Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 111

Author Topic: Elemental RTD (turn 115: 5 down, 1 to go...)  (Read 89086 times)

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Elemental RTD (turn 35: not-so-epic lootz)
« Reply #420 on: December 19, 2009, 03:38:21 am »

Summon my elemental and along with it unleash some very painful justice on the captain. (with sharp pieces of wind)

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: December 19, 2009, 05:56:08 am »

Practice firespells against trees or anything that moves

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: December 19, 2009, 03:44:40 pm »

Ask if instead I could have a few Adamantine wafers
Back to Mafia with me!

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: December 19, 2009, 07:10:58 pm »

Explore the mountainhome, asking for quests.

stonemt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: December 20, 2009, 11:21:28 am »

not only that but im a necromancer...
turm the shadow arm into a free floating minion

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: December 20, 2009, 02:10:19 pm »

Quote from: Flintus10
Summon my elemental and along with it unleash some very painful justice on the captain. (with sharp pieces of wind)
Ouch, bad luck.
[4] You challenge the the captain to a duel for control of the ship.(if one is ever found...) [6+1,5] You and your elemental both send powerful gusts of wind at the captain, flinging a large amount of debris in his direction. [3,1] He avoids your attack, but dodges straight into the elemental's spell. [6-1,5] Miraculously almost none of the debris hits him, [5]and he charges straight for you, sword drawn. [5] Aiming a vicious blow at your arm [5] he severs it completely.
lost arm!(must roll to resist pain next turn, -1 to most physical actions)
The staff of lightning is recharged!

Quote from: Jervous
Explore the mountainhome, asking for quests.
[5] After talking to a number of dwarves you have acquired a list of tasks you could preform for them!
1. They have recently discovered a small vein of adamantine, and need someone to extract the strands.
2. There is a giant in a nearby cave who stole a couple pieces of junk... apparently this is a crime punishable by death.
3. Go and slay 10 wolves and bring back their pelts. Why? Because that's how these quests work, that's why.
4-20. *insert generic fetch quest here*

Quote from: stonemt
turm the shadow arm into a free floating minion
[5] You manage to separate yourself from the spreading shadow taint, changing your third arm into a disembodied semi-tangible minion. You also shift your new arm into it's place. You look much more normal now.(well, normal for a living stone with huge wings...)
Shadow arm minion(same stats as when attached to you)
dark magic(6/32 exp.)

Quote from: Diakron
Ask if instead I could have a few Adamantine wafers
[6] Yes and no. While they are willing to give you enough adamantine to construct some platemail, they do not currently have any wafers avalible. They only recently discovered a vein, and their strand extractor is working horrendously slowly.

Quote from: SHADOWdump
Using reference from my books, I bring into existence a magical construct in the sky that can capture and focus light into a charge, which can be released as a extremely devastating beam.
[6] You scan through your books quickly, [4+1] your knowledge of magical theory enables you to easily create a new spell based on several from the books. Casting it, you summon a large device far above the clouds. You call it... The Orbital Laser.
Orbital laser gained(can call down a super-accurate airstrike once every three turns)

Quote from: jetsquirrel
Practice firespells against trees or anything that moves
[4] Burn, burn, burn! You fly around the forest merrily burning all in your path, by the time you are done you have reduced forest to ashes in an area almost a mile across.
fire magic(+1 to rolls of 1)

Quote from: Nivm
I disperse the cloud, grab a random piece of debris, then walk over to the other pirates and tell them about the horrible mess. Ask if I aught to try "cleaning" it up.
[5] You pick up some debris and ask the pirates if you should try cleaning it up. They say something to the effect of "yeah, yeah, whatever". They seem rather distracted watching the fight between the captain and Flint.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 02:42:49 pm by dragnar »
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

stonemt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Elemental RTD (turn 36: Bigger Lasers!)
« Reply #426 on: December 21, 2009, 05:47:42 pm »

create a pocket dimention for minion/castle storage
because realy, what is not awsome about pulling a giant undead castle out of thin air?
« Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 05:49:56 pm by stonemt »

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: December 21, 2009, 07:27:12 pm »

I do the 16 pointless fetch quests.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: December 21, 2009, 09:57:53 pm »

I give my new orbital laser a extra strong charge by firing my eye-lasers at it.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: December 21, 2009, 10:27:04 pm »

Well Use the lightning staff to blow the captain to pieces in co-ordination with the elementals attack.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: December 21, 2009, 10:40:52 pm »

I do the 16 pointless fetch quests.
...Well that was unexpected.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

stonemt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: December 21, 2009, 10:50:16 pm »

hey if you dont want that giant can i have him?
i want to play with living stuff.....

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: December 22, 2009, 06:05:06 am »

I was hoping for a 1 on my roll so I would horribly interrupt the fight. Oh well, should have used that on trying to polymorph the potion mess.

[ ] I give them a toothy smile before I go back to the ship, charge my piece of junk with a monster-making polymorph spell, and throw it into the potion room for a potion monster (optionally bound to my will). If I am successful and am not occupied; I run back over to the pirates and tell them the mess is clean.

I do hope your imagination has fun with whatever roll I get. (Not 2!)

Edit: I just realized, it's been six turns since I started collecting nitrogen, so I should have another use. I think you aught to put down how far I am every turn; such as a [1/3] beside the number of uses next turn.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 06:17:41 am by Nivm »
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: December 22, 2009, 07:58:11 am »

Summon some flying demons to scout around

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: December 22, 2009, 10:41:40 am »

grumble for a while, then go find the strand extractor
Back to Mafia with me!
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 111