Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: Luke's casual RP thread.  (Read 9940 times)

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
Re: Luke's casual RP thread.
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2009, 05:44:03 am »

The commissar slowly calms down, before picking herself up off the floor and finally stopping laughing at the hapless thing by the bar.

"Ohh... Ha ha... Hm..."

She quickly clears her throat once.

"So eaten huh? ... Damn wimp. I knew you stupid humans were wimps, but to let something take over half of you like that? That's just... Sad!"
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2009, 05:46:54 am »

The Hellhound had been wandering the halls of the fortress since the gates had been opened. The place was a maze. Great armoured warriors passed him every now and then, without sparing him more than a quick glance.
He then begins to hear human voices, and heads to their direction. He soon arrives in the bar and looks around for an empty corner. Finding none, he sits down next to a strange-looking half-metal man and the uniformed woman.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2009, 05:48:03 am »

"Well, the circumstances were that if I had not let it, I would have died due to massive getting ripped into many, many tiny pieces."
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2009, 05:56:52 am »

"You silly humans and your fear of death..."

The commissar moves to leave the bar for now, possibly to find somewhere more interesting in the fortress. But not before tossing her hat at the Half metal half organic figure.

"Keep it, I'm sick of this uniform already anyway."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2009, 05:59:08 am »

He puts the hat on, and watches the girl go away.

"Huh, I never said anything about being afraid of the dying...  ....wait a second, what the hell was she?"
« Last Edit: October 02, 2009, 07:46:02 am by TheNewerMartianEmperor »
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2009, 09:09:57 am »

Holding it in for a while, Fantas begins to laugh for a while, then finally coughs a bit and stops. "Nice girl." He walks over to the bar and takes a seat. "Shee-it. Man, they got everything here. Maybe I should just try all of it. Barkeep, give me a..everything. In one big glass..!" He pulls out his cigar and puts it out in an ashtray. Looking around he sees a trashcan and tosses it in. The barkeep returns with Fantas' drink. "Euuh..looks like molerat piss.."

He looks at it for a while then downs it in a gulp. "So, what do they have to do around this joint?"

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2009, 09:41:22 am »

The cat wakes up, streeeeeeches and yaaaaawns (and in the process, knocks over a small bottle that luckily was empty), and then open his eyes just in time to see Sofia's back as she lives.
"Hey, wait, Sofia's here?"
The cat leaps up and run after her, while half-shouting. "Wait for meeeee!"
Then he caches up, and strokes himself against her leg as cats do.
"Long time no see, huh?"

During all this, he is blissfully unaware of his strong and unfortunate similarity to a certain sailor moon character.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2009, 10:09:17 am »

Sofia smiles and bends over to pick up Armok in his little kitty form, holding him in her arms and petting him a little.

"Oh! Hey it's nice to see a familiar face here, wanna walk around a bit? I'm looking for something more interesting to do here."
« Last Edit: October 02, 2009, 10:12:50 am by Sofia »

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2009, 10:19:07 am »

"Sure" *starts purring*
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2009, 10:21:27 am »

The guy gets up, and walks over to the cat avatar

"Huh, I didn't know Bast had influence here. I could've sworn I felt no elder god's presence here."

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2009, 10:23:55 am »

Sofia glares at the weirdo, not wanting to deal with him anymore.

"Hey, mind leaving my kitty alone?"

Sofia then smiles and tucks him a bit into her uniform jacket as she heads down a random hallway, still petting Armok-kitty while giggling a little.

"Hey, you wanna check out the battlements? I don't think they'll bother me about it with this uniform on."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2009, 10:28:40 am »

(Hmm... he can feel the paranatural power streaming off that thing. It must be the avatar of a god, because no other self-respecting extra-normal creature would assume that kind of form..... except for those strange cats from... where was it again? Ulthan? Ultran? Ulthar? I forget. In any case, if it is the avatar of some god, I must either destroy it, or get the hell away from this place.)

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2009, 10:31:32 am »

Fantas snorts and chuckles again. "You're persistent, aren't you, Metalman? Maybe if you acted more casual-like, instead of coming off as a nerd."

He asks for a bottle of vodka and when the bartender hands him one, he starts to drink it.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2009, 10:36:06 am »

(Now, I've got to map all the escape routes bef-)

"Wha? Sorry, missed that."

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2009, 10:39:00 am »

"Bah, forget it." Fantas gulps down the vodka and wipes his lips with his sleeve. He stands up and lights up another cigar, the smoke staying around. "So what happened to you? Fall into a vat of radio-active chemicals or summat? Crazed mad doctor merged you aliens?" He coughs and straightens his shades. "Because I've seen some pretty weird things, but nothin' like you."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7