Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 24

Author Topic: Text you can play; you are somewhere.  (Read 19734 times)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: Text you can play; you are somewhere.
« Reply #165 on: November 26, 2009, 04:25:10 pm »

>Get the hell up Arsehole.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: November 26, 2009, 04:26:54 pm »

> remember even more things. Try to deduce evrything posible abaut your pst. You know abaut magic? maybe you were a mage? Recite facts abaut your pepale in your head. See if you kno of any [your race] magicans that had enemies that might want to do stuff liek this to them. studdy the varius marks and effect of your body and eventual magic propeties as mcuh as you can withoute using magic. Do you know any magic effects that mgith make one nauesus like this if they try to use magic? is there any way to disable that withoute trigerign it to badly?
> think! Remember! Deduce!
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: November 26, 2009, 04:28:48 pm »

>Ignore that goddamn !@#$!$#%!$!#@ #@.

>Get something done. Work, Eat, Read A book, RAEG.

>Make an inventory of everything at our disposal again.

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: November 26, 2009, 05:01:05 pm »

(Armok, I am highly tempted to just take all your spelling errors as is for entertainment, should I?
 And Phantom, you're commands will start getting ignored by the Iknan if they're so rude. He can isolate your voices now from his own if he tries.)
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: November 26, 2009, 05:03:15 pm »

>Meh.  I'mm starting to think I should murder some other voices.

>Get up. Please.

>See if food is there.
>IF yes, eat it.
>If no, read a book.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: November 26, 2009, 05:28:26 pm »

(Armok, I am highly tempted to just take all your spelling errors as is for entertainment, should I?
((Nah, i'm just tired while writing.))
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: November 26, 2009, 06:13:02 pm »

>Using the tea, soup, fireplace, and whatever appropriate parts you can find amongst the rubble, Build a steam-powered generator and an electro-magnet.
>Wait for Garth, then turn on the magnet and make your escape.
>Find a reason for existing other than trying to escape...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: November 26, 2009, 06:14:46 pm »

>Again, the above is stupid and impossible.

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: November 27, 2009, 11:38:17 am »

> Get the hell up Arsehole.
 No, you're too hellishly tired to do that yet.

> remember even more things. Try to deduce evrything posible abaut your pst. You know abaut magic? maybe you were a mage? Recite facts abaut your pepale in your head. See if you kno of any [your race] magicans that had enemies that might want to do stuff liek this to them.
 Try as you might, you can uncover no memory before that one morning where you discovered your tail whip. Maybe you'll do better if you eat something...which would require moving.

{Pointlessly divided.}
> studdy the varius marks and effect of your body and eventual magic propeties as mcuh as you can withoute using magic. Do you know any magic effects that mgith make one nauesus like this if they try to use magic? is there any way to disable that withoute trigerign it to badly?
 Looking at those markings would also require moving. But you kinda recall what they look like.

> think! Remember! Deduce!
 You think it might be a compound enchantment made to use the same spell for many purposes. Your sluggish thoughts don't get any farther than that though.

> Ignore that goddamn !@#$!$#%!$!#@ #@.
 What? Ignore who? You strain your hearing to figure out what you should be ignoring, but only hear the quiet sizzle of the brazier.

> Get something done. Work, Eat, Read A book, RAEG.
 You make an effort to remove your blanket; it's gotten a lot heavier for some reason. You turn your head to look at the room. It's about 3x4 meters in area and your bed is against the longer wall, opposite the door. The coals of a metal brazier heat the room up a bit, and offer just barely enough light to see. Right at the head of your bed is a table with the usual tray of food and tea; you redouble your efforts to get up. You fail to sit up.

> Make an inventory of everything at our disposal again.
 You don't have any energy for something like that.

> Meh.  I'm starting to think I should murder some other voices.
 A non-applicable, senseless thought passes through your mind, but you manage to ignore it.

> Get up. Please.
 You heave at the bed and manage to sit up; now you just need to to turn around.

> See if food is there.
 Yes! The food is still there.

> IF yes, eat it.
 With an incredible amount of work, you turn around and slump onto the table, where the food is right in front of your nose. You tip the bowl into your mouth and drink it as fast as you can manage.

> If no, read a book.
 You lay there waiting for what you've drank to digest so you have enough energy to scrap the bowl clean.

> Using the tea, soup, fireplace, and whatever appropriate parts you can find amongst the rubble, Build a steam-powered generator and an electro-magnet.
 What? Not only is there no fireplace, no rubble, and now no soup, you have no idea what could possibly make that...in fact, you've never heard of such a thing before.

> Wait for Garth, then turn on the magnet and make your escape.
 With a diluted kind of surprise and horror, you realize this thought is not your own. Then a diluted form of paranoia washes over you, and you try and locate where the thought came from. However, you are just to tired to try very hard, and let it go.

> Find a reason for existing other than trying to escape...
 You'll figure that out when the time comes, you should probably just deal with one thing at a time, and continue on when you have more information.

> Again, the above is stupid and impossible.
 You agree, although the design looked convinc▬ Wait! There it is! You try and track down the source again, but find a dead end; like it's literally coming from no where. Who is there? Who are you?
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: November 27, 2009, 02:13:49 pm »

>Alright, I'm gonna point myself out here...
>My names Phantom.
>And your name is?

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: November 27, 2009, 02:19:11 pm »

> Get less lazy!

> Figure out more abaut the compound enchantment.

> Try to deduce the source of the voices...

> that might be easier if there were some way to predict when they would come...

> that might be easier if there were some way to predict when they would come...

Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: November 27, 2009, 02:20:50 pm »

>Alright.
>Armok, thats one of the insane voices you hear about magic,
>Stop that.
>This isn't dwarf fortress or Slaves To Armok.
>Another voice you may hear is RAM, it is slightly insane. He suggested that Machine Thing.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: November 27, 2009, 02:47:31 pm »

> I'm not insane! I'm trying to get this whole envador to progress!

> Also, I guess we should be just talking to you directy now or what?

> Figure this stuff out.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: November 27, 2009, 04:08:45 pm »

Well, you heat water to create steam, and then you funnel the steam through a cog to turn a wheel with a magnet on it. The magnet spins around inside a coiled wire which runs off to another coil which you use as a magnet, wrapping the coil around a conductor might help, or was it a non-conductor, meh, electronics really isn't my field...

Go scratch some records of your thoughts on the walls to keep track of them...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: November 27, 2009, 06:07:49 pm »

>Yeah, don't listen to him, that machine probably hasn't even been invented in your world. It will probably never will.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 24