Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 24

Author Topic: Text you can play; you are somewhere.  (Read 19723 times)

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
Re: Text you can play; you are somewhere.
« Reply #195 on: November 28, 2009, 07:12:45 pm »

>'There are countless others like me, but we are not you, so your sanity may yet remain intact. Most of us don't even come to this place, where I am right now, and even fewer read your story. Fewer than that try to tell you things, most crudely putting the thoughts directly into your head, though recently opinions have shifted.

As it is, *some* of us actually want to help you, while others just go for their own amusement or to further their demented image of your situation, by trying to cause you to do things that you clearly wouldn't otherwise.

Unfortunately, I do not know much about your situation, not being of your world, but I can warn you that some of your thoughts are not your own, so you must be on guard for the unusual thoughts and any that reccomend stupid actions. I am one of the few who are trying to help you for purely benevolent reasons, but have been absent for quite a while, and even I can make foolish choices.'

(I recomend that inter-"player" communications that the character is intended to hear be distinguished by putting them in {}s, and stuff directed at forum members only(not even just other players, and certainly not the character) be enclosed in standard brackets. Brackets within quotes should be considered "verbal" emphasis, but []s should always be treated as comments to readers/participants only and not for the character)
Eh?
Eh!

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: November 28, 2009, 07:17:44 pm »

> "Finally, another voice of reason."

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: November 29, 2009, 12:47:37 am »

>look around your new room

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: December 02, 2009, 04:34:32 pm »

>'Oh, I forgot to mention earlier: Our world runs at a varying rate of time, either that, or we only get to see what has happened in yours in bursts.'
Eh?
Eh!

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: December 02, 2009, 06:03:16 pm »

(You finally guessed what he is thinking throughout this long interval. Sadly, I'm no where near done with this burst; only doing small things on the internet until finals are over.)
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: December 07, 2009, 12:54:18 am »

(After this post, lets all stick to these command guidelines:
( ) means it's out-of-character, or more specifically, it will be taken as purely conversation on the thread. The exception is when it is embedded in command text.
> would denote an action, but I've been both kinda lenient and kinda harsh in that I both took things meant to be commands that did not have the symbol, but I also turned almost anything outside of parenthesis into commands. I think I'll stick to that, because then posters will be just slightly more careful with organization.
" " will be used for speaking into the Iknan's mind. I've used them as speech in the response, but now I will switch to ' ' for that.
' ' will be used for making the Iknan speak. However, note that action thoughts (commands) can easily turn into speech if it sounds sufficiently similar to something spoken. Like the blarg expletive a little ways back.
I've defaulted all of those posts with either quote to talking into his mind.)

>Phantom:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
  A voice! That is definitely a voice; there is no doubt in your mind that you are insane. Luckily, you already decided you wouldn't care about that. 'Mhmm, so you're from another world somewhere far away. Why do you care about me?'

>RAM:
  The instant you stop speaking, another voice enters your mind. At first you think it to be a response, but quickly realize it isn't trying to answer your question. It is refers to others at first, then addresses you (you think). You attempt to answer its question in the negative, but the voice simply goes on and on. You try and listen, but even though it sounds interesting, you don't understand what it's talking about. You're preety sure you know what a cat is, but what is "carpet"? You can't even say that word. The voice ends after saying what you've generally been thinking. You wait a moment, just to make sure it stopped, before asking; 'can you even hear me'?
(Yeah, voice doesn't get translated if he doesn't know what it is. After you explained magnet it got conceptualized though.)

(Armok, for your voice, I removed "easily trusted", "kinda cute", and reduced "Intelegent", making it similar to a couple dragon characters from Might&Magic 8, but I also added "warm" and..."alive"? Also, when it comes to thoughts, spelling doesn't really matter, but when it comes to words, it does. So you'll also sound somewhat drunk, even if translated.)
>Armok:
  Yet again, the voice don't seem to have heard you at all, and yet again, it is a another voice. This one is rather different from the other two, in that although it sounds powerful somehow, it also sounds like it has been drinking. You listen to it, making note of each thing you wish to say for when it is done; in the hopes that the voices will hear you this time.
 You feel mildly unnerved by the first admition; you already knew someone was muddling with your mind, but there are many muddling with your mind. You also don't believe the voice's promise, mostly because it should have been able to just speak with you from the beginning. It attempts to explain where the voices come from and why, and manages to make sense in some insane and surreal way. Then it goes on to explain how, and just sums up "spying through otherworldly means". You figure "since the time your memory was wiped" corresponds to effectively your entire life, which might mean you aren't actually insane, but that would also mean they are insane. This realization colors the voices next few words; what do they consider "help"? You return to listening just in time to note the question seems rhetorical. You make a kind of high-strung laugh when it says it's not under the effects of drugs, but understand what it means; it's saying in a very nice way that they are going to try to do your thinking for you. You don't consider this an advantage. It speaks of "your world" and technology, so you decide to start you own litany from the end of the voice's.
 'So you "otherworldly powers" want me to try and build things that I can't for purposes completely unknown. I'd prefer to spend my own time there. I don't know anything about "my world" as you call it; you've said you've already seen all that I've done! And since you're in my "numb" mind, why don't you just take whatever knowledge you want? Why do you even care to ask me?' You sit there for a moment, but remember you had more to say. 'I don't want you telling me what to do, or making me do it! If you have your own world, why not stay there?' Silence, you calm down a bit and mumble to yourself about a trio of humans with human names.

>Phantom:
  The curse takes you by surprise, and you fear you're about to be struck! You sit there cringing in a ball; but no divine attack is directed at you (to your knowledge). You realize that the "Phantom" voice has been speaking and only hear the tail end of what it said about not doing anything and some name mix up. 'The heck! Why did you do that?!'

>Armok:
The drunk voice responds to the "Phantom" voice, except it doesn't sound drunk anymore. You wonder how it could have sobered so fast.

>Phantom: "Your only gonna confuse the poor Iknan, explain it later. Please, the guys been in enough mental stress for today."
>Armok: "You might have a point, but you don't have to tell him to ignore stuff I've already said just because of that."
>Phantom: "If he doesn't believe in magic, he doesn't have to do magic. Just give him some free will."
 You were just going to wait until they all stopped talking, but what does he mean "he doesn't believe in magic". What's there to doubt? 'Why wouldn't I believe in magic?'

>Armok: "where did you get the impresion he dosn't belive in magic?! He tried to use Mage sight! He just seems to e under some sort of effect that prevents him from using it."
 You probably shouldn't talk; it's all just going to be ignored anyway.

>Phantom: "He said he didn't believe in magic, and he did mage sight because he was forced to do it because of you. Now stop this bickering."
 'I never said that! I haven't said anything about it to anyone!' You wonder if the voices really will stop this bickering.

> Find out what is preventing movement from the bed.
 As the voices die out, you find your attention drawn to yourself. Nothing is restraining you, but you're probably going to damage the blanket further when you get out.
You are hungry.
You are kinda thirsty.
Your throat, esophagus, and mouth feel raw.
Your guts ache.
You feel generally ill, but it's gotten better during all the talking.

>Phantom: "Iknan, it looks like someone new wandered in."
 'What?' There can't be more of them...

(Qwertyuipas, I've based your voice off of the post, your avatar, and assorted related text. quertyuipas - evil, corrupting wizard, but simultaneous silly and normal tone. Added "intelligent" too because of grammar, spelling, and argument.)
>qwertyuiopas:
  ...and yet there is. This one at first puts you on guard, but the words themselves soon mollify you. The person explains the situation simply, in a way you would have, and even admits that the voices (including itself) are fallible. It evens warns you against what itself might do; you almost feel like trusting its stated intent. 'So how do you plan on actually helping when you're just a voice?'

>Phantom: "Finally, another voice of reason."
 You have to agree with that. You're not sure what happens now though. 'So are you voices going to listen to me now?' Silence. You realize that this whole time, they have always started speaking when you where done both thinking and speaking yourself, but do not hear anything you say. You wonder how they can have one without the other, and recall mention of another couple of names. You think Nivm might be the new voice, but they said the new one wasn't here before. You sit up and start working out of your blanket; carefully this time.

> look around your new room
 Since the voices have apparently stopped, you actually take a look around the room. There is your bed, with a table at its head and a chest of drawers at its foot. Right beside your bed is a brazier with some glowing coals that heat the room. There a door on the other side of it, and that's all. You are hungry, so you stand up and go bang on the door. You ask it if there is any more food, but note no activity behind.
You are hungry.
You are kinda thirsty.
Your guts ache.

>qwertyuiopas: "Oh, I forgot to mention earlier: Our world runs at a varying rate of time, either that, or we only get to see what has happened in yours in bursts."
 The voice makes you jump and look back at the room, but it's "just" one of the voices in your head. You listen, and say to yourself; 'that would have been nice to know from the beginning'. You stretch, and sit back down. Awaiting either food or another stream of voices. You don't think you want to hear any more voices though.

(I haven't really proofread this one...)
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

stolensteel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: December 07, 2009, 02:01:48 am »

(So, this whole deal might work better if we work together, and don't give Nivm a string of things to go through. How about everyone limit themselves to one command between Nivm's responses, and try to keep in mind how the situation will have changed since the previous response based on other people's commands.)

>Carefully get out of bed.

(And, in my personal opinion, it would probably be best to wait for Garth to come back so we can ask some questions, and even if he doesn't answer, we can see how he responds.)
-st

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: December 07, 2009, 02:32:26 am »

"For now there isn't much we can do other than offer a different perspective, and some company, maybe keep you sane, heh heh, aha heh heh wmahaha- erm, sorry. but we d know how to make some useful toys. If you are lucky someone might know how to look sane, but a certain amount of honesty and thinking about how you will live once you get out should help. Especially if we stop making you perform uncharacteristic actions..."
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: December 07, 2009, 10:58:29 am »

" *Sound of knacking on the microphone, and that classic feedback whine sound* Ok, back here... Oups, I just got the last batch information abaut your world, and I guess I didn't give the best first impression, hehehe. Anyway, it seems like there were some conflicts of interest and I guess we should not have dumped that much speech into your head without giving  chance to respond.

Hey Nivm, Can you dump this monologue into his head quicker than real-time speech without breaking his mind or making him miss stuff? This thing will be quite long so in case he dosn't brace yourself for bordom, and try to respond with thoguths so you don't forget anything, hopfully if you start thinking a response in the midle of a monologue it SHULD pause and then continue once you finished responding, although only Nivm know for sure.

Also, you might be helped a bit by knowing exactly how we are interacting with you; Through letters, ok not exactly letters but it's the same fundamental idea of a long text and then a long wait until one gets a response, I'll quote the entire last letter (or post, as this specific not-quite-a-letter is called) so you see for yourself exactly what kin d of info we're getting.

I wonder how you will perceive formatting that does not have an obvious analogue when spoken, we'll see soon.

(After this post, lets all stick to these command guidelines:
( ) means it's out-of-character, or more specifically, it will be taken as purely conversation on the thread. The exception is when it is embedded in command text.
> would denote an action, but I've been both kinda lenient and kinda harsh in that I both took things meant to be commands that did not have the symbol, but I also turned almost anything outside of parenthesis into commands. I think I'll stick to that, because then posters will be just slightly more careful with organization.
" " will be used for speaking into the Iknan's mind. I've used them as speech in the response, but now I will switch to ' ' for that.
' ' will be used for making the Iknan speak. However, note that action thoughts (commands) can easily turn into speech if it sounds sufficiently similar to something spoken. Like the blarg expletive a little ways back.
I've defaulted all of those posts with either quote to talking into his mind.)

>Phantom:
  A voice! That is definitely a voice; there is no doubt in your mind that you are insane. Luckily, you already decided you wouldn't care about that. 'Mhmm, so you're from another world somewhere far away. Why do you care about me?'

I can't speak for Phantom, but *I* care abaut you becasue I think your world is inside a kind of reality almost evryone in this world considers unreal, and thus I feel SOMONE must protect your rigths because most don't think you are anything but an ilusion made for entertainment.

>RAM:
  The instant you stop speaking, another voice enters your mind. At first you think it to be a response, but quickly realize it isn't trying to answer your question. It is refers to others at first, then addresses you (you think). You attempt to answer its question in the negative, but the voice simply goes on and on. You try and listen, but even though it sounds interesting, you don't understand what it's talking about. You're preety sure you know what a cat is, but what is "carpet"? [Armoks note: A carpet is a pice of cloth put on the floor for decoration and pherhaps warmth] You can't even say that word. The voice ends after saying what you've generally been thinking. You wait a moment, just to make sure it stopped, before asking; 'can you even hear me'?
(Yeah, voice doesn't get translated if he doesn't know what it is. After you explained magnet it got conceptualized though.)
The question is outdated by now, but yes I can hear you, alebit a bit to late

(Armok, for your voice, I removed "easily trusted", "kinda cute", and reduced "Intelegent", making it similar to a couple dragon characters from Might&Magic 8, but I also added "warm" and..."alive"? Also, when it comes to thoughts, spelling doesn't really matter, but when it comes to words, it does. So you'll also sound somewhat drunk, even if translated.)
>Armok:
  Yet again, the voice don't seem to have heard you at all, and yet again, it is a another voice. This one is rather different from the other two, in that although it sounds powerful somehow, it also sounds like it has been drinking. [Armoks note: this is an artefact from the form of communication I think] You listen to it, making note of each thing you wish to say for when it is done; in the hopes that the voices will hear you this time.
 You feel mildly unnerved by the first admition; you already knew someone was muddling with your mind, but there are many muddling with your mind.
Yea, sorry about that.
You also don't believe the voice's promise, mostly because it should have been able to just speak with you from the beginning.
I didn't realize I were able to, It's complicated, this is not the only universe other than out own we can comunicate wih, and to most it is not posible to send direct speech.
It attempts to explain where the voices come from and why, and manages to make sense in some insane and surreal way. Then it goes on to explain how, and just sums up "spying through otherworldly means". [Armoks note: I am unsure EXACTLY how the interfacing on your side works myself. Nivm is the only on who knows I think, and he don't seem to be telling.] You figure "since the time your memory was wiped" corresponds to effectively your entire life, which might mean you aren't actually insane, but that would also mean they are insane.
well, considering you seem to be adult and only have clear memories form the last few days, I assumed your memory had been atleast partialy wiped recently. I don't think we're insane, atleast not all of us, but dissagreement makes so that we colectively acts as if we were in some ways.
This realization colors the voices next few words; what do they consider "help"? You return to listening just in time to note the question seems rhetorical. You make a kind of high-strung laugh when it says it's not under the effects of drugs, but understand what it means; it's saying in a very nice way that they are going to try to do your thinking for you.
Ouch, I'm really sory it seemed like that was the intent, althou some other probably WILL try to do that. OR me, I'm faelable after all.
You don't consider this an advantage. It speaks of "your world" and technology, so you decide to start you own litany from the end of the voice's.
 'So you "otherworldly powers" [Armoks note; heh, well I guess you COULD technically call us that.] want me to try and build things that I can't for purposes completely unknown. I'd prefer to spend my own time there. I don't know anything about "my world" as you call it; you've said you've already seen all that I've done! And since you're in my "numb" mind, why don't you just take whatever knowledge you want? Why do you even care to ask me?'
We don't have an interface for that, we're not actualy IN your mind, we're sending information form far away that is being inserted into it acording to certain rules, and reciving information acording to some other certain rules. You seem to know how to do magic, but we have no direct way of accsesing those memories, so in order to get information on the workings of magic we need you to mentaly reherse or speak that information.
You sit there for a moment, but remember you had more to say. 'I don't want you telling me what to do, or making me do it! If you have your own world, why not stay there?' Silence, you calm down a bit and mumble to yourself about a trio of humans with human names. [Armoks note: I wonder why we didn't recive spesifics on these mumbelings. Also here next comes a part you missed last time so listen closely.]

>Phantom:
  The curse takes you by surprise, and you fear you're about to be struck! You sit there cringing in a ball; but no divine attack is directed at you (to your knowledge). You realize that the "Phantom" voice has been speaking and only hear the tail end of what it said about not doing anything and some name mix up. 'The heck! Why did you do that?!'

>Armok:
The drunk voice responds to the "Phantom" voice, except it doesn't sound drunk anymore. You wonder how it could have sobered so fast.
As I said, I'm not actualy drunk, it's a byproduct of the form of comunication.

>Phantom: "Your only gonna confuse the poor Iknan, explain it later. Please, the guys been in enough mental stress for today."
>Armok: "You might have a point, but you don't have to tell him to ignore stuff I've already said just because of that."
>Phantom: "If he doesn't believe in magic, he doesn't have to do magic. Just give him some free will."
 You were just going to wait until they all stopped talking, but what does he mean "he doesn't believe in magic". What's there to doubt? 'Why wouldn't I believe in magic?'
The world we come from dosn't have any magic, so despite it's good fit to cognition many still assume that the defoult asumtion would be the lack of it even in a universe that does have it. As for how we can comunicate with you withoute magic, that is a REALLY complicated subject.

>Armok: "where did you get the impresion he dosn't belive in magic?! He tried to use Mage sight! He just seems to e under some sort of effect that prevents him from using it."
 You probably shouldn't talk; it's all just going to be ignored anyway.

>Phantom: "He said he didn't believe in magic, and he did mage sight because he was forced to do it because of you. Now stop this bickering."
 'I never said that! I haven't said anything about it to anyone!' You wonder if the voices really will stop this bickering.

> Find out what is preventing movement from the bed.
 As the voices die out, you find your attention drawn to yourself. Nothing is restraining you, but you're probably going to damage the blanket further when you get out.
You are hungry.
You are kinda thirsty.
Your guts ache.

>Phantom: "Iknan, it looks like someone new wandered in."
 'What?' There can't be more of them...

(Qwertyuipas, I've based your voice off of the post, your avatar, and assorted related text. quertyuipas - evil, corrupting wizard, but simultaneous silly and normal tone. Added "intelligent" too because of grammar, spelling, and argument.)
>qwertyuiopas:
  ...and yet there is. This one at first puts you on guard, but the words themselves soon mollify you. The person explains the situation simply, in a way you would have, and even admits that the voices (including itself) are fallible. It evens warns you against what itself might do; you almost feel like trusting its stated intent. 'So how do you plan on actually helping when you're just a voice?'

>Phantom: "Finally, another voice of reason."
 You have to agree with that. You're not sure what happens now though. 'So are you voices going to listen to me now?' Silence. You realize that this whole time, they have always started speaking when you where done both thinking and speaking yourself, but do not hear anything you say. You wonder how they can have one without the other, and recall mention of another couple of names. You think Nivm might be the new voice, but they said the new one wasn't here before. You sit up and start working out of your blanket; carefully this time.

> look around your new room
 Since the voices have apparently stopped, you actually take a look around the room. There is your bed, with a table at its head and a chest of drawers at its foot. Right beside your bed is a brazier with some glowing coals that heat the room. There a door on the other side of it, and that's all. You are hungry, so you stand up and go bang on the door. You ask it if there is any more food, but note no activity behind.
You are hungry.
You are kinda thirsty.
Your guts ache.

>qwertyuiopas: "Oh, I forgot to mention earlier: Our world runs at a varying rate of time, either that, or we only get to see what has happened in yours in bursts."
 The voice makes you jump and look back at the room, but it's "just" one of the voices in your head. You listen, and say to yourself; 'that would have been nice to know from the beginning'. You stretch, and sit back down. Awaiting either food or another stream of voices. You don't think you want to hear any more voices though.

(I haven't really proofread this one...)
"
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: December 07, 2009, 05:58:18 pm »

(
    "quertyuipas - evil, corrupting wizard"
    Well, wizard is not implied, since that is actually a ‼sock‼, not some sort of glowy energy or anything...
    Though I don't mind any assumptions you or anyone else makes, at least minimally problematic ones...
    In this game, I think I'll try to attempt to be evil and corrupting, just to match that.
    Also, 4-space indentation! And ‼stuff‼ rather than !!stuff!!‼ And I should get back on topic ‼!
)

>"[Pause to give him a break after the others, and waiting for a moment when it wouldn't disturm him too much]I'm interested in knowing your view on various subjects, so that I don't accidentally intrude on subjects you dislike..."
Eh?
Eh!

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: December 07, 2009, 06:22:47 pm »

( Do you really have to mention me so much? I should not exist as a participant.
 Armok, I aught to let you know the quotes will all be repeated since they are in your speech; this will both completely alienate you and take a long time. Though it might be interesting to send all his exact thoughts right back to him, he might think it's mockery or an attempt to cower him. Try to organize it so the references are embedded in your speech; you can probably keep it down to a couple paragraphs. Perhaps a third paragraph for summary. I really would like you all to keep it short. Maybe trying to turn your points into a running conversation between each other, so it can go in the background while he does something else.
 It looked to me like the ‼sock‼ was levitating on a beam of energy.
 And a world tip; having him sit there talking to himself might not be a good idea if someone walks in. Then again, it won't take him long at all to figure out you're aware of everything he is aware of.
 Finally for StolenSteel; he's only sitting on the bed right now, and isn't stuck.)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 06:26:17 pm by Nivm »

stolensteel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: December 07, 2009, 06:59:17 pm »

(I didn't say he was stuck, just that he should be careful getting out since he's ripped everything up in previous attempts.)
-st

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: December 07, 2009, 07:00:26 pm »

Spoiler: Not Communicated (click to show/hide)
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: December 07, 2009, 08:13:30 pm »

"Look, you ain't insane.
Second, it looks like pictures can flash into your mind.
All I know is that a lot of times after I worked with a lot of these other people, which are the other voices, usually turn everyone they try to give suggestions to turn into bloody insane, mindless, psychos.
Except for a guy named Ozymandias. He turned out fine.
Hopefully you'll retain your sanity and be like a normal person. Not a person who's a threat to life in the universe.
Just go get some rest until you feel better.

So, uh, do you know what a gun is?
Oh fuck this.
If you die, we still live. You'll probably get replaced by someone who's like an exact clone of you.
The others don't really care if you die, no one else in your world will probably care because all your family is probably dead, and everyone else will barely regard you.
Just saying something that will make you wonder before you do something.
It may sound harsh, but thats life here."
« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 08:27:39 pm by Phantom »

Labs

• Bay Watcher
  • This aggresion will not stand, man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: December 07, 2009, 08:21:21 pm »

"Phantom! Don't discourage the reptile man. Now then, you MUST find a way to kill or subdue Garth if you have any hope of ever tasting freedom. I'm Labs by the way. You can call me the fish god."
I like to slip into bear caves around midnight and gently caress the carnivore inside before leaving a small cut of fresh fish and sneaking out.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 24