Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 57

Author Topic: D&D on the Interwebs  (Read 48587 times)

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: D&D on the Interwebs (Leafsnail?)
« Reply #780 on: October 24, 2009, 12:19:02 pm »

Made a new one for this userpay1ATaimDOTcom. I'll send a pm to lef to ta bug him, if he doesn't respond I think its safe to say we can drop him. If we drop him I say we should try to get him to calm the golem (assuming clerics and the like would have been able to grab the wand without recourse). RAM we could probably use another arcane or divine (depending on what happens with lef) caster.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: October 24, 2009, 12:29:46 pm »

I don't really want to have to leave, but I have relatives staying, and will almost certainly not be able to make tomorrow's session.  I'd like to continue playing in this group, but I'm not really old enough to have any real degree of freedom or predictability over my free time, so I'd understand if you want to kick me out.

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: October 24, 2009, 12:33:21 pm »

I don't really want to have to leave, but I have relatives staying, and will almost certainly not be able to make tomorrow's session.  I'd like to continue playing in this group, but I'm not really old enough to have any real degree of freedom or predictability over my free time, so I'd understand if you want to kick me out.
Okay so do you have any idea if you'll be availible for the session after this one(most likely wensday or thursday)? I wouldn't mind playing your char for you for one more game if needed, though ye should have gotten on and told us sooner.
edit: also when installing aim (if ye don't use the launch from webpage thing they've got) do custom install. I did full install forgetting that they like to change your homepage to aol and add a little bar to your browser. Their easy to get rid at any rate.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: October 24, 2009, 01:54:11 pm »

Well, good news: After last night, when I can only assume Jesus Christ came down from heaven to speak to my mothers about the wonders that technology can bring into my life, and the fact that I've spent every waking minute today doing this stupid Science Project, my mother has reconsidered her previous deal, which was so ludicrous even Dark Helmet wouldn't try it. Instead, she has removed the necessity of doing the Spanish project, and only asks that I work on History for an hour tonight, and several tomorrow, and I can play D&D. However, I should mention now that I won't be available for the first 14 hours of the day. What time was the session planned?

Oh, and Leafsnail, for the sake of my sanity find a better avatar. That girl looks like a cross between my best friend and the bitch next door, to the point that I want to hug her as tight as I can and then chop her head of in a bloody rage.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Angellus

« Reply #784 on: October 24, 2009, 02:13:22 pm »

Well, good news: After last night, when I can only assume Jesus Christ came down from heaven to speak to my mothers about the wonders that technology can bring into my life, and the fact that I've spent every waking minute today doing this stupid Science Project, my mother has reconsidered her previous deal, which was so ludicrous even Dark Helmet wouldn't try it. Instead, she has removed the necessity of doing the Spanish project, and only asks that I work on History for an hour tonight, and several tomorrow, and I can play D&D. However, I should mention now that I won't be available for the first 14 hours of the day. What time was the session planned?

Oh, and Leafsnail, for the sake of my sanity find a better avatar. That girl looks like a cross between my best friend and the bitch next door, to the point that I want to hug her as tight as I can and then chop her head of in a bloody rage.
I really liked his snail on a leaf avatar.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: October 24, 2009, 07:00:31 pm »

It was appropriate! Not some weeaboo nyoro~n stuff.

Also, I'm afraid I have very little chance of being on at 9 am tomorrow :S. Don't let this diiiiieeee.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: October 24, 2009, 07:54:06 pm »

Okay we need to figure out if we are going to play tommarrow or not tonight, I'm willing to get up early if we're playing but I'm gonna be pissed if I get up to find its cancled.

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: October 24, 2009, 08:14:07 pm »

Okay we need to figure out if we are going to play tommarrow or not tonight, I'm willing to get up early if we're playing but I'm gonna be pissed if I get up to find its cancled.

CJ, Dakk, and Leafsnail can't make it, so I guess not. Thursday it is then, hopefully a nice long session will be possible since the two-a-week thing isn't panning out.

Well, as long as we can get 1/week I don't really want to kick someone out. Would the thursday (usual time, probably) session work for you? And do you think you'll be able to do weekends later on?

Also, I'm afraid I have very little chance of being on at 9 am tomorrow :S. Don't let this diiiiieeee.

Doin' mah besssst. When I volunteered I was unemployed and almost immediately after I started working full-time (overtime actually) with an unpredictable schedule so I kind of shit the bed on that one. I'll probably drop the size to 5 players once a spot frees up to see if that helps organizing.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: October 24, 2009, 08:19:36 pm »

CJ, Dakk, and Leafsnail can't make it, so I guess not. Thursday it is then, hopefully a nice long session will be possible since the two-a-week thing isn't panning out.

I CAN MAKE IT.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
Re: D&D on the Interwebs (thursday)
« Reply #789 on: October 24, 2009, 09:19:12 pm »

Gies, I think CJ might be able to make it.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: October 24, 2009, 10:17:27 pm »

I am using the (4-1)d6x6 distributed to my whims stat generation...
Are there any deities that offer both the magic and travel domains?
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: October 24, 2009, 11:03:00 pm »

Ya know theres space right now for you to drop the char ammount.
edit: well looks like no game on sunday so I'll not be getting up early. Lets take this time to make sure everyones scheduals are in and get the new peoples char sheets done up. Anyway night.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2009, 12:18:21 am by userpay »

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: October 25, 2009, 12:38:25 am »

I have a draft character up for what it is worth...
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=162459
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: October 25, 2009, 04:24:18 pm »

I have a draft character up for what it is worth...
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=162459
Ye don't have it viewable publicly, click the eye at the screen where you choose the sheet so that its not grayed out. At any rate what time on thursday?

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: October 26, 2009, 07:15:02 am »

Bump for the sake of being on first page
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 57