Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: Luke's casual RP thread.  (Read 9938 times)

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
Re: Luke's casual RP thread.
« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2009, 03:56:29 pm »

"Hold on, something just hit the side of this place, and it was big.

I assume that you are the commander of this installation, and as such I think I should address my concerns to you, namely: what the hell was that?"
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2009, 03:58:51 pm »

Fantas looked over to where the crashing sound was heard, and the yelling of the guardsmen peaked his interest. He grinned and let loose a 'yahoo'! and charged outside. Once outside, he looked at the huge demon. "Hahaha, what the hell is that?" He pulled out some little grenade shaped objects from one of his many pockets. "Fun! What do we do?"

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2009, 04:02:27 pm »

"Not that I don't enjoy the local freakshow, but I'm really just here trailing Her." He didn't need to mention a name, the impression was fairly obvious. "She isn't suppose to be getting into trouble here, that's part of the reason why Strife's impregnable fortress sort of crumbled." WorkerDrone shouldered his Chainsword, the his distorted yawn barely stretching out from his helmet. "You might as well have placed the new digs smack dab in the middle of Cadia."

Still intent on talking to the only other sane person there at the moment, he stuck around with Luke. Smurf or not, at least he isn't a Space Wolve. "So just the usual I assume? Fusillade of random outbursts, drunken idiots, squabbling riffraff, and the insane and wretched? I wonder when we'll finally get these meetings down to the point where we don't eventually burn down the walls themselves."

Raegedit: Noticing his compatriot rushing away, anger began to build. "Get back..." He noticed the squelching horrors from above in through the entrance. "Now your talking..."
« Last Edit: October 02, 2009, 04:04:38 pm by WorkerDrone »

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 02, 2009, 04:05:35 pm »

Seeing as his questions had gone unanswered, he just decided to see what it was for himself.

"Ah, crap. Maxwell, I found out what it was. It looks kinda like that thing that wrecked up Adelaide, but with just about every disease you can think of... yes, even the sexual ones and on a related note, I need to find myself another, higher viewpoint before I begin to vomit. In any case, I need that stuff NO- a picture? Oh, okay."

Using that strange cellphone-thing of his, he takes a picture of the Thing.

"Yep, disgusting. I will leave the smell to your imagination. Scale? The small blurry things are people. I hope so."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 02, 2009, 04:29:57 pm »

The Great Unclean One made a hole in the walls, and easily walked through into the courtyard, it's intestines dragging across the ground, despite the constant barrage of las and bolter fire hitting it. It raises it's plague sword to destroy the base in full, when it became detracted by a the rumble of another set of foot steps, and a Titan walked into it's view. A quick scan of the Titan showed that it had replaced one of it's arms with a giant drill.

"WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?!" yelled the pilot from the microphone, raising the drill arm. "My drill shall be the one that pierces the sky!" Down below, Luke face-palmed. Why is he always surrounded by people like this?

The Great Unclean One and the Titan quickly began trading blows, there show of melee combat knocking more holes into the wall, crushing guardsmen, and toppling statues (it is a surprise the one of the Emperor was still up).  

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 02, 2009, 04:37:09 pm »

Walking up along Luke, WorkerDrone chuckled amusement. "Want to just watch them beat the crap out of each other? Or should we just end this charade?" He unshouldered his Chainsword, the Adamantium teeth revved up set in the black and gold machinery casing.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 02, 2009, 04:39:55 pm »

"And now some nut in a mech show up and- huh? Ah, so where did it land? My feet? That can't be true, I would have felt something. Fine, I'll look down. Ah. That's small. I mean really, really small."

He picks up what appears to be a tiny cube of metal.

"So, this thing can make a gigantic monster to fight another? If you say so.."

He closes the palm of his metal hand on it, and something changes. The metal part begins to grow, grow, grow and not stop, eating anything and anyone unfortunate enough to be nearby, until it comes up to about the GUO's waist. There it stops as a great beast, not resembling a mech, more a giant wild beast made of steel. It looked hungry.

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 02, 2009, 04:45:25 pm »

Fantas sighed. "So, yer just going to watch some big guys fight eachother? That's no fun. That's like...television." He coughed a bit and took another puff of his cigar. "What are you going to do when one of those things comes down on your fort."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 02, 2009, 04:56:29 pm »

While the events were happening, Phantom was asleep, but he wakes up.

"Ugh, what happened? And who took my Vodka and sniper rifle!? Oh screw this."

He walks around the corner, blood spills out, Phantom comes back with a GDI Assault Rifle

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 02, 2009, 04:59:45 pm »

The great beast was on the unclean one's back tearing into it, and devouring it's putrid flesh.

Quite a lot of guardsmen got some one them, plenty more started throwing up.

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 02, 2009, 05:06:50 pm »

At WorkerDrone's offer, Luke gave a big toothy smile, unbuckling the Chainsword from his belt. "That sound like a wounderful idea."

The GUO did not really notice the giant metal beast attacking it, although the many creatures inhabiting it did, and quickly swarmed it's face.

(I hope the thing doesn't have taste buds, because that would taste awful)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2009, 05:29:46 pm by Luke_Prowler »

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 02, 2009, 05:11:47 pm »

Phantom regroups with two Elite GDI Soldiers, and comes across the Unclean One and the Great Beast

"I think I am gonna need more explosives. And fire. And Gauss Cannons."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 02, 2009, 05:24:18 pm »

(It does, but they don't really work with anything in this dimension. Also, it does not really resemble a lion, as it's features slowly change)

The swarming creatures were surprised when they found the creatures form changed in tiny ways to thwart them. A ledge missing here, an oh-so-slippery slope there, and the occasional spike appearing out of nowhere and skewering their head. The beast did not appear to be consciously doing this, as it climbed up the creature until it was on the back of the things head.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 02, 2009, 05:29:24 pm »

A soldier accompanying phantom turns to him

"WHAT THE F*CK ARE THOSE THINGS!?"

Phantom pulls out some disc grenades, Phantom shrugs, and throws the grenades at the creature and the beast

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 02, 2009, 05:30:53 pm »

Armok and Sofia are asleep up on the battlements, out of reach from the battle, an half eaten bag of popcorn spread on the ground. They are adorable, at least if you have no previous knowledge of Sofia.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7