Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Above ground trees, growing underground, muddied sand.  (Read 2616 times)

UndergroundTree

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Above ground trees, growing underground, muddied sand.
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2009, 04:45:16 am »

update: it appears that nothing is growing since I finished the flooring on the surface. I'll be removing it to get the natural sunlight back  ; ;D

deek0146

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2010, 08:38:30 pm »

If you flood the place and drain it, it will turn into mud and can be used as a farm. The mud stays around indefinately :)

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2010, 11:43:08 pm »

This is a question I've had for a while: did you just search for the thread using the search feature or did you actually go back pages to find it? I usually only necro megathreads or fairly large ones. It seems odd to necro this one.

Pathos

« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2010, 05:36:17 am »

This is a question I've had for a while: did you just search for the thread using the search feature or did you actually go back pages to find it? I usually only necro megathreads or fairly large ones. It seems odd to necro this one.

You're just upset because you got slapped down by a newbie on the first page. ;3

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2010, 08:40:02 pm »

Not... really. I got something wrong, and I took it in good grace, I feel. And that's pretty much it. My question about the necro stemmed from interest alone, and I see now a PM would be a better idea. Did you have anything to add to my question apart from a rather baffling passive-aggressive jab or can we agree this thread should now be abandoned?
Pages: 1 [2]