Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: Luke's casual RP thread.  (Read 9944 times)

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
Re: Luke's casual RP thread.
« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2009, 10:40:50 am »

Sofia shrugs ad begins to look for the battlements, wanting to get a good view around the place.

"Where was it... I was there a little while ago..."
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2009, 10:43:27 am »

"...radioactive chemicals would just give you cancer. In any case, it's a long, gruesome story that involves a surprisingly well-along-in-their-plans cult, a portal that kept shifting dimensions and one very pissed sleeping god."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2009, 10:48:08 am »

"Probably more interesting than anything I've ever done. Anyways, I'm Fantas. Who are you?"

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2009, 10:52:26 am »

"Name's August J. Blackwood, professional occult investigator and paranatural battler. Pleasure to meet you, Fantas."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2009, 12:47:07 pm »

The cat closes his eyes for a moment, then opens them again. "Ok, I sensed the path of the battlements; just go into that doorway, pas three doors, down the stairs, keep right for 7 doors, then up 3 flights of stairs, and then keep straight for five minutes. Or I could just teleport us."  ((if you want the teleport, just consider me to have done it as soon as you say so.))
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 02, 2009, 02:06:59 pm »

[Armok, if you're going to be teleporting in this dimension, watch out for low flying daemons]

Luke grinned at the arrival of WorkerDrone "There's always room for you, my good friend". The Ultramarine looked down at the Ork trophy, his smile changed into a smirk. "Impressive" he said, reaching into the box to pull out the head of a Carnifex (already stuffed and mounted on a plaque) and placed it on the wall.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2009, 02:16:03 pm »

[Armok, if you're going to be teleporting in this dimension, watch out for low flying daemons]
((It used 40k cosmology? Well, I'm a metagod, so I don't actually have to use the local system, I just alter reality so that we are there already, without actually moving through anything.))
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 02, 2009, 02:24:29 pm »

The Hellhound walked through the massive gates once again. He'd return to the fortress later, but now was the time to explore.

After walking for fifteen minutes, he began hearing voices. Voices... laughter? Something was laughing at him.
He sighed, cursing the strange world and...
The Hellhound was pulled out of the material world. For a moment he thought he had returned home, but soon realized he was somewhere... different. More... wrong. He was disgusted by the feelings that assaulted him in increasing waves.
He tried to push them out, but they soon returned again. Now the voices were with them.
They laughed at him, and he could sense they were his distant cousins. They laughed at his powerless form,
swooping down and unleashing volleys of insults.
The Hellhound felt them clawing at the very core of his being, driving their claws deeper and deeper into him.
They would finish him off soon, leaving an empty shell on the wasteland. His spirit would be taken into the twisted dimension, tortured for an eternity.
There was nothing he could do about it.
No. He had sworn to escape the material world, and would not allow these... these creatures stop him from doing that.
He knew they were sensing his new-found strenght and hesitating. His only chance.
The Hellhound let out a terrible psychic roar, drawing in the energies of this dimension to make that possible. The creatures fled.
He would return to the material world soon.
The Hellhound waited. When nothing had happened in ten minutes, he examined his surroundings.
He realized with a gasp that what he had thought had been massive mountains of the energy filling the realm
were in fact, gigantic versions of the creatures.
And his psychic roar had aroused their interest. They were closing in.
He ran.

EDIT: I hope you don't mind if I break out of the warp above the fortress (with a greater daemon).
« Last Edit: October 02, 2009, 02:32:05 pm by Digital Hellhound »
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 02, 2009, 02:29:56 pm »

August could feel it.

"Did anyone else just feel that? I-it ffelt llike mmy mmind wwwas ppput ttthrough aaaa blenddder or ssommeethinng."

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 02, 2009, 02:51:27 pm »

"A psyker probably lost control of his powers nearby. You'll get use to it."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 02, 2009, 02:56:55 pm »

"A psychic? That would explain it... but it would have to be a really powerful one to do something like that, because of the fact that my mind is a psychic blank thanks to the symbiont."

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 02, 2009, 03:03:43 pm »

"Hey Sofia, did you hear that?! There sounds like there will be some kind of psychic battle going soon! Do you have that knife I gave you some time ago? Shuld I metaphorize you and 'port us in, or should we wait for them to come down here?"
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 02, 2009, 03:16:13 pm »

(Hmm, this could be bad. I had better call in some assistance.)

The metal arm shifts for a bit, then part of it melts away from the rest, morphing into a shape that somewhat resembles a cell phone, if it was designed by H. R. Geiger.

"Hello, it's me. That's not important. Yes, I can get back, and yes I'm certain of it. Well of course I'm in danger, why else would I call? Uh huh, so I need some kinda assistance. What? Oh no. What kind? ...Oh dear. What city? ..Oh, then let it, it's not as if anyone will miss there. What do you mean you dispatched them without my authority? I don't care if I'm in another dimension or something, all 3 of us have to agree before we can do something of that magnitude... so what does it look like? An animated what? Of all the things I've seen.. In any case what do you have that I could use right now? Excellent, how big is it? ...that's pretty damn big, how are you gonna get it here? That's impossible, it violates... something or other, I dunno. Okay, point taken, just get it here as soon as possible, thanks."

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 02, 2009, 03:23:58 pm »

I know this probably has to be deleted, due to the 'no bringing in random monsters' rule. Bah.

The Hellhound wasn't slowing down, but the giants were still catching up to him. They had been massive shapes in the horizon of this strange realm moments ago, but now they were mountains, breathing down upon his back.
He could feel their corrupting power trying to find a way into his mind. He could not allow that.
The small creatures would've been bad enough, but these...
What was that up ahead? The border between the material world and this twisted realm was weaker there...

The Hellhound pushed his way through.
He fell again, falling from the exact same spot he had entered the place in the first place. That explained why he'd
fallen right there.
He sighed in relief, finally having escaped the hellish realm.
A million voices screeched as one from behind him.
He turned.
One of the shapes had followed him.
It was a vast mountain decayed flesh, fat worms crawling across it's massive torso. It was laughing,
a waterfall of diseased creatures falling from it's mouth and approaching the fortress.
The monster had crushed a part of the fortress under it.
And it was his fault. He had allowed this monstrosity to enter the material world.

It's useless. I should just give in. Death is inevitable. But no, we don't want death, do we?
We want life. We should just give in... allow Father Nurgle to give us the gift of eternal life... surrender..
He pushed the thoughts away, horrified, and started running towards the gates.

((Boom. Hope this doesn't count as godmodding. Hey, atleast it gives us something to do. Sure, I brought in a greater demon, but hey, it would've happened eventually anyways.))
((Oh,  I'll delete this post if I absolutely must, but pwease let it stay))
« Last Edit: October 02, 2009, 03:38:37 pm by Digital Hellhound »
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 02, 2009, 03:53:32 pm »

"It's not so much that the psyker that's powerful, it's...What the?" The sound of the Great Unclean One crashing against the wall of the fortress was only outmatched by the sprouting of lies and heresy from it's mouth. Pus and ichor splattered everywhere, as the daemon forced itself inside. Guardsmen scrambled, scared out of their wits at the sight of a Greater Daemon, and it was only with the leadership of Commissar Roland (and a bolt round to a guardsman) to get them under control.

Luke looked up to the sky "One minute. Can't I just have one minute?" Grabbing a bolter, Luke rushed out to the courtyard to join the battle.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7