Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 26

Author Topic: Color Mafia (Game Over! Town Wins!)  (Read 41313 times)

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Color Mafia (Day 1)
« Reply #60 on: October 08, 2009, 05:24:20 pm »

Mr Person, please answer the post. >:I

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 08, 2009, 05:40:05 pm »

I already did. Look moar.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 08, 2009, 07:50:56 pm »

I already did. Look moar.

Unvote

I am watching you. >:

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 08, 2009, 08:01:50 pm »

If it IS true, *kicks Web*.  I didn't want my first lynch in a mafia game to be by a Bastard mod trick!

1. We know that Dakarian is Red.

I want to request a vote count from everyone to ask: should we claim our colors?

2. I feel like you're doing this just to keep yourself from being put at a disadvantage.  I'm going to vote no, because at this juncture I feel that scum could look at the links between their own colors and deduce something about the town's coloration.  We don't know what data they do or do not have, so it seems like a bad idea to push it.

3. Though there could be some bastard modding happening with the colors, I feel like it would be best to just go scumhunt the way we normally do without obsessing.  If something funky happens, then we can deal with it.  Running about confusing ourselves while the scum lie back and watch us no-lynch is not a good way to play.

Pandarsenic and Dakarian do a good job of hiding scuminess.

ExKirby,, why am I OMGUS'ing you?

Why are you OMGUS'ing him?

Vote ExKirby (in black).  What do you think about the whole deal with the colors?  Further, who do you consider most scummy at this point?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 08, 2009, 08:22:15 pm »

If it IS true, *kicks Web*.  I didn't want my first lynch in a mafia game to be by a Bastard mod trick!

1. We know that Dakarian is Red.
Correct.  Note that I knew how it read when I wrote it.  I could've written "poor red.  He might've gotten hammered" or just left it be.

I want to request a vote count from everyone to ask: should we claim our colors?

2. I feel like you're doing this just to keep yourself from being put at a disadvantage.  I'm going to vote no, because at this juncture I feel that scum could look at the links between their own colors and deduce something about the town's coloration.  We don't know what data they do or do not have, so it seems like a bad idea to push it.

3. Though there could be some bastard modding happening with the colors, I feel like it would be best to just go scumhunt the way we normally do without obsessing.  If something funky happens, then we can deal with it.  Running about confusing ourselves while the scum lie back and watch us no-lynch is not a good way to play.
Meh. true.

Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 08, 2009, 09:15:45 pm »

Um.

Guys, you do realize we all know each other's colors, right?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 08, 2009, 09:26:41 pm »

We know the list of colors.  We don't know who has what.

... Except for you, perhaps.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 08, 2009, 09:35:47 pm »

Um.

Guys, you do realize we all know each other's colors, right?

Pandarsenic.. care to explain that?
I KNEW IT!

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 08, 2009, 10:02:55 pm »

*Looks at color list*
*Looks at signins*
*Looks at role PM*

IGNORE ME I'M RETARDED

KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 08, 2009, 10:33:08 pm »

You got lucky.  I finally noticed what you are talking about.

The signup list is now colorized, but the colors shown aren't the colors we have.

Pandarsenic and Dakarian do a good job of hiding scuminess.

ExKirby,, why am I OMGUS'ing you?

Why are you OMGUS'ing him?

Vote ExKirby (in black).  What do you think about the whole deal with the colors?  Further, who do you consider most scummy at this point?

Vector (it's my color, and I get to use it if I want to), why are you bandwagoning someone after fussing at someone else for randomvoting that same person?
I KNEW IT!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 08, 2009, 10:43:31 pm »

That would be because no one is else voting ExKirby right now (... as far as I know.).  As such, it is not a bandwagon.  I want him to get out here and talk, given that he is always so quiet.  Lurking is not productive for the town.

Further, I am not intentionally fussing about anyone randomvoting ExKirby.  That would be me misreading what he said and taking a literal translation: that is, "I am OMGUS'ing you for some known reason."  Interpreted subtext: "I am not providing that reason, and there is a good reason for it."  I can't think of a good reason, so I wanted to know.

... Apparently, the reason is random-voting.  Sometimes I am a moron.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 08, 2009, 11:30:41 pm »

Yeah, okay.  Re-checked the vote count, and realized that Mr. Person voted after Webadict's post.

*shrug* Sorry about that.  Honest mistake.  I mostly wanted to vote in black and ask ExKirby a couple of questions.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 08, 2009, 11:42:13 pm »

Yeah, okay.  Re-checked the vote count, and realized that Mr. Person voted after Webadict's post.

*shrug* Sorry about that.  Honest mistake.  I mostly wanted to vote in black and ask ExKirby a couple of questions.

You were talking about the EXACT SAME POST moments later, how could you forget about it?
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 08, 2009, 11:45:09 pm »

1. I stress-bombed myself with homework.

2. I read the thread.

3. I went "Hm, I have not voted."

4. I went "I know Mr. Person voted ExKirby at some point."

5. I checked the vote count.

6. I bombed myself with more math proofs.

7. I went "Hm, ExKirby has no votes.  Mr. Person must have unvoted.  I do not like the way he lurks everywhere.  I will vote him."

8. Then Dakarian spoke up, and I went "Hm.  Oh shit, I'm a moron."

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 08, 2009, 11:50:29 pm »

Unvote

Apostolic Nihilist have you decided to start Toony Tunneling me, or are  you done OMGUSing a randomvote?
I KNEW IT!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 26