Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 26

Author Topic: Color Mafia (Game Over! Town Wins!)  (Read 41236 times)

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
Re: Color Mafia (Day 2)
« Reply #330 on: October 25, 2009, 01:50:05 pm »

Exactly.  Which is why, since I have received no communications from the mafia and they don't seem to be trying to hammer, I think that Nuke must be scum.  After all, if the mafia member is out there and Nuke is town, why aren't they hammering him for an easy win tomorrow?

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: October 25, 2009, 01:52:53 pm »

or dakarian and org are scum, or leafsnail and org are scum, or leafsnail and dakarian are scum.
Those also work, right?
Dakarian and org can't be scum with Leafsnail as survivor.  Otherwise, we'd jump on AN and kill him with Leafsnail.

If leafsnail is scum, ALL bets are off and anyone can be scum with him.  That's NOT off the table.

Someone unvote me.
So that we can lynch leafsnail.
Logic: If we lynch a towny today, the town loses. If we lynch a survivor, tommorow we will be at 3:2, which is lylo again, but hopefully power roles will have enough information then to save us. Risky, but less risky than the current situation. And as leafsnail has claimed survivor, we can be sure he is either that or scum.
100% safe, right?

You're playing a dangerous card there.  If Leafsnail is survivor, the only combo that works is Nuke and AN since all other combos could end game.

Thus if Leaf dies survivor, he loses, but you two get hanged and the town wins.

Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: October 25, 2009, 02:39:52 pm »

I'm fine with lynching the survivor. Vote Leafsnail. It's a safe lynch, and unless there's a gambit involved in here somewhere, Leafsnail should know not to claim survivor until lylo, because otherwise you get lynched.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: October 25, 2009, 03:01:24 pm »

I'm fine with lynching the survivor. Vote Leafsnail. It's a safe lynch, and unless there's a gambit involved in here somewhere, Leafsnail should know not to claim survivor until lylo, because otherwise you get lynched.
Circular logic much?  "We should lynch Leafsnail because surivors always get lynched before lylo so we should lynch him".

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: October 25, 2009, 03:10:29 pm »

So um
Does anyone have an issue with my logic? Dakarian, org, the town can only be better off from his lynching, unlike my lynching, where you cannot be completely sure (without investigations and such) that lynching me won't cause the town to lose.
Long Live United Forenia!

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: October 25, 2009, 03:22:52 pm »

Circular logic much?  "We should lynch Leafsnail because surivors always get lynched before lylo so we should lynch him".

You're just a safe lynch, that's all. We really, really don't want you alive at lylo, since the mafia will force us to lose. Really, lynching you right now is like lynching a third mafia member.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: October 25, 2009, 04:34:08 pm »

NSBM taught me that a new day means another chance for the mafia to pull away. 

Also, your words have shown that you believe he's the survivor.  Since the ONLY way for you to escape is if leaf is mafia then that's that.

So no.  I'm not removing my vote.  Instead I'll wait for the last vote to finish you off.
I KNEW IT!

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: October 25, 2009, 04:44:10 pm »

Also, your words have shown that you believe he's the survivor.  Since the ONLY way for you to escape is if leaf is mafia then that's that.

So no.  I'm not removing my vote.  Instead I'll wait for the last vote to finish you off.

It's strange that Leafsnail isn't voting, if I was him, I'd have waited and claimed survivor with the hammer vote. I'm just confused as to why he claimed now. I also don't see why he isn't voting, if he really was a survivor, he's probably just vote how the mafia want him to.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: October 25, 2009, 04:47:46 pm »

Leaf is voting for Nuke.  He was the second vote.

He claimed because he was lurking and was noticed and his claim condemns Nuke and AN.

He already said he'll vote with the mafia if the mafia aren't one of the ones already targeted.  His belief is that either we missed and, thus, it will bring a mafia wagon he could join or his theory is true and he can ride the town to a win.
I KNEW IT!

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: October 25, 2009, 05:12:35 pm »

It's strange that Leafsnail isn't voting, if I was him, I'd have waited and claimed survivor with the hammer vote. I'm just confused as to why he claimed now. I also don't see why he isn't voting, if he really was a survivor, he's probably just vote how the mafia want him to.
Firstly, I am voting.  Secondly, I realised that now the mafia can either hammer with me and win, or Nuke is scum and we can lynch him for a town victory.  You're acting weirdly though.  Before, you wanted to lynch me as a survivor, but now that Dakarian has challenged you on this, you want to lynch me as scum.  How come?

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: October 25, 2009, 05:16:09 pm »

I want to lynch you because you can't be town. Why do you even care? You're supposed to be a survivor, why do you care if I'm scum or town?

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: October 25, 2009, 05:20:54 pm »

There's a SLIGHT chance Person is scum that didn't notice instawin, he also looks the worst individually.

AN is more likely based on your theory. 

However, either way Nuke is scum. 
I KNEW IT!

Apostolic Nihilist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: October 25, 2009, 09:37:53 pm »

There's a SLIGHT chance Person is scum that didn't notice instawin, he also looks the worst individually.

AN is more likely based on your theory. 

However, either way Nuke is scum. 
I don't really see anything fallacious with Dakarian's reasoning.
NUKE looks ridiculously bad right now and Mr.Person isn't much better. They're both trying to push a Leafsnail lynch, but at best it'll simply buy them more time. We can go the safe route here and lynch Leafsnail, or we can take out NUKE now. I'm not really sure what to make of this, but hey.

NUKE & Mr.Person seem like the likely scum team.
Mr. Person alone seems suspicious too, and I really don't like the active-lurking sort of thing he's been doing.
There's been little contact between NUKE & Mr. Person, and what little there was, was riddled with deflections to other people.
"Hey, Mr.Person, stop lurking! Also Org and Vector, you too.", etc.
So I'm not really sure if this is the right choice, but...

This is lylo, right?
Which means my vote will probably either win or lose the game for town?
Well, I'm going to Unvote and vote NUKE.
I apologize if I've lost us the game!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Color Mafia (Night 1)
« Reply #343 on: October 26, 2009, 09:03:03 am »

Vote Count (4 to Lynch)

Apostolic Nihilist - Vector
NUKE9.13 - dakarian, Leafsnail, Org, Apostolic Nihilist
Leafsnail - NUKE9.13, Mr.Person

NUKE9.13 has been lynched.