Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 24

Author Topic: Text you can play; you are somewhere.  (Read 19716 times)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: Text you can play; you are somewhere.
« Reply #225 on: December 22, 2009, 03:20:31 pm »

Note, Garth will still kick your ass, unless you have an awesome weapon or something.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: December 22, 2009, 03:39:42 pm »

> Don't listen to phantom.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: December 22, 2009, 03:42:41 pm »

"God, there goes Armok again. Why can't you, Sensei, RAM and Neruz just let me be? It's like you were created just to be a prick in my side until something bad happens to me. Like death. Also, let's keep this simple. Iknan, can you get up, and examine the surroundings?"
« Last Edit: December 24, 2009, 06:05:54 pm by Phantom »

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #228 on: December 22, 2009, 04:31:42 pm »

> "Oh, wow, you really know how to ignore the communication format!"

(Remember the earlier post? I reccomend it is quoted, emphasized, and " is put back for him saying stuff, and ' is STRICTLY used for othe communication. And only () stuff is ignored.

Be strict, so that they LEARN)
Eh?
Eh!

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: December 22, 2009, 04:32:47 pm »

(Look, I meant that to be OCC)

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #230 on: December 22, 2009, 07:06:13 pm »

(
(After this post, lets all stick to these command guidelines:
( ) means it's out-of-character, or more specifically, it will be taken as purely conversation on the thread. The exception is when it is embedded in command text.
> would denote an action, but I've been both kinda lenient and kinda harsh in that I both took things meant to be commands that did not have the symbol, but I also turned almost anything outside of parenthesis into commands. I think I'll stick to that, because then posters will be just slightly more careful with organization.

I underlined the part you must read, and italicized the part you must remember.)
Eh?
Eh!

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: December 22, 2009, 07:11:24 pm »

(Fine, I fixed it.)

> "If any voice or command says anything that is a hostile act towards me, call that flaming okay?"

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: January 12, 2010, 11:53:21 pm »

(My posts totally failed to express what I meant; I don't know how small my sleep/wake ratio was then. The problem with Armok's post is that a brain can only process information so quickly; I can dump the entire thing, but then he will have to take time to "go back and look at it". If you had left it in concept form, it would be easier [although still possibly maddening]. In my foggy state, I was rather angry when you included the out-of-character things; I wanted the medium to stay a mysterious and unknown, but then you went and explained it all. Well, I guess what I want really doesn't matter anymore.
Spoiler: Not Communicated (click to show/hide)
Well, if he hadn't asked to be careful about the dump, there would have been fried brain as the poor person was forced to process it all at once. I don't think it would be enough to kill him, but the game would suddenly be much harder. Whether that would make the end of the game would depend on if you guys thought it was boring.)

> Carefully get out of bed.
 You're just sitting on it, but you make sure not to damage it any further. Your claws click on the cold floor as you slide off the bed.

>RAM: "For now there isn't much we can do other than offer a different perspective, and some company, maybe keep you sane, heh heh, aha heh heh wmahaha- erm, sorry. but we d know how to make some useful toys. If you are lucky someone might know how to look sane, but a certain amount of honesty and thinking about how you will live once you get out should help. Especially if we stop making you perform uncharacteristic actions..."
 One of the voices begins its monologue, thus signaling the next flood of them. You listen to it, and manage to relate it to one of your last questions (shorter than you expected). Meaning that they could hear those questions. More confident that you will be heard, eventually, you ask another question in response; 'which "uncharacteristic" actions exactly have you made me preform? So you admit you've been the cause of all that nonsense?' You hope that there is only a few this time, and that you can have an answer immediately.

(Now what does this do...)
>Armok: That level 7 wall of text.
 But it is not the case; an annoying, loud noise is sent to your mind in memory format. You automatically attempt to barricade the source, even though past experience dictates that resistance is futile. The voice reiterates that they can only hear you in bursts, and gives you hope this one wont be as long. Then (Armok, was it?) addresses someone else, the "Nivm" one that has yet to speak. You understand the idea involved, and know that your "burst" probably isn't going to be as soon as you had hoped. Cued, you do brace yourself for what you know will be a headache{Text added.}.
 After about a minute of waiting in a mentally "braced" (or paralyzed in apprehension) position, you begin to think that nothing has happened or will happen, but the thought acts as light, and reveals to you that something happened a minute ago. As you sit back down, you realize that a large piece of memory was simply added on at that point. Looking back, it feels as though you experienced it. You know you did not, simply because the memory has no hint of anything else; just a very long string of sound without thought or feeling attached to it. You "look" in awe at the memory and the fact there was no hint of transfer. You return to its beginning to try and work through it like a normal experience. You start to skim through it, going over another explanation of the "burst" situation (you get that part already) and a bit about "formatting". A monotone voice states "quote from nivm" then a bunch of random numbers, then a new voice comes in (you presume Nivm's). This one is mostly unemotional, but what emotion it does have seems utterly random and disjointed. You tend to want to ignore it. It talks about "command guidelines", right after which you hit something atrocious; symbols that have been turned into sounds. You're not totally sure what the symbols are, but each has an explanation...that refers to you. It's for commanding you! 'I told you; no one commands me!' you randomly growl to the empty room. You feel embarrassed all of a sudden, and strain your hearing for anyone outside. No sounds are forthcoming but that of the coals and your breathing. Your statement feels unjustified because there is no one here, but you guess the voices will hear it at the next "burst"...which gives you an idea. As long as you're still looking through this long rope of words, the voices will still be "waiting" for you to finish. If you simply don't examine the memory, the voices will be "waiting" indefinitely. You figure it's worth a try, and make an effort to push the message out of your mind.

(I guess [] will be for actions that the voices perform.)
>Qwertyuiopas:  [Pause to give him a break after the others, and waiting for a moment when it wouldn't disturm him too much]"I'm interested in knowing your view on various subjects, so that I don't accidentally intrude on subjects you dislike..."
 You slip off the bed and walk to drawers. Kneeling in front, you open the top drawer and discover a bunch of human clothes. There are some socks here, so you pull out a pair and put it on the floor beside you. You then close that drawer and open the lower one; it has a pot with a paper cover, some rectangular, wooden boxes, and a couple of bottles with clear fluid. You then hear a voice in your head, and curse even more brilliantly than last time. After the fact, you realize what it said, then realize what it asked. Your mind turns a blank on "subjects you don't like", and turns an equal blank on "subjects you like". So you just list off a bunch of things so the voices have less to talk about. 'I don't want to talk about: you people, how you talk to me, your brand of help▬', at this point you have a very odd feeling like you're saying something that conflicts with what you've said before, like you're lieing. Aside from the fact that you did ask questions, you think you should have actually gone through that inserted memory. A response to your feeling about their "help" surfaces from the string: "I'm really sory it seemed like that was the intent, althou some other probably WILL try to do that. OR me, I'm faelable after all." You almost feel guilty now. Regardless, you decide to return to the memory insert because you know it will probably bring answers. You grab your sock roll and get back on the bed.
 You again try to take it from the beginning, but find it harder to keep the order. You return to the part saying symbols (the beginning) with the intent of using about the same level of emotion as the voice. It's just going over the details of the intermediary that the voices use, but its so callous about enslavement! You ignore it, just like you can ignore what the voices say. Right after another sound-symbol and Nivm saying the name "Phantom" the voice changes back to the first voice you heard, and repeats the first thing you heard. You take a moment to think about organization; this is supposedly from Armok, but has a "quote from nivm", which repeats something that another voice said earlier. You wonder how they keep track of it all, and go onto the next part. Wait...this sounds like you. This sounds like a narration of exactly what you were thinking then. This is someone else's words narrating exactly what you were thinking then, in your own voice.
You are stunned.
You are hungry.
You are thirsty.
Your guts, throat, esophagus, and mouth ache.
 Some time passes...

>Phantom: A level 2 wall of text. (Not that I encourage increasing that level.)
 The Phantom voice breaks you out of your shocked state with a simple, faithful statement. It just learned how to send pictures apparently and gives you a very clear, fake image of a man in foreign armour; it tells you that's what it looks like. You, of course, stop believing anything that it says. You do, however, keep listening (not like you have much choice). As it goes on about the voices and a funny name, you note there are words missing from it speech that almost make it harder to understand than the drunk one. He sounds encouraging, but what he speaks of is anything but, and senseless besides. He says you should get some rest. 'I should get some food.' You've had rest already, who knows how much. Nearly forgetting the insert memory, you get up and walk to the door, where you hear the Phantom voice continue. It gives you a word, that although isn't impossible to say like "carpet", sounds very odd. 'No', you respond. It then sends you a real image of a rather opulent room, and says what covers the floor is "carpet". If it's cloth, it must have taken weeks to weave. Right after, it confuses and disgusts you with something that has no relation to anything before it. How would you have sex with the floor? It then switches to an obvious bit of information, then a new bit of information. 'A clone of me?' You say right over its next couple of words, but hear the rest. You stop listening. You slump to the floor. Would anyone care if you just sat here and died? You have no one; you recall no friends, you recall no family, you recall no loved ones, you recall no life. Would you care if you just sat here and died? It's so hard, finding a reason without one...

(I felt that your avatar would be a poor base for your voice (I learned that it is not an enraged zombie, but a grizzled human), but then the only remarkable (describable) trait is that you are never without emotion (conflicting with "fish god", as fish are without personality). So I'll take that as the base and use Simes as a color. Sad part is, I haven't the slightest clue how to describe that; I would like help on that part.)
>Labs: "Phantom! Don't discourage the reptile man. Now then, you MUST find a way to kill or subdue Garth if you have any hope of ever tasting freedom. I'm Labs by the way. You can call me the fish god."
 You head jerks up as another new voice calls the first, and reprimands him. As he speaks of murder and freedom, you decide to ask him about it all. 'Why do you care?' you ask the air. He tells you his name in "response", and that he is a fish god. You laugh halfheartedly at that, thinking about what a fish god would look like. Fish are rather unimpressive. It would be hilarious.
You are very hungry.
You are light headed.
You are thirsty.
Your guts, throat, esophagus, and mouth ache.

>Phantom: "Must you solve everything with violence?"
 'Must I? Not really.' You did try that already. You think stealth would be a better option, maybe. Or perhaps asking politely, you don't think you did that yet. You forget to say it aloud, then remember to, then remember that it probably doesn't matter, does it?

>Qwertyuiopas: "Oh, would you people just STOP ARGUING? At least give it time so that we are somewhat up to date on what happened! He is NOT your personal servant, you must RESPECT him, at least a bit. Who knows if he will be able to develop a resistance to our influence, and either way, I would rather he sees us as an ally than ANOTHER enemy, and he has enough of them right now, if I interpret his situation."
 You note to the floor that they hadn't even started arguing yet, at least not as much as before. But now he's arguing. 'I am no one's "personal servant", how much do I have to say it?' Although you guess they haven't heard you for a while now. You assume this is "Nivm"'s fault, and casually curse at him. You think that the curse fits well for the voices too [it's a derogatory version of "higher being", with connotations of "edge of cliff" high, and "on drugs" high], so you don't make it clear where it was aimed. Returning your tenuous attention to the voice, he lets slip he would like you as an ally...You don't have any other enemies, do you?

>Phantom:  "I'm not treating him like a servant. Can we just get on with it?"
 You agree, and moan at the door in front of you for food. Behind its wooden edifice you hear movement, footsteps, finally‼ You hear the familiar jingling of keys and the clicking of a lock; but only a single lock. The door's path is impeded by your body, and bumps against you before you scritch backwards. The familiar platter of food and drink is held by a not so familiar guard, again, he is human (or she; it's usually easy to tell, but not in the shadows and armour). Upon entering, s/he pays little attention to you, if any, before setting down the tray. She looks at you once, and leaves. Only when the locks and the footsteps grow distant do you realize you just lost your chance at escape. Eh, they'll be back again sometime, and food! You get up quickly and find you're on the floor again shortly; a more careful attempt brings fruit...and meat, and vegetables, and whatever else in this stuff. After the normal frenzied slurping (kneeling on the floor), you lean back against the bedstead and enjoy the warm feeling. But not a hot feeling. You wonder why the food wasn't in steaming condition; perhaps the kitchen is farther away, or that guard was being lazy until you called. S/he did come in right after you called, you decide you can forgive, since you couldn't have eaten the stew if it was still so hot, and it might not have been good to have someone come in while you were talking to yourself.

{Converted.}
> [Gunshots] [Screams] [Unidentified Creature sounds] [Sound of terrified soldier] [More gunshots] [Scream] [Gurgling] [Silence]
 You start when you hear a number of loud booming sounds, and rush beside the door. You hear screams, from what must be outside the door, then some kind a snarling and scratching. You stay still as you hear someone running away saying gibberish, then more of those loud sounds. You realize that noise must be lightning, and a mage must be near. You hear a human call out in terror, then a gurgling noise outside the door, then nothing. At this point you are shaking slightly, and fear the door is about to come down, by wrath of that thing. You wish that this door is as sturdy as the other one! You stand there silently, waiting for whatever might happen.

> Attempt to make a Ruckus to attract Garth. When he comes in, try to ask him questions; who he is, why he does this. If he tries to attack you, odds are you'd lose, so try to position something to blind him when he enters, and run away. As in, outside.
 This thought is so opposite yours right now that you realize it's from the voices again. You're not going to try and go outside when that thing might still be near!

(And I thought I was done.)
>Phantom: [Sound of same inhuman creature] [Door opening] Phantom, what is that? "I thought these were being held off at the base..." [Inhuman screeching] "Don't let it slash you!" [Sound of soldier screaming then silence] It ripped Corporal Davis in half! "Dammit!" [Gunshots] [Screeching] [Screaming] Who did we lose? "Davis, Keith, Jonas, and Kent." Damn.
 You hear the creature moving around again, and another door opening. A thought moves across your consciousness, and you recognize its format to be from one of the voices, asking Phantom about something. You then hear the Phantom voice again in response. The creature makes a horrible high-pitch yell, Phantom calls out, and someone else screams. You get the impression someone was torn asunder, but can't be sure why. Phantom yells a curse, and more bolts can be heard along with what sounds like the creature killing someone. A question enters your mind, you hear list of names, then a curse enters your mind. You are very confused now, as it seems Phantom is closer than you thought, and the conversation was still routed through your head. All the sounds you heard seemed off somehow, and you can't be totally sure they came from behind the door. You figure the creature is probably dead, so you knock, but hear nothing in return. Your heart still beats hard in your chest, and you still feel confused. You wait, in the hopes that Phantom might open the door.

> Attempt to rest and wait for more food, if possible.  Inquire about the situation and your treatment from Garth if/when he approaches, if he is not hostile.
 You continue to hear nothing from outside your room, so you stop being so tense and sit back down again, your heart no longer so spasmodic. The stress spoiled your warm feeling, and you have some "rather harsh" feelings towards Phantom now. If he was here, why did he not help you? Did you need to make sound? Prompted by the question, it occurs to you that he might not have been here. You're hearing voices, does it not follow that you can hear other sounds as well? If it was the voices doing this, you can't be sure if it was just Phantom.
 You could also be insane. That explains everything.

{Divided.} (When researching for voice, the spoon thing made me laugh. So I think: curt, commanding, and an occasional righteous or smug background. I think voices are harder with people I haven't done much with.)
>Golgath: "Enough gibbering.  There are things to be done.  Escape will only come through effort."
 Another new voice makes itself know, and makes you feel like it would reprimand you ask what things should be done. After catching breath and beat, you get up and survey the new door. This one looks somewhat older, but more finished, in both senses of the word. It has a simple four-rectangle decoration, and a metal, vertical loop as a handle with a press latch on top. You shake it some, and discover this door isn't as sturdy as the other one. You think about breaking it down, but the admonition of violence comes to mind. You would also probably lose the chance at asking questions, before you leave here, you'll need a bit of preparation and some answers. You begin walks laps around the very small room.

> Personally, it appears you should stick with the simple. What you want: escape. way out: the door. solution: attract garth to open the door for you, hide so he comes in, knock him down, force feed him the tea, take stuff, escape. Shut the door behind you to buy time. Easy.
 A thought enters your mind (you're pretty sure it someone else's, from the difference and the opening) mid-step, telling you of an escape plan. You intend to ask questions first, but the idea of using the tea as a weapon is new to you. In such a small room it will be close at hand when needed, although it will be hard to maneuver for a tail-whip.

>Phantom: Level 2 wall of text with windows.
 You grimace at the sound of the Phantom voice, being it both loud, demanding, and in your disfavor. You stop walking, and try to speak over him, 'were you here a minute ago? Where you the one that killed that thing outside?' As per usual, the voice continues on unknowing, laying out its own views of reality. You work to ignore it, but fail as it starts adding images to its words. Beyond the obvious, you're not sure what it's trying to prove with the images; some metallic glowing device, a man holding a bunch of metal, then a number of things you don't recognize until one colorless image of a dead person appears. His words relate, but tell you nothing of the things shown. Moments later, he goes into how horrible his world is so you sit where you stood and focus all of your attention of the intricacies of that particular patch of floor. You memorize every detail in your effort to drive out the voice. The floor is rough, a dark gray, and has occasional spherical imprints. All possible sharp edges made from carving have been smoothed away, but no effort has been made to make it appear even or cleaner. As you stare, you see shapes form in the semi-random pattern of the cold stone. You note a distorted bridge, connected to a short creature's back, speaking to an old tree. You look strait, as you realize there is nothing left to ignore.
(Randomly, remember that the Iknan's eyes are approximately on the opposite side of his head, so staring at the floor requires one eye, and the other is pointed to the upper wall. So it wouldn't be right to say "You look up".)

> And you didn't think all that at once might give him even a slight bit of culture shock?
 A question enters your mind, and you are confused until you realize it's the voices again. You don't think it's directed at you, so you listen for the answer.

> Maybe. Maybe not.
 And receive it. You really do hope you'll start getting answers to your questions soon. It has been a very long time since what they have said has had anything to do with what happened. You wonder if perhaps you have been cut off in a way, without any way to respond, but forced to listen. You wonder what it really has to do with "Nivm" then remember 'the memory insert.' In the flood of events and voices, you had "forgotten" about it. The floor feels chilly, so you get back up to the bed, laying on the sock roll. You pull it out and decide to put them on. Doing so proves frustrating, as you have to keep unsticking your claws (hands and foot) every slight movement of the way. You eventually get your long toes to the end of the first sock, then make use of the sharp tips and pull the sock on all the way, then unstick your hands again. You repeat this troublesome process for the other foot, the tuck in the nearby wrappings. You sit there for a moment staring into space, what were you doing again?
You are slightly thirsty.
You are chilled.
Your guts ache.

>Qwertyuiopas: "What, are you mad? He could have been following earlier advice, maybe fleeing, and you sent THAT? You do know that he could faint from the information overload while running for the exit, and while he is stunned, he may be captured again! That is why we must wait, and not send all that we wish to so that we better know the situation! At least think of how much things can change between when you said that and when he actually heard it!"
 You are jolted out of your vacant reverie by a harsh voice of irritated incredulity. You listen to the voice like usual; he thinks so little of your will. You take a moment to try and recall just which voice that was, not the Phantom voice or Armok...it was the one that wanted alliance...and the one that asked you what you wanted to talk about. You think you're getting a grip of which voice is who.

> Note, Garth will still kick your ass, unless you have an awesome weapon or something.
 You feel a kind of mental pressure for a moment, then it passes. You feel like you aught to do something.

> Don't listen to phantom.
 You grin. You're getting better at spotting their thoughts, however much you agree. Might also be because you do agree already, their compulsion only an echo.

>Phantom: "God, there goes Armok again. Why can't you, Sensei, RAM and Neruz just let me be? It's like you were created just to be a prick in my side until something bad happens to me. Like death. Also, let's keep this simple. Iknan, can you get up, and examine the surroundings?"
 There he goes again, like something bad happening. It's not very hard to ignore him this time, although he confirms that the voices have had  no feedback since you...since you...you can't seem to remember just when it was. You space out.

>Qwertyuiopas: "Oh, wow, you really know how to ignore the communication format!"
 "What?" It wasn't at you (you're fairly sure), but it's another one of those statements that seems unrelated to the rest. You blink a bit, trying to hold concentration on...something.

>Phantom: "If any voice or command says anything that is a hostile act towards me, call that flaming okay?"
 You feel jovial after imagining some hostile words on fire. Perhaps this voice is useful for something. You have this terrible feeling you're forgetting something.

(I don't really feel like that though, so there's probably something blaring I haven't noticed. I don't think the "status afflictions" have anywhere near enough effect, but then again, there aren't many opportunities for things to matter. He's entering a "vague" phase by the way, keep him on track.)
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: January 13, 2010, 01:07:48 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 01:58:54 am by Phantom »

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: January 13, 2010, 01:12:32 am »

(I have this creeping feeling you didn't read everything, although I guess its length does encourage skimming. Why aren't your commands fun very often?)
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: January 13, 2010, 01:29:02 am »

(Fine, I'll do something else.)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 01:58:24 am by Phantom »

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: January 13, 2010, 01:52:44 am »

(Your first post is still there, and thus will still be taken. You might want to edit it with what you just posted then use that post for the reply to this one.
 I don't know what it is, but I have a lot of trouble with your posts. Are they at all confusing to you?)

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: January 13, 2010, 06:06:56 am »

((could you put the instructions from this post into the first post for easy reference?))

"I don't believe that thee has been any fighting near you. Any associated actions and sounds are generated in the same manner as the voices."

"I have somewhat lost track of all that we have made you do, but I think that we were responsible for you attacking Garth and for moving all the stuff around in your previous abode. For reference I will now make you raise a finger."
>Raise a finger.
"And now something else without telling you first, so that you will not be thinking about it when it happens."
>Open and close your mouth 4 times each in quick succession.
"I suggest that you should try to get some information, you might be able to see something through the cracks at the edges of the door, or you might be able to use something to scratch a hole in the walls large enough to see through. And consider asking any guards about current events..."
>Hum the first line of Mary had a Little Lamb.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: January 13, 2010, 11:34:02 am »

"Ok, you REALLY should ignore Phantom. Hmm, I got an idea, I'll test it..."

[Gives the Iknan the ability to completely sheal his mind from Phantom.]

"If that works, you should be able to shield your mind from him now.

Ok, next up is a memory dump, just like my last one"
((things not makred as memory dumps are just said normaly in this post by the way))

[memorydumps the entire last update like the one before that, except without the comments]

"Ok, you shuld be able to find it. By the way, I do recomend you look throguth that first bump I made whenever you get time. it will hopefully give you some more insight in what is happening.

Hmm, actualy, lets test a few more things..."

Testing math: the ratio of any circle's circumference to its diameter equals aproximately 3.14159265358979323846264338327950288

Testing Hyperlinks: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technology

Testing Player Ability granting: [gives the Iknan the answer to every possible addition, subtraction, multiplications and division of real numbers, intuitively accessible]

Testing Annoying the Author: [memory dumps everything writen in this entire thread.]

[gives the knowledge of what knowledge has just been given, it's implications, if the test worked and to what extent, and how to use it]

"So, if this worked you should now know something rather exact about circles, in more detal what this thing phantom was talking abaut is, be really good at doing maths in your head, have a lot more memory dumps like my two earlier ones, and know all of this to. Did it work?"
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: January 13, 2010, 01:28:08 pm »

"I told you that the other voices say that you should ignore me. Armoks being a prejudiced little f*ck. And a little strange, why the hell grant do you grant? If you do that too much you idiot the Iknan is gonna rely on grants too much, should you be away for the time being he is DEAD.

One last thing, SCREW YOU."

"Ahem, please don't mind that last bit. I get really pissed off at haters and idiots easily. The sounds were from some creature with scythes for arms. The last thing I did was escort some civilian convoy.

I may be getting angry at Armok more here than RAM for some reason. Did you check under the bed for stuff?"

((WHAT. THE. HELL. MAN. YOU'RE ALWAYS AN IRRITATING LITTLE PRICK. YOU REALLY ARE. ))
« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 01:40:58 pm by Phantom »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 24