Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 57

Author Topic: D&D on the Interwebs  (Read 48714 times)

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: D&D on the Interwebs (Almost made it to the dungeon...)
« Reply #555 on: October 08, 2009, 11:56:41 am »

It's in players manual for sure ;) jk

We already have our equipment so why do you need this?

Its for a different group, but its not listed in the SRD.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: October 08, 2009, 12:30:22 pm »

Richard seems veeeeery squishy, ye should abstain from threatning people with badgers for now.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: October 08, 2009, 02:21:14 pm »

Richard seems veeeeery squishy, ye should abstain from threatning people with badgers for now.
We are all damn squishy, at least he can summon something that can briefly protect him. Actually if that fox that crited Gurk had hit Simo he would have died. At least that wouldn't have been as fast as getting killed by the bartender or something.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: October 08, 2009, 02:39:54 pm »

Seriously, though, why do you guys hate Richard so much? Even if he put us in mortal danger less than half a minute in, you still must admit that he was amusing. I'm trying to form his relations early on: his rivalry with the sorcerer, his hatred for the dwarf, and a few others I'm not certain of. Oh, and his comical disdain for all other forms of life, save badgers, donkeys, and his familiar.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Rashilul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: October 08, 2009, 02:48:45 pm »

put us in mortal danger less than half a minute in

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: October 08, 2009, 03:19:50 pm »

Seriously, though, why do you guys hate Richard so much? Even if he put us in mortal danger less than half a minute in, you still must admit that he was amusing. I'm trying to form his relations early on: his rivalry with the sorcerer, his hatred for the dwarf, and a few others I'm not certain of. Oh, and his comical disdain for all other forms of life, save badgers, donkeys, and his familiar.

I did want to make a comic relief character aswell. I'd be a bishounen elf rogue type with rather gay tendencies, but I tought that'd keep me on the waiting list forever.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: October 08, 2009, 04:45:40 pm »

So we're going to meet every tuesday at 4 GMT-5?

I'm considering starting an All Flesh Must Be Eaten campaign.  Reading through the rules it's simple like you wouldn't believe, and I mean, come on, zombies.
Shoes...

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: October 08, 2009, 05:50:48 pm »

So we're going to meet every tuesday at 4 GMT-5?

I'm considering starting an All Flesh Must Be Eaten campaign.  Reading through the rules it's simple like you wouldn't believe, and I mean, come on, zombies.
untill my weekend clears up.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: October 08, 2009, 06:40:49 pm »

If Tuesday's the 13th, that's not good for me. I have a doctor's appointment, and I have no idea how long it will take. I may be able to do it, but I won't know until closer to the actual day.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: October 08, 2009, 07:12:00 pm »

If Tuesday's the 13th, that's not good for me. I have a doctor's appointment, and I have no idea how long it will take. I may be able to do it, but I won't know until closer to the actual day.
Well surely you know what time it should start.

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: October 08, 2009, 08:18:49 pm »

We are all damn squishy, at least he can summon something that can briefly protect him. Actually if that fox that crited Gurk had hit Simo he would have died. At least that wouldn't have been as fast as getting killed by the bartender or something.

No, it would have put him to -1 HP, which is unconscious. Lefsor would have had plenty of time to heal him.

So uh...on the subject of scheduling, I got a new job. My first day was yesterday. My boss hasn't figured out what my schedule will be yet but I'm almost definitely working this tuesday. And it's 9:30-5:30, so on the days I work I won't be home until 3 AM in Roosters time zone. So scheduling this just got a lot more fucked up.

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: October 08, 2009, 10:02:15 pm »

No, it would have put him to -1 HP, which is unconscious. Lefsor would have had plenty of time to heal him.

So uh...on the subject of scheduling, I got a new job. My first day was yesterday. My boss hasn't figured out what my schedule will be yet but I'm almost definitely working this tuesday. And it's 9:30-5:30, so on the days I work I won't be home until 3 AM in Roosters time zone. So scheduling this just got a lot more fucked up.
Well are your weekends free at least? And also, are we agreed that we need to take all chat (game related or not) to a program other than gametable so as to prevent lag?

Reasonableman

• Bay Watcher
  • ...Probably.
    • View Profile
    • Twitter is dead, long live Cohost
« Reply #567 on: October 08, 2009, 10:46:16 pm »

/clearlog every now and then solves the lag problem, so it shouldn't be a big deal.
A sane man must be reasonable, but a reasonable man need not be sane.

userpay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: October 08, 2009, 11:12:04 pm »

/clearlog every now and then solves the lag problem, so it shouldn't be a big deal.
But then you lose it to begin with, using something like aim is a bit more effiecent because its streamlined for chatting. If we were to switch over to maptool (which does indead seem very nice) the DM will have to figure out how to get through his router otherwise we would have someone other than a player host and give the gm password to him while hosting it.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: October 09, 2009, 01:39:28 am »

I used http://www.portforward.com/ to get around my router for maptools.
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 57