Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 57

Author Topic: D&D on the Interwebs  (Read 48694 times)

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: D&D on the Interwebs (Almost made it to the dungeon...)
« Reply #585 on: October 09, 2009, 11:53:14 pm »

Everyone who is currently playing post your schedual again.

Or don't, they're all recorded in the second post of this topic. No way I could organize this if they weren't already in one place. Unless they've changed.

Cthulhu, is your Tuesday class 7-9:15 PM or AM? Because if the class is PM, and Leafsnail can make it (his schedule implies he can't, but it's pretty vague), we could still swing it this Tuesday.

I think the other options would be to do it on weekends and skip userpay for two weeks, at which point he'll be able to make weekends (sorry userpay, everyone else is good on weekends, it's the most obvious change to make this work), or just wait it out until I'm sure of my schedule and see if it sorts itself out.

Thoughts guys?

EDIT : OR if Leafsnail and Rooster are willing to play in the middle of the night.
Like I said everyone post their scheduals again just to be sure. If ye want and someones avalible feel free to bring someone on the waiting list forward and you can pretend he was there from the start and I'll comeback in when someone dies. By then my weekends should have cleared up.

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: October 10, 2009, 05:07:27 am »

I can play during the night.
But if I get caught it won't be good for me  ;D

Yeah. Don't ask if I can make it. Ask if Leafsnail can make it.
Then I'm all good.

I assume it will be only for two weeks? then we play on weekends?

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: October 10, 2009, 06:26:58 am »

Can't really play in the middle of the night, I'm afraid.  My schedule is a bit vague since it's different every day - sometimes I have evening activities and some evenings I don't.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: October 10, 2009, 07:47:44 am »

Well, just for convenience here's my schedule this coming week.

Time Zone: GMT -5

Spoiler: CJ1145's schedule (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 10, 2009, 02:04:46 pm by CJ1145 »
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Reasonableman

• Bay Watcher
  • ...Probably.
    • View Profile
    • Twitter is dead, long live Cohost
« Reply #589 on: October 10, 2009, 11:12:31 am »

Remember to put your timezone. I'm GMT -5 myself. I can usually make time at any hour of the day or night.
A sane man must be reasonable, but a reasonable man need not be sane.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: October 10, 2009, 07:12:22 pm »

Cthulhu, is your Tuesday class 7-9:15 PM or AM?

All of my classes are PM.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2009, 07:26:54 pm by Cthulhu »
Shoes...

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: October 10, 2009, 08:32:50 pm »

So, everyone is down with tuesday? Leafsnail didn't really verify. Playing DnD first thing in the morning strikes me as a crazy idea, but in a so-crazy-it-just-might-work sorta way. Besides that, the only other option I can come up with is waiting a week or so until this is all sorted out (and if that is preferable, just speak up).

userpay and I : 6:00 AM
CJ, josh, and cthulhu : 9:00 AM
Leafsnail : 2:00 PM
Rooster : 3:00 PM

Yea or Nay?

I'd also like to say I'm Sorry that this is fucking all this up so soon after we started, but I really need this job and I did mention that my schedule was in flux when I volunteered to DM. I'm not going to give up, worst case scenario is we have to shuffle the players until we get a group with schedules that align.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: October 10, 2009, 08:38:41 pm »

I might be able to make that.
Shoes...

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: October 10, 2009, 08:40:38 pm »

I'm gonna be needing to get up early anyhow.

Userpay though, I don't know. I'm not sure if he's the type that can afford to get up at 6 in the morning and then blow off time playing DnD. He might have school or something.

Then again, I don't know him personally.

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: October 10, 2009, 09:35:18 pm »

Which day would be a 6:00 am one? Its actually not to bad for me, if its a tuesday or thursday I could do it.

I wasn't really expecting him to say yes when I first brought it up, but he said he'd be able to do it.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: October 10, 2009, 10:02:47 pm »

I'm up for it, though the damn hospital won't return my calls. I may have to bail on it, but I should know by Monday, at the latest.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Rooster

• Bay Watcher
  • For Chaos!!!
    • View Profile
Re: D&D on the Interwebs (...stupid reality)
« Reply #596 on: October 11, 2009, 06:16:24 am »

Totally.
In fact it's just the time when I return from school so I'm incredibly happy with this time of day.
What GMT 0 time will it be?

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: October 11, 2009, 08:15:35 am »

Well, school doesn't end till 3pm for me, so I'm afraid I can't make 2pm.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: October 11, 2009, 09:31:02 pm »

So... are we still on, or have we canceled? If we are, I can play for an hour and a half.

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: October 11, 2009, 10:38:50 pm »

Well, if you can play for an hour and a half, and leafsnail can't start until an hour later, that leaves us half an hour playing time which isn't really worth it. Unless we decide to leave people out. I'm too tired to decide on a plan of action right now. I'll probably be even more tired Tuesday morning since that'll be my seventh straight day of work, so I'm leaning towards no, unless you guys decide you want to go ahead with it regardless. No schedule yet. Robberies and drama at work have lowered the priority of making a schedule, I'll bug the boss man about it again tomorrow.

I am still sorry about the delay, and my general indecisiveness. I've been to tired to look at this decisively and make any hard decisions about how to make it work. Still open to ideas. Making money has to take priority for me right now, because without money I will be homeless and I hear those guys have a tough time getting an internet connection. I will reiterate that hopefully this will all be sorted out promptly and we can get a regular schedule sorted out.
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 57