Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 26

Author Topic: Color Mafia (Game Over! Town Wins!)  (Read 41228 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Color Mafia (Night 1)
« Reply #285 on: October 22, 2009, 09:40:58 pm »

Vote Count (4 to Lynch)

Apostolic Nihilist - Vector
Org - Leafsnail
NUKE9.13 - dakarian
Mr.Person - NUKE9.13, Apostolic Nihilist

I guess I'll mass prod now...

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
Re: Color Mafia (Day 2)
« Reply #286 on: October 23, 2009, 09:34:03 am »

I'm gonna unvote and vote Nuke to try and get him out here to say something.  He needs to defend his actions, and an AWOL player can''t do that.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: October 23, 2009, 09:45:10 am »

Sorry.
I am here
I will post directly.
Long Live United Forenia!

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: October 23, 2009, 10:03:27 am »

Evidence of lurking spotted.

Keeping silent until 2 attacks fall on him then a 11 minute response time.
Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: October 23, 2009, 10:09:09 am »

My friend, it takes more than 11 minutes to write a big, sorry-I-was-lurking, all-questions-will-be-answered post.
I am writing. Do not worry. I just realised I got prodded a few hours ago and have just got round to doing something about it now.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: October 23, 2009, 10:31:28 am »

Since you're replying to me regularly, you havn't been spending the last 30 minutes writing that post as you want to pretend you are.

Instead, you've been prodded before and, though you are a regular in other games, avoided this one. 

I alone aim at you and you ignore me.  A second places their vote, thus starting a bandwagon and in 11 minutes you post.

You say you'll post directly but instead you are Refreshing in order to read my post and, thus, respond to THAT in 9 minutes. 

You were lurking and hoping my words would go unnoticed.  Now you're scared enough to throw quick defenses rather than actively hunting or even commenting over today's events.

You solidify the noose around your scummy neck with every minute.
I KNEW IT!

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: October 23, 2009, 10:36:59 am »

1)Tabs. I have a tab open in which I am typing
2)Preview. It is a big post and I want to see what it looks like all the time. When doing so I see replies.
3)Fine, you do not have to believe me. But I am typing up a big post and I will post it shortly.

I will deal with the rest of your post in my big post.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: October 23, 2009, 10:53:07 am »

That explains why a town would do what you do.

But I do not believe that is why YOU are doing it.  I also believe you had a darker motive than just being tidy with your posts.

I KNEW IT!

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: October 23, 2009, 11:06:41 am »

Now we move on to the Nuke matter. 
Let us. I will happily deal with your questions and accusations.

Voting for a lurker is easy, and not that necessary when the person truly hasn't posted, since we can Prod them instead. 
True. Nevertheless. My vote for MrPerson was based on instinct which stems from the days when mods wouldn't prod people. I was not attempting to start an easy bandwagon, but to give MrPerson an incentive to post. You should consider it from the pre-karma system point of view.

Then you throw a 'soft attack' on Nihilist with plenty of wish wash.
I fail to see how a 'soft attack' is bad. We can hardly expect the scum to conform to every scumtell in the book, or even any scumtells. We could wait for people to slip up by themselves and say 'Oh also I am scum whoops I didn't mean that'. Or we could wait for power roles to solve the game for us.
But both would be flawed. Small things, things that could easily mean nothing, must be considered to. Gut feeling is a tool that must be employed, not to lynch people, but to raise questions against people. And when there are no other leads, those that your instinct tells you are scum should be the first to go. Naturally, once more solid evidence is provided, your instinct should be as good as ignored, for it is so often wrong. But it is not more often wrong than right.

"He's not acting scummy, Once again. We cannot expect the scum to voluntarily enact scum tells. No one is acting particularly scummy, in my opinion.
but he's not acting normal, Indeed. He is acting nervously, not thinking things through completely, not making the right connections, perhaps because he can't, being scum.
but we always not act normal in mafia,
 but not as well as we could."
We are always acting in mafia. Yes. I feel you are deliberately misinterpreting me here- You must admit we always act in mafia. And you must also admit that one is more commonly town than scum. And you must surely agree that it is easier to act as town (as in, town acting like a townie) than as mafia (acting like a townie) anyway, even without the added practice we get at acting as townies.

To repeat my point;
-Apostolic Nihilist is behaving oddly, as if he is acting
-However, when playing mafia, one is always acting.
-Yes, but AN is acting worse than is normal. Scum act worse than townies. Therefore, 'bad acting' is scummy.

It is, as you said, a pretty weak accusation. However, as I said, a weak accusation is better than sitting around doing nothing.

Then you say he's suitable for lynching for that.. then forget to actually vote for him.
-I said (and once again, I feel you are deliberately misinterpreting me), that, in the absence of better targets, he is suitable for lynching. Yes. Surely you must agree that, given one person who is slightly more scummy than everyone else, it is better to lynch the slightly more scummy person, rather than at random or, heaven forbid, not at all?
-I did vote for him, before (How did you not realise this?). I then switched votes to MrPerson to get him to stop lurking. At that point I considered MrPerson a better target than AN. Once again, you must agree, that given a slightly scummy person, and someone scummier still, it is best to vote for the scummiest?

Easy killer- Now hold up. Lynching is never easy. I have not bandwagonned blindly, you will notice. I have not appealed to emotion, or done any other scummy tricks to make people bandwagon. I have merely stated my opinion, and my vote to go with it. If you refer to my org vote, well, did that go well? Could it possibly be expected to go well in the hands of anyone but webadict? No. It could not. And I know this. Besides, I have explained, it was random behaviour intended to raise discussion.

+ passive aggressiveness I fail to see what is wrong with this. Extrapolate, please.

+ WIFOM creation Um. When? Extrapolate, please.

+ suggestion without follow through See above; weak attack is better than no attack at all.

= Ugly Mafiascum.
I'd vote for you, but I'm already voting for you so instead I'll just hope you get lynched.
Well I hope I have answered your major issues. Please inform me of any issues with this or any other items that you feel I have not dealt with and I will explain them. I can, because I am town.

Well, you're quite right. I'm acting in a way unfamiliar because my usual town strategies (I don't even think I have a usual town strategy. I've only played a few games) don't work well under the 'hammer' rules. I'm not generally an aggressive person. As town, I have to be aggressive, so I'm mostly forcing myself to say and do things I don't really think, which can lead to this strange discontinuity between my posts. It's quite disconcerting, looking back.
Thank you for that. Of course, admitting the existence of the problem does not justify it. It does help me, however.
See, see, see, he admits it. He recognises the necessity of acting and admits that his acting here is of a lower quality.

Just a question (to everyone), but do you think that the people who continued voting ExKirby after he 'revealed' that he was the jester are suspicious?
No. They have justified themselves. I think they were wrong in doing so, but not exceedingly scummy. After all, the scum does not want to lynch the jester either.

Web: a prod or a replace on Nuke. 

it's hard to drive a discussion when your targets go awol.
Others are less active than me. I apologise for my awolitude, but if you cannot find someone else to question, you are suffering from Tunnelvision!

That's his second prod this game... >:(
May I point out that this was 9 replies after my last reply? I am not questioning the mods decision, but, for example, org posted before my previous, and after this post. Did he get prodded?

On that note, org is active lurking, the very definition. Active enough to avoid prodding (though less active than me :/), but his posts are contentless. Here are his last two posts, by the way:
Apost has indeed been suspicious, but I'd also like to ask where Org is.  Why do you think Pandar was NK'd?  What do you think about Exkirby's lynch?
Wait. What. How does that make sense? Oh, maybe you mean why, as in why would scum kill them.... Maybe because he is good in mafias most of the time.
I think he may just be a noob, though he has been in a few mafias. Needs to stick his head down and try not to do scummy looking stuff.
Ok so he answered the questions. A purely reply post. Nothing wrong with them, but a little questioning post later on might be good.

That's his second prod this game... >:(

Yeah, Mass prod.
However, here is his next post!
Zero content.
Indeed, :I

[Note: My vote on org is to provide motivation for him to be more active. I am not attempting to shift attention to him.]

Evidence of lurking spotted.

Keeping silent until 2 attacks fall on him then a 11 minute response time.

Ah, right, I misunderstood this. Sorry. I posted 11 minutes after leafsnail because partly coincidence, partly leafsnails post brought colour mafia up on the main FG&R page under the mafia thingy, reminding me to post. The fact that he voted for me was irrelevant (although you only have my word for it)

Since you're replying to me regularly, you havn't been spending the last 30 minutes writing that post as you want to pretend you are.
(See post below)
Instead, you've been prodded before and, though you are a regular in other games, avoided this one. 
This one is pretty boring. Not an excuse, but a reason, at least. You want a carefully kept secret of mine? I lurk less as scum. I find it more exciting, thus, I post more.
I alone aim at you and you ignore me.  A second places their vote, thus starting a bandwagon and in 11 minutes you post.
I did not ignore you. I responded to you. And as I said, that leafsnail voted for me was irrelevant.
You say you'll post directly but instead you are Refreshing in order to read my post and, thus, respond to THAT in 9 minutes. 
(See post below)
You were lurking and hoping my words would go unnoticed.  Now you're scared enough to throw quick defenses rather than actively hunting or even commenting over today's events.
I am sorry that you did not consider my previous responses adequate. Do tell if I have missed anything in this, certainly not quick, defence
You solidify the noose around your scummy neck with every minute.
I am not scum.

That explains why a town would do what you do.

But I do not believe that is why YOU are doing it.  I also believe you had a darker motive than just being tidy with your posts.
*shrug* If you are so convinced I am scum, you are treading a dangerous road. Hopefully I have cleared up the issue now. If not, explain why, and I will explain my actions as best as possible.

I am voting Org, in case you missed it.
My reasons for lurking (not excuses):
1)This game is boring
2)I am european. I have a sporadic wireless internet connection, and was not available at all last night (europe time). When I last left, I had not been prodded, and there had not been many replies since my last post, so I didn't feel I was lurking.
My apologies.
Also my apologies for my huge wall of text.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: October 23, 2009, 01:48:47 pm »

@Nuke

About the Lurker vote

It's not a strong scumtell for that reason, but I note it for the records

About your soft attack on Nihilist

Fluff.  You gave me a mess about how scumhunting works with a dash of WIFOM:

"Naturally, once more solid evidence is provided, your instinct should be as good as ignored, for it is so often wrong. But it is not more often wrong than right."

Contradictory phrase is contradictory. 

Your statement wasn't a mere question.  You said Nihilist was suitable for a lynch: that's a declaration to kill.  Still, instead of pursuing someone you felt could be lynched you pressure lurkers.  You look wishy washy and the accusation sounded passive for the ending suggestion.

@The Apostolic accusation

Simply put: Vague.  A vague 'he's acting odd and not quite town'. 

Weak accusations =! "I consider him a worthwhile lynch."

On the other hand, "Someone needs to die, oh well you'll do" = scummy.

And no.. what you did is FAR from the only thing to do.  There's always actual scumhunting.

-I said (and once again, I feel you are deliberately misinterpreting me), that, in the absence of better targets, he is suitable for lynching. Yes. Surely you must agree that, given one person who is slightly more scummy than everyone else, it is better to lynch the slightly more scummy person, rather than at random or, heaven forbid, not at all?

If I took that advise, I'd be requesting the town to kill you RIGHT NOW instead of debating with you. 

So no, I don't subscribe to the "anything not 100% town will do" theory.

-I did vote for him, before (How did you not realise this?). I then switched votes to MrPerson to get him to stop lurking. At that point I considered MrPerson a better target than AN. Once again, you must agree, that given a slightly scummy person, and someone scummier still, it is best to vote for the scummiest?

So though most of your post was about Nihilist, you REALLY wanted Person dead instead.  So the vote wasn't just to wake up a lurker: Person looked more scum than Nihilist when you made that post.

So, why is Person scummier than Nihilist?

About the rest:

I never had Org on my mind when I wrote that so I find it funny you brought it up.  I refer to the 'willing to kill Nihilist' matter, which you confirm by your belief that 'slightly scummy is enough to lynch'.

Passive Aggressiveness is what tends to separate a half decent scum from a half decent town.  Scum tend to be passive while town tends to be aggressive.  Half decent scum want both: aggressive to pretend they are town but passive enough to avoid the spotlight. 

So they do things like make suggestions on who to kill without getting their hands dirty.  They vote flip.  They attack then back off.  Passive Aggressiveness.

When it comes to you, the post in question REEKED of it.  No direct attack on Nihilist.  No direct questions on Nihilist.  No specific evidence.  Not even a vote.  Can you honestly tell me you were being aggressive?

Thank you for that. Of course, admitting the existence of the problem does not justify it. It does help me, however.
See, see, see, he admits it. He recognises the necessity of acting and admits that his acting here is of a lower quality.

Finally something, but it required a heavy push to get it out of you.

However, I must disagree due to Meta knowledge.  Nihilist has made a name for himself in being very perceptive but also very passive.  To be blunt: one quick breeze and he shakes like a leaf, even when he has the scum in his grasp.  He's now changing his attack style to accommodate. 

So he DID explain his 'change of acting'. 

No. They have justified themselves. I think they were wrong in doing so, but not exceedingly scummy. After all, the scum does not want to lynch the jester either.

Explain.

Others are less active than me. I apologise for my awolitude, but if you cannot find someone else to question, you are suffering from Tunnelvision!

Nice try.  Calling it tunnellvision because I didn't forget about you just because you lurked?  Sorry.  Lurking isn't a defense. 

Trying to discredit the person instead of the argument.  Noted.

From here you attack Org for active lurking.  Good..but one problem:

[Note: My vote on org is to provide motivation for him to be more active. I am not attempting to shift attention to him.]

Pre-defending yourself.  Noted.

About why you lurked:

I WOULD believe it if you hadn't ignored my attacks for 2 days, ignored the OTHER times the thread showed up on the top, ignored the request to prod, ignored the other attacks I've done, and ONLY decided to show up as soon as a second vote kicks in.

My.  VERY coincidental.

I lurk less as scum. I find it more exciting, thus, I post more.

Self-meta:  Nulled.
Spoiler: Term defined (click to show/hide)

In short: Using your own meta to defend yourself does NOT work.

Summary:

- You're willing to remove someone who just barely seems scummy even if there's no strong evidence towards that person.

- You made a post vaguely suggesting Nihilist yet don't vote for him.  You vote for Person to 'pressure' him but now say that Person got the vote because he looked scummier.. but have not explained why.

- The post in question is being passive aggressive: a nasty scumtell

- You attack me by saying I'm Tunnelvisioned, when all I've done is wait for you to return so I can actually debate with you.  This is the first true debate we've had.  Don't attack the person, attack the argument.

- You 'dissapeared' for a few days, missing my accusation (which you were online to have seen) and, even when prodded, only show up once the vote is made on you.  You now seem VERY interested in the game.

You aren't looking good to me at the moment.
I KNEW IT!

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: October 23, 2009, 02:15:49 pm »

No Dakarian, you really do have a nasty case of tunnelvision. That's ok, but you not wanting to admit that is a tad scummy. However, I won't say you're scum, not by a long shot.  I'd like to hear from Nuke and how he responds before I jump in with anything meaningful.

For reference, I highly doubt Nuke is scum. I'll freely admit I was lurking earlier, so kudos to him for picking up on that. Scum would probably vote for a different lurker, I'm NOT an easy lynch.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: October 23, 2009, 02:25:39 pm »

If you believe my argument is wrong then feel free to debate it.  We've met before and you were the one to convince me that my argument is wrong so you KNOW I can be turned (which is counter to Tunnelvisioning which is when you attack someone long after they've eliminated all reasonable arguments.  For that matter, HOW do you Tunnellvision before any argument?). 

"not wanting to admit it's scummy".  No one presented the argument that what I'm doing is scummy or not.  If what I'm doing is ok then it's ok.  If it's not then don't say it's ok "but". 

Him voting on you, in itself, is a null tell.  What I don't like is the confusion he just put down as to which he felt should be lynched.  The prior post suggested Nihilist and that your vote was just to pressure a lurker.  His recent post suggests he thought you were more scummy than Nihilst. 

Thus I want to know how that mixes together?
I KNEW IT!

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: October 23, 2009, 02:41:05 pm »

Oh, woops, I made a mistake. I meant to phrase that line more like... "You not wanting to admit you're tunnelvisioning is a tad scummy", there's nothing wrong with tunnelvision in and of itself.

All I'm saying is that you're focusing a bit too much on Nuke, but like I said, that's not scummy, so continue as you were. After all, there's some good questions you've posed to Nuke, I want to hear if he answers them correctly. Overall, I'm getting scum vibes from Dakarian, but I have no idea where they're coming from, so I'm going to ignore them. Blah blah, listen to your gut, I know, but since I have no real reason for him being scum, I'm not going to vote him. I will reread his posts, however.

Vector: For all your talk of getting people out here to talk, you seem to have composed very few questions and stated no suspicions at all. What's up with that?

Org: Seriously, start posting right now, or I'll personally get out here and start pushing your ass all the way to Lynchville.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: October 23, 2009, 02:56:28 pm »

*pulls out Webadict card*

NEVER ignore a scum vibe.  Follow it.  Try to figure out where it's coming from and its source.  At WORST, if you can't figure it out then say "I'll have to wait until later" and be sure to come back to it.

As for Nuke.  He's still in Debate mode and we finally got him talking.  A bandwagon would be too early at the moment.  I'm glad, though, that he's taking it seriously now.

I KNEW IT!

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: October 23, 2009, 04:03:09 pm »

Oh my.
Dakarian, I fear you have misunderstood much of my post.

About your soft attack on Nihilist
Fluff.  You gave me a mess about how scumhunting works with a dash of WIFOM:
 "Naturally, once more solid evidence is provided, your instinct should be as good as ignored, for it is so often wrong. But it is not more often wrong than right."
Contradictory phrase is contradictory.
I fail to see how this phrase is contradictory. I am saying here that instinct (which drove me to vote AN) is wrong, say, 40% of the time.

Your statement wasn't a mere question.  You said Nihilist was suitable for a lynch: that's a declaration to kill.  Still, instead of pursuing someone you felt could be lynched you pressure lurkers.  You look wishy washy and the accusation sounded passive for the ending suggestion.
Ok right hang on.
Here is the way I see it.
Day begins.
-We have no information from powerroles, and the deaths have revealed little.
-No one was acting especially scummy yesterday (in my mind, at least)
-No one spontaneously starts acting [very] scummy.
-However, AN, I felt, was acting scummy. Not very scummy, and it is quite possible that I am wrong.
I vote for the most scummy person I can think of, this being AN.
IF nothing changed for the rest of the day, IF we had to stop talking and make our minds up right then as who to lynch, I would choose AN at that point. That was my meaning and if you do not realise this, then (no offence) you are stupid.
But that did not happen; the game moved on. MrPerson was lurking, and I voted for him to make him stop lurking.

@The Apostolic accusation

Simply put: Vague.  A vague 'he's acting odd and not quite town'. 
Yes. I said. I admitted this. I actually said this in the post I voted for him.

Weak accusations =! "I consider him a worthwhile lynch."
On the other hand, "Someone needs to die, oh well you'll do" = scummy.
I never said "everyone vote AN". I did not press my attack with undue intensity. I am not in charge of everyone's votes.

And no.. what you did is FAR from the only thing to do.  There's always actual scumhunting.
There is scumhunting, yes. If my scumhunting was or is insufficient, my apologies. However, scumhunting must always be combined with the free flow of opinions. That is helpful to people. It indicates (in a world without bluff) whose side you are on, or rather whose side you are not on (I feel so pedantic, but, no, of course I am not suggesting that anyone you vote for is automatically on a different team from you. I am aware of bussing as a scum strategy. I am just making the point that it is useful).

If I took that advice, I'd be requesting the town to kill you RIGHT NOW instead of debating with you. 
So no, I don't subscribe to the "anything not 100% town will do" theory.
Better targets arise over the day.

So though most of your post was about Nihilist, you REALLY wanted Person dead instead.  So the vote wasn't just to wake up a lurker: Person looked more scum than Nihilist when you made that post.
So, why is Person scummier than Nihilist?
I can sort of understand the confusion here. Substitute scumminess in my quote with goodtargetness. I considered it no longer useful to vote for AN, or rather, I considered it more useful to vote for MrPerson.

I never had Org on my mind when I wrote that so I find it funny you brought it up. I refer to the 'willing to kill Nihilist' matter, which you confirm by your belief that 'slightly scummy is enough to lynch'.
Well, I was guessing about as to what you could possibly mean.
But ok. I have explained away that bit above.

Passive Aggressiveness is what tends to separate a half decent scum from a half decent town.  Scum tend to be passive while town tends to be aggressive.  Half decent scum want both: aggressive to pretend they are town but passive enough to avoid the spotlight. 
So they do things like make suggestions on who to kill without getting their hands dirty.  They vote flip.  They attack then back off.  Passive Aggressiveness.
When it comes to you, the post in question REEKED of it.  No direct attack on Nihilist.  No direct questions on Nihilist.  No specific evidence.  Not even a vote.  Can you honestly tell me you were being aggressive?
I see where you are coming from, then. However, you confuse aggression with stupidity. I can see how you might mix the two up; aggression in the context 'what town does' is going out and scumhunting. Attacking people, yes. But not pressing the attack to the lynch, and without thinking, just for the sake of attacking. That is stupid. I had no case on AN. It would be stupid and waaay more scummy of me if I were to vote him in the beginning of the day and maintain my vote come hell or high water.
That big post was not intended as an attack on AN, but rather a defence of myself.

Finally something, but it required a heavy push to get it out of you.

However, I must disagree due to Meta knowledge.  Nihilist has made a name for himself in being very perceptive but also very passive.  To be blunt: one quick breeze and he shakes like a leaf, even when he has the scum in his grasp.  He's now changing his attack style to accommodate. 

So he DID explain his 'change of acting'. 
Well then, all the less reason for me to want to press the attack on him. Which you, if I understand correctly, have criticized me for?

Explain.
Basically this
We'll know for sure by tomorrow; scum should want to eliminate him by NK so he can't win. If he isn't killed, then he's scum and we lynch him D2.
We should have done that.

Nice try.  Calling it tunnellvision because I didn't forget about you just because you lurked?  Sorry.  Lurking isn't a defense. 
Trying to discredit the person instead of the argument. Noted.
It is tunnelvision. Between my post and my prod you did no scumhunting towards anyone but me. When I didn't appear for a while, you didn't make a two part post with A)Nuke stop lurking and B)some other scumhunting in the meantime.
I do believe that I did my best to discredit your arguments first, and it was not my intention to discredit you, but rather to bring it to your attention.

From here you attack Org for active lurking.  Good..but one problem:

Pre-defending yourself.  Noted.
Are you suggesting suggest this is wrong? Are you seriously saying that if I had not pre defended myself you would not have jumped on me for shifting attention to org?

About why you lurked:

I WOULD believe it if you hadn't ignored my attacks for 2 days, ignored the OTHER times the thread showed up on the top, ignored the request to prod, ignored the other attacks I've done, and ONLY decided to show up as soon as a second vote kicks in.

My.  VERY coincidental.
I guess so. But alas, it was indeed a coincidence.

I lurk less as scum. I find it more exciting, thus, I post more.

Self-meta:  Nulled.
Spoiler: Term defined (click to show/hide)

In short: Using your own meta to defend yourself does NOT work.
Ok then. Just saying.

Summary:

- You're willing to remove someone who just barely seems scummy even if there's no strong evidence towards that person. Settled?

- You made a post vaguely suggesting Nihilist yet don't vote for him.  You vote for Person to 'pressure' him but now say that Person got the vote because he looked scummier.. but have not explained why. Settled?

- The post in question is being passive aggressive: a nasty scumtell The post

- You attack me by saying I'm Tunnelvisioned, when all I've done is wait for you to return so I can actually debate with you.  This is the first true debate we've had.  Don't attack the person, attack the argument. Well I wasn't and haven't attacked you. I think you are town, if a little confused.

- You 'disappeared' for a few days, missing my accusation (which you were online to have seen)and, even when prodded, only show up once the vote is made on you. Well yes. You only have my word that it was not purposeful lurking You now seem VERY interested in the game. Yes. I like defending myself.

You aren't looking good to me at the moment. A great shame

And finally
I feel that a great deal of your arguments against me are based on me being very stupid.
It is pretty meta to say so, but I am not stupid.
Seriously.
I am pretty intelligent.

whoops giant post.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 26