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: June 30, 2010, 06:18:54 pm »

:⌡  [Edit: at the commands.])

>Phantom: "Get. Up. Please just get up. I do not care if you hate me and don't want to listen to me, just get up."
 You sit up. You are on a bed, in a room with many beds and four people. The blanket is very tight, and straps you down to the bed. You are startled awake.
 You are warm, in something soft, and disinclined to move. This is not because of contentment, but because you feel very, very slow, and very stiff. You try to roll over, but don't have the energy to get past the resistance. You really don't want to, but you open your eyes. Your in a little cubicle made of wood, where the walls don't reach the ceiling, and there's a single opening towards the left of your feet. Said ceiling is lit by a relatively steady light, of which you cannot see the source. There's a single table beside your bed.

> Stop being unconscious.
 You become conscious of an incense smell, and that you don't hurt all that much. You're also conscious of not wearing anything anymore, and that you feel like having a fluid snack.
 You are slightly thirsty.
 You are hungry.
 You are restrained.
 You feel slow and stiff.
 Your torso itches.

> Regain consciousness.
 You hear that quiet burning noise, but without the crackling. You think you also hear water.

> Will yourself back into action.
 You sigh, and decide you aught to do something. You slowly pull and arm towards the edge of the fabric, but makes a lot of ripping noises and gets stuck. Your other limbs are in a similar state. You try just pushing up at the fabric, but it's like boiled leather.

> And get out of this horrible place.
 Augh, voices! "Go away. I'm trying." It's not a horrible place anyway, just inconvenient.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 06:21:27 pm by Nivm »
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: June 30, 2010, 06:35:53 pm »

"Erm.
This is awkward. Well this place doesn't look so bad.
Just lay there until you have enough energy to get out of that bed. And I have a feeling that those people are either dead or undesirable."
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 06:38:54 pm by Phantom »

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: June 30, 2010, 06:43:38 pm »

>Phantom: "Erm.  This is awkward. Well this place doesn't look so bad.  Just lay there until you have enough energy to get out of that bed. And I have a feeling that those people are either dead or undesirable."
 "I was so sure you had left." Your mind processes just a bit more. "What people?" You only hear the flame sound, the water, and your own movement.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 06:58:47 pm by Nivm »

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: June 30, 2010, 06:47:14 pm »

"Argh! Well never mind the mention of people must have been a typo in the report. But still, just lay there 'cause you're kind of not willing to move."

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: June 30, 2010, 06:57:40 pm »

>Phantom: "Argh! Well never mind the mention of people must have been a typo in the report. But still, just lay there 'cause you're kind of not willing to move."
 'I don't know what you could've mistook for a person.' You start trying to free just one arm. 'I don't need you to tell me that.' You only seem to get a half-inch every tear, and lose it when you try and pull again. After a few minutes your hand is near your throat, but still under the fabric. You have one finger twisted around.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: June 30, 2010, 07:03:26 pm »

"Uh. Keep cutting. That's really the only thing I could say at the moment."

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: June 30, 2010, 08:08:38 pm »

>Phantom: "Uh. Keep cutting. That's really the only thing I could say at the moment."
 'Stop talking. That's the only thing I could say at the moment.' It isn't, but you aren't paying all that much attention; just a couple more inches. Your hand is now out from under the covers, and you slide your arm out. This gives you just enough slack to slide the rest of you out too.
 You knock over the table as you fall out of bed; the dull clattering echoes slightly. The floor is chilly.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: June 30, 2010, 08:23:19 pm »

"Stingy bastard aren't you. Do whatever you want right now, see if I care."
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 24