Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: Luke's casual RP thread.  (Read 9941 times)

Luke_Prowler

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, how did I get back here?
    • View Profile
Re: Luke's casual RP thread.
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2009, 07:52:24 pm »

Luke was caught off-guard by Lauren's surprised attack, nearly dropping the box he was carrying. He needs to sit down...

The Commissar outside took his bolt pistol, showing it and his seriousness to Fantas and the others. "I did not mean paying in money" Not wishing to waste any more time babysitting, he quickly returns to his post.

The bartender quickly whips something up, and hands it to commissar-ish figure.

Quote from: ProtonJon
And that's why Communism doesn't work. There's always Chance Time

WorkerDrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Hey, if you can dream it, you can do it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2009, 07:56:12 pm »

The massive main entrance flew open, the resounding crash as they groaned to the limits of their entrance. An impressive figure, a flowing banner bearing the bloodied Maltese Cross on a black foreground, impressively entered the scene. Clad in obsidian colored Power Armour, and holding a recently and well used Chainsword, he walked right up to his fellow Astartes, and dropped the head of a rather large Greenskin before him. "Greetings. Smurf. Room for one more?" The banner dropped to the ground, the two frightened Guardsmen who had been holding it up running off.

"Also, the entrance isn't broken, but I could smash it down if it'd make you feel better."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2009, 08:04:12 pm »

"I'm gonna go get drunk now."

Phantom simply head off towards the bar with the vodka. He sits down at the bar.

"I'd like a martini and 4 shots of beer."

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2009, 08:40:26 pm »

The Commissar like figure holds up the drink, looking it over before setting it down again. Grabbing onto their gasmask and ripping ot off, placing it on the table, while revealing a figure familiar to some. She frowns at the bartender.

"What's this crap? I said something to DRINK! What is this?"

She then takes a sip, trying to find out what it is...
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2009, 04:38:52 am »

The half-metaly person travels through the passageway beyond the gates, to the courtyard.

Here he watches the troops as he passes through, and is amazed at the sheer numbers of them, before coming across a massive statue that seems to anger him greatly.

(What are these morons thinking!? Don't they know that elder gods can manifest through images of themselves... I may have to destroy this, but how the hell am I going to do it without letting these soldiers here know it was me?)
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2009, 04:45:05 am »

After taking her sip, the now unmasked commissar downs the whole thing in a gulp, slamming the glass back down in front of the bartender.

"... Another. Now."

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2009, 04:55:42 am »

Choosing to disregard the statue for the moment he moved forward, coming across a great door. Opening them he was now in a massive, winding hallway. Following this, he came to a pair of double doors with writing in a strange script upon them, opening them he was now in the hall.

He then proceeded to take a seat next to a heavy-drinking faceless military officer.
Once tried to conquer Earth, and succeeded! Too bad it got really, really boring, really, really fast.

One day, we shall all look back on this, and laugh. Sorry about the face, by the way, and the legs, and the eyes, and the arms. In fact, sorry 'bout the whole body.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2009, 04:59:38 am »

The commisar suddenly turns to glare at her new "barmate", her piercing green eyes fixed on his face.

"... Who the hell are you? Did I say you could sit next to me asshole?"

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2009, 05:03:05 am »

"In order: I'm not telling you, and no you did not."

He then orders himself a drink.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2009, 05:08:29 am »

The now angry commissar smiles, and then then splashes her freshly poured drink into the metally person sitting next to her.

"There's your drink! Enjoy fucker!"

She then laughs and leaves to go sit at a table by herself, pulling another one in front of her to put her feet on as she tugs her cap over her face, presumably to take a nap.

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2009, 05:11:11 am »

The metal half is now pissed, and showing it. It looks quite a lot like an angry Alex Mercer made of metal

"Yes, yes, she was an ass. Don't get worked up now, people are starting to stare."

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2009, 05:22:38 am »

The commissar quickly looked back at the metal/organic figure over by the bar, before looking away and covering her face again.

"Pfft, freak..."

(For some reason I think it's funny that me and NME always get into these little exchanges that go nowhere in these topics. XD)

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2009, 05:24:52 am »

That wasn't a good move. It goes into full-out super-spiky horror mode.

"Great. you just Had to insult it."

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2009, 05:34:49 am »

The commisar sits back up, and looks back with a look on her face as if she's holding back a laugh.

"You... You're TALKING to yourself now? What are you some mental case?"

She then cracks up, laughing at the strange thing than is now at least half way angry with her.

"Oh! Oh Look! I'm some metal thing! I'm SOOOO ANGRY at the mean ol commissar fleshy bits! So I'm gonna make myself look like some bdsm toy and do JACK SHIT!"

After laughing loudly a bit more she tilts her chair backwards inadverdantly and accidentally falls backwards, still laughing on the floor...

TheNewerMartianEmperor

• Bay Watcher
  • ♥She'd cut you up!♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2009, 05:39:17 am »

He sighs. This is not the first time this has happened.

"One, I am not talking to myself, I am talking to the thing that ate half of my body. Two, he gets angry at everything. Not that I blame him, as he comes from another dimension and finds this one horrible to look at and live in, and he can't even speak here."

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7