Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 24

Author Topic: Text you can play; you are somewhere.  (Read 19721 times)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: Text you can play; you are somewhere.
« Reply #210 on: December 07, 2009, 08:23:14 pm »

"Must you solve everything with violence?"

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #211 on: December 07, 2009, 08:32:35 pm »

>"Oh, would you people just STOP ARGUING? At least give it time so that we are somewhat up to date on what happened! He is NOT your personal servant, you must RESPECT him, at least a bit. Who knows if he will be able to develop a resistance to our influence, and either way, I would rather he sees us as an ally than ANOTHER enemy, and he has enough of them right now, if I interpret his situation."
Eh?
Eh!

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: December 07, 2009, 08:46:54 pm »

"I'm not treating him like a servant.
Can we just get on with it?"

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: December 08, 2009, 09:57:11 am »

( Do you really have to mention me so much? I should not exist as a participant.
 Armok, I aught to let you know the quotes will all be repeated since they are in your speech; this will both completely alienate you and take a long time. Though it might be interesting to send all his exact thoughts right back to him, he might think it's mockery or an attempt to cower him. Try to organize it so the references are embedded in your speech; you can probably keep it down to a couple paragraphs. Perhaps a third paragraph for summary. I really would like you all to keep it short. Maybe trying to turn your points into a running conversation between each other, so it can go in the background while he does something else.)
(I mention you as some kind of oracle that we comunicate throguth, hopfully thi'll keep some semblance of a forth wall still. Also, you might not have read throght the entire wall of text, so I'll say here to; I actualy asked in it for you to dump it more rapidly into his mind than speech if posible withoute having him miss info.)
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: December 12, 2009, 12:51:24 am »

>*Gunshots*
*Screams*
*Unidentified Creature sounds*
*Sound of terrified soldier*
*More gunshots*
*Scream*
*Gurgling*
*Silence*

PenguinOverlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: December 17, 2009, 08:25:27 pm »

> Attempt to make a Ruckus to attract Garth. When he comes in, try to ask him questions; who he is, why he does this. If he tries to attack you, odds are you'd lose, so try to position something to blind him when he enters, and run away. As in, outside.
CleverBot: It hurts when you laugh at me.

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: December 20, 2009, 01:00:16 am »

(
Quote from: Nivm
Are you gonna lock it or what? Just asking.
I wonder why you do ask. My break began just yesterday and this one is a lot more complicated to work through than the last. My "tired" posts didn't get me a helpful response, and I can't really tell you how far I am either. I'm in a place where I could get most of the way through it then scrap half because of a failed emotional flow.

I think I'll post this bit in the thread.

I have a bit more than a plethora of things that need to be done and could be done. But I hope to have this done by tomorrow.)
« Last Edit: January 01, 2010, 07:14:14 pm by Nivm »
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: December 22, 2009, 12:38:26 am »

>*Sound of same inhuman creature*
*Door opening*
Phantom, what is that?
"I thought these were being held off at the base..."
*Inhuman screeching*
"Don't let it slash you!"
*Sound off soldier screaming then silence*
It ripped Corporal Davis in half!
"Dammit!"
*Gunshots*
*Screeching*
*Screaming*
Who did we lose?
"Davis, Keith, Jonas, and Kent."
Damn.

Golgath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: December 22, 2009, 02:58:24 am »

(Y'know, this had a lot of potential when it started out.)
>Attempt to rest and wait for more food, if possible.  Inquire about the situation and your treatment from Garth if/when he approaches, if he is not hostile.
"Enough gibbering.  There are things to be done.  Escape will only come through effort."
I fully endorse the idea of mountain goats that hunt man.

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: December 22, 2009, 09:35:47 am »

(You DO know that each day you procrastinate, you have more outdated junk to deal with...

I reccomend updating at most 10 at a time until you are up to date with the most recent suggestions.)
Eh?
Eh!

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: December 22, 2009, 10:57:45 am »

Personally, it appears you should stick with the simple.

What you want: escape

way out: the door

solution: attract garth to open the door for you, hide so he comes in, knock him down, force feed him the tea, take stuff, escape. Shut the door behind you to buy time.

Easy.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: December 22, 2009, 02:03:05 pm »

(All those links are pictures the Iknan is meant to see)
"Okay, LOOK! Your only usable objective is to get out. Garth doesn't want you to do that. It also seems he doesn't want you to find out about your identity and past. I'm tired with those other piss poor voices making usually unusable suggestions. And Garth isn't friendly whatsoever. So if you try to get help he's gonna knock the crap right outta 'ya, probably even if you lying down on the floor with half your entrails out and both your eyeballs missing! Don't make me show you that image. Don't even try to fight Garth right now. Your weak and ill. You'll get knocked out like the first time you met Garth. Our world is different from your world OK? We have computers. We have guns (The black object, but there are more kinds) and armor. (It's what the guy is wearing) We have Machines of War. (Note there are many kinds) Hundreds, Maybe billions Died in wars.

That was insight into the hellhole we live in called earth. War is never going to stop. One government or another will always be corrupt. People will die from war and crime. In fact we're fighting a useless war right now in a place called the middle east. I don't know why I did that. But just listen to us for once and don't get yourself killed. Hey, maybe you can come to earth one day. Who knows. Everyone's got a purpose. Everyone has a goal. Everyone has dreams..."

Labs

• Bay Watcher
  • This aggresion will not stand, man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: December 22, 2009, 03:13:07 pm »

And you didn't think all that at once might give him even a slight bit of culture shock?
I like to slip into bear caves around midnight and gently caress the carnivore inside before leaving a small cut of fresh fish and sneaking out.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: December 22, 2009, 03:15:46 pm »

Maybe. Maybe not.

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: December 22, 2009, 03:18:02 pm »

>"What, are you mad? He could have been following earlier advice, maybe fleeing, and you sent THAT? You do know that he could faint from the information overload while running for the exit, and while he is stunned, he may be captured again!

That is why we must wait, and not send all that we wish to so that we better know the situation!

At least think of how much things can change between when you said that and when he actually heard it!"
Eh?
Eh!
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 24