Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: [Let's Play] Sims 3 - Welcome to Moatmangled  (Read 10355 times)

Boksi

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone's dumb in their own special way
    • View Profile
Re: [Let's Play] Sims 3 - Welcome to Moatmangled
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2009, 02:12:27 pm »

Hmmm. I want in on this. Heads, I pick male, Tails, I pick female.

Tails.

Uh, that was best two out of three.

Heads. Tails.

Female it is.

Name: Bokahilla
Traits: Absent-minded, Bookworm, Hates the Outdoors, Loner, Virtuoso
Favourites: Burritos, Classical(I like pretty much every genre, but I play this one), Green
Physique: Slightly more thicker than the base, but not fat - Alto
Description: (This isn't based off me at all) Rather heavy-set(but again, not fat), overall rather large and tall. Try not to make her some übermasculine amazoness-bodybuilder either, though. Wears loose-fitting and dark clothes, preferably with some bright highlights in them.
Other: Again, I must note she's not fat. I know the traits and appearance seem to clash but I think it could work out.
[BODY_DETAIL:NAIL:NAIL:NAIL]
[HAMMER:HAMMER:HAMMER]

[TSU_NOUN:nose]
[SUN_TSU_NOUN:art:war]

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2009, 03:42:14 pm »

There we go. I have Sims 3 myself, so I know some of the limits, and that cheating can do some interesting stuff (like what I listed below; and that as you play the game, you can have 3 options as to outfits per garment type).

My guy's mostly an exaggeration of myself behind the scenes of every other day (Pretty much, a "no obligations" version of myself (IE- a real free day to myself; no work, no company, no plans or anyone to bother me)). I think he should fill in plenty of the zaniness on his own, but I am interested in how he would work with other people being involved. This ought to get interesting, especially if aspirations go to or below red (flip a coin to determine which one if you can't decide, or what would be more interesting). Sorry about the wall of text, if it's too much to handle.

Name: Itnet Lolor
Traits: Genius, Absent-minded, Artistic, Computer Whiz, Unflirty (Sounds just like me)
Favourites: Pancakes, Custom, Purple
Physique: Average - Average - Deepish

Description: Not really a people-person, Really casual, even when dressing nice (IE- formal wear is rather basic; sort of a greenish grey suit I guess if no other option), wears swim trunks with just about any outfit (beige or black for the trunks would do; make this possible even as sleepwear), and goes mostly barefoot unless traveling out of the house/driving; wears boots (black) with formal wear however, or to work or any more active activity (excluding swimming), not good with the ladies at all against his will, IE- really unlucky in that field (which explains unflirty. Think Johnny Bravo when it comes to this; even merely saying "hi" to a woman yields humiliation to ungodly levels. The more attractive, the worse the outcome.), spends more time on the computer than anything else; sometimes does art during free time. Has a case of wanderlust (Just leave him to his own devices when it comes to traveling the town). Zones out often (usually coming up with ideas or schemes). If aspirations (if any romance (if possible) is chosen) goes to or below red, switch Unflirty to Evil; set to "Troll Mode" (It IS an option for Evil Computer Whizzes to troll online ;D); or switch it to Insane if anything else. Consider it, if there's no reason to not be with anyone, let's make some reasons. "When you hit rock bottom, start mining for oil, minerals, or HFS." After all, losing is supposed to be fun.

Other: Pretty average face (Option 8 ), and mid-thick brows (Option 3). Short-medium dark brown hair, Green eyes, a forming beard, decent shadow (aesthetics don't matter to this one apparently, but considering unflirty (and the reasons why), I wouldn't blame him for his cynicism), Seldom bathes unless absolutely necessary (free will it), eats mostly junk food (but not McDonalds equivalent burgers, there ARE limits to how unhealthy it gets), but has taste in foods however (If it's nice, he'll snag it; klepto with food; may hoard apples), if affordable that is, or out in the open. Multi-tasker, both actively, and what's on (TV, computer, Stereo all at the same time, except lights however) in the same room. Messy when no company. Needs alcohol to get through the day (so to put it). Likes water for it's cleanliness. Doesn't play any musical instrument (not due to lack of skill; he just doesn't.).

Sorry about sorta breaking a rule, but I figure the personality modding bit (when conditions are right) ought to switch things around. Consider it equivalent to tantrumming or going [STARK RAVING MAD].
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 04:26:36 pm by Itnetlolor »

Killas[SiN]

• Bay Watcher
  • [SiN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2009, 06:55:47 pm »

Ok, due to the large amounts of people, Dr. Johbson, Cthulhu, Rashilul, Boksi and Itnetlolor will be put on the waiting list.  Until I finish my secret construction, something truly Dorfen.

Here is Thurasa Archangel:

1) Casual
2) Formal
3) Swimgear
4) Athletic
5) Sleepgear

Please note, your definition of beauty man differ from mine. I just did what people general assume as beautiful (Hitting the randomisers)

Choose one Lifetime Wish from the following:

• Super Popular
  • Star News Anchor
  • Leader of the Free World
  • Master of the Arts
  • International Superspy

And Vester, meet Sandra:

1) Casual
2) Underwear
3) Swimwear
4) Athletic
5) Formal

I didn't know if you wanted a big chin or not, but I skipped it. Also, there is a poor selection of vests ingame... But I managed to use the CAS to colour it like your DP.

Here's your list of lifetime wishes. Pick one.
  • Illustrious Author
  • Master of the Arts
  • Star News Anchor
  • Professional Writer
  • Golden Tongue, Golden Fingers

Full list and how to achieve them can be found here.

My internet is capped so responses and posts might be abit slow.

im debating between Celebrated Five-Star Chef  and the perfect garden......    lets go with perfect garden ^^ I like plants (lol)

Done.

It's no fun breaking the heart of a NPC :P So, I'm still going with Leader of the Free World.

And done.

Will be starting in about 1-3 hours... Gotta have some lunch.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 12:25:39 am by Killas[SiN] »
You should make Korean pros into game-ending, SPEED:0 megabeasts.
A Jaedong appears at your fort.
DF: gg
DF has left the game.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2009, 06:58:47 pm »

Name: Joe mama
Traits: Mean,Shy,Slob,Neat,Neurotic
Favourites: Spam, What ever Rick Astly sings, Greenish-Gold
Physique: Fat - Buff - Deep <-- Choose one of each pair.
Description: Looks like a fat Clint Eastwood, wears female Underpants, and has clown make-up.
Other: Scar
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Killas[SiN]

• Bay Watcher
  • [SiN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2009, 07:25:51 pm »

DF has left the game.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2009, 08:33:50 pm »

Good lord The Sims 3 makes people ugly.  Everyone has the same bizarre look on their face.  People look so much better in Sims 2.
Shoes...

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2009, 08:37:19 pm »

Good lord The Sims 3 makes people ugly.  Everyone has the same bizarre look on their face.  People look so much better in Sims 2.
Well, if you're looking at the sims through the CAS, they're always smiling, which can affect the outcome. especially if your goal is to make them miserable or miserable looking.

I think there's something called AwesomeMod that can remedy that, but it's tricky to use.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 08:39:28 pm by Itnetlolor »

theevilmonk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2009, 02:11:00 am »

That reminds me, if you ever catch kyeti watching sports please beat him with a shovel

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2009, 06:14:13 am »

It'll do. The one Aqizzar did was surprisingly like what I expect I'd look like if I was a girl. I'd prefer a military career, but I'll take International Superspy since it's closest.
That reminds me, if you ever catch kyeti watching sports please beat him with a shovel
Ditto for me.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Killas[SiN]

• Bay Watcher
  • [SiN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2009, 11:58:52 pm »

Sorry guys, my computer busted up and I just managed to fix it.

If you want perfect faces, go play with barbie dolls.

Just starting it now. Expect update soon... Hopefully.

Current household is:

Jack Jackbread
Muz Muz
Thurasa Archangel
Sandra Vester
Kyeti theevilmonk

EDIT: Vester has not responded and so defaulted to Illustrious Author, based on her traits.
- Master the Writing skill
- Master the Painting skill
« Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 12:26:35 am by Killas[SiN] »
DF has left the game.

Vester

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:AWE-INSPIRING:bloonk]
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2009, 12:05:24 am »

You must be joking. Barbie dolls are ugly. :D

I only ever owned one, and I have no idea where it is now. (probably missing both its legs).
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2009, 12:53:56 am »

You must be joking. Barbie dolls are ugly. :D

I only ever owned one, and I have no idea where it is now. (probably missing both its legs).
You ever put barbie heads on the ends of the branches on a tree? Oddly enough, it helps them grow. I forget where my family got this demented awesome idea, but it actually works.

It's like it scares nature into going the extra mile when growing.

I'm curious if this works when applied to elves? It a good way to make them "one with nature" aside building a fort that looks like a tree out of their bones. (a prior megaproject idea I had).
« Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 01:03:46 am by Itnetlolor »

Killas[SiN]

• Bay Watcher
  • [SiN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2009, 01:17:41 am »

Day 1 - New House and Humble Beginnings

Ok, I moved you guys into a house.
You all start off as housemates, default 'aquaintance' level of friendship.

The house was originally 2 bedrooms, but I expanded it into 4. Also chucked in another bathroom for you guys.

I kind of went against what I said before because I added to you guys an extra $10,000 to start with... Simply because $23,000 is not enough for 5 people to live in.

Here is a .gif image of the house:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
5 seconds for each frame.
As you can see, it's pretty ugly but it will do.

Well, except Jack will love it... after all, his favourite colour is brown...
First day currently in progress.

Oh yeah, as soon as I started the game, Muz started flirting with Vester... Resulting in a slap and deteriorated relationship. You guys are near enemies now...
« Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 01:21:00 am by Killas[SiN] »
DF has left the game.

Muz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2009, 04:35:14 am »

Heh, I was going to request "flirt with Vester" as my first action. It's cool how he did exactly that, and got the exact result I expected :D
Disclaimer: Any sarcasm in my posts will not be mentioned as that would ruin the purpose. It is assumed that the reader is intelligent enough to tell the difference between what is sarcasm and what is not.

Vester

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:AWE-INSPIRING:bloonk]
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2009, 11:13:46 am »

KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF ME MUZ

Hehehe, first day and things are getting... interesting.
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4