Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 111

Author Topic: Elemental RTD (turn 115: 5 down, 1 to go...)  (Read 89068 times)

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
Re: Elemental RTD (turn 34: elder god? DENIED)
« Reply #405 on: December 16, 2009, 01:20:58 am »

Damn pig god, ah well. Ride away in te forst seeking for any elves that managed to escape, and suck out their souls for food. if they resist too much just burn them all

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: December 16, 2009, 11:29:35 am »

go to the king and tell him that i have solved his problem about tower caps, just leave all that pesky stones next to your tower caps and they will make more.
Stone won't work, I said it had to be organic matter(so just about anything else really), otherwise it would convert the room itself into logs, boring a hole in the mountain.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: December 16, 2009, 02:31:30 pm »

go to the king and tell him that i have solved his problem about tower caps, just leave all that pesky stones next to your tower caps and they will make more.
Stone won't work, I said it had to be organic matter(so just about anything else really), otherwise it would convert the room itself into logs, boring a hole in the mountain.
Wouldn't this make harvesting the stuff a bit dangerous? Think of the side effects...

It would be like tiberium poisoning.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: December 16, 2009, 03:25:52 pm »

Wouldn't this make harvesting the stuff a bit dangerous? Think of the side effects...

It would be like tiberium poisoning.
Cheek the turn: more specifically it only uses DEAD organic matter.(for the  sake of the dwarves, hair is considered alive)
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: December 16, 2009, 03:30:12 pm »

Begin working on an iron platebody with a cloth cape! Also, break the wooden weapons to put on my creation.

stonemt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: December 16, 2009, 03:30:44 pm »

well... bout time to do something about this..
replace shadowed arm with minion sword by growing (earth magic) around it to make a new arm!

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: December 16, 2009, 04:48:57 pm »

well... bout time to do something about this..
replace shadowed arm with minion sword by growing (earth magic) around it to make a new arm!
Do you mean to permanently fuse with the shadow blade, or to permanently separate from it?

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: December 16, 2009, 06:17:10 pm »

Ah, sorry about that; I just thought that I had forgotten to drop it because I rolled a 1. If I have time for the inventory check, I'll include the mop under "useful supplies".
« Last Edit: December 16, 2009, 06:18:59 pm by Nivm »
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: December 17, 2009, 06:02:43 am »

See If I can persuade some pirates to serve under me citing my destroying their whole ship as a good reason. If they say yes tell them to act as normal untill I give the word.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: December 17, 2009, 12:34:54 pm »

I'll post the turn tomorrow, far too busy celebrating the end of exams today.

stonemt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: December 18, 2009, 08:36:18 pm »

..you know on second thought grow a new arm permafuse would get irratating................

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: December 18, 2009, 10:19:42 pm »

Quote from: Flintus10
See If I can persuade some pirates to serve under me citing my destroying their whole ship as a good reason. If they say yes tell them to act as normal untill I give the word.
[5] You manage to separate two of the five remaining pirates from the captain and try to convince them to help you take over when a ship is found. They admit you are quite powerful, and they wouldn't dare to try and stop you, but they won't help you mutiny. The only way to become captain is to defeat the current one in single combat.

Quote from: Jervous
Begin working on an iron platebody with a cloth cape! Also, break the wooden weapons to put on my creation.
[1] You break the elven weapons into pieces and try to forge a suit of armor, but it seems you don't have nearly enough materials and end up with a pair of pauldrons instead. You do manage to link them together with an awesome cape though!
Pauldrons and cape gained!

Quote from: stonemt
grow a new arm
heh, you posted about 10 minutes before I got started on the turn.
[6] Tired of dealing with your semi-tangible arm, you use some stone to form yourself a new arm just below it. You manage to match your old arm's shape almost exactly, but at this point diplomacy is gonna be pretty hard for you. You are looking more and more freakish(which was really the point of gargoyles anyway).
third arm created!(+1 to strength checks if you can use all of your arms)

Quote from: Diakron
go to the king and tell him that i have solved his problem about tower caps, just leave all that pesky stones trash next to your tower caps and they will make more.
[auto-success] The king is very impressed, and rewards you with your choice of their weapons and armor.

Quote from: SHADOWdump
Time for that shield...
[4] You create a sheild of light just to be on the safe side in case you run into Abaddon again, it should be able to hold off at least 2 blows of any size.
chariot is now armored!

Quote from: jetsquirrel
Damn pig god, ah well. Ride away in te forst seeking for any elves that managed to escape, and suck out their souls for food. if they resist too much just burn them all
[4] You quickly hunt down the last of the elders SHAD0Wdump was talking to a moment ago. defence:[6] They use their magic to hide inside some nearby trees. You burn the trees down,but cannot sense the release of any souls, it seems they weren't hiding, they had tree-walked away to somewhere else in the forest.(as for the god you now serve, he's essentially Xom from dungeon crawl, his only motivation for doing anything is because it seems fun at the time, so he's just as likely to help as to hurt)

Quote from: Nivm
I position the cloud between me and the pirates, then loot the pirate ship; I'll take a little gold, but I'm mostly looking for gems, salts, extracts, and potions (I do hope those didn't break everywhere). Depending on what looks plausible (broken fire potion, collapsed room), I'll make it look like the stuff I've taken was destroyed. If that went quickly, I'll start hauling all remaining, useful supplies into a pile for when the pirates get back.
[5] You conceal your actions with the dust cloud and get to work looting the remains of the ship. Luckily the more valuable stuff seems to be undamaged for the most part, having been stored more carefully than most of the junk on the ship. [3] You gather: your mop, 2 gemstones(a ruby and an amethyst), a potion of speed, one of the lightning deflecting amulets... and a bubbling mess of smashed potions, seems most of them didn't survive the fall. Might be a good idea to get out of here before something bad happens.
loot gained!(not gonna bother listing it again)

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Elemental RTD (turn 35: not-so-epic lootz)
« Reply #417 on: December 18, 2009, 10:45:53 pm »

Using reference from my books, I bring into existence a magical construct in the sky that can capture and focus light into a charge, which can be released as a extremely devastating beam.

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: December 19, 2009, 01:32:17 am »

No word about the other supplies (weapons, food, water, assorted gear)? Meh, guess I didn't have time for it.

[ ] I disperse the cloud, grab a random piece of debris, then walk over to the other pirates and tell them about the horrible mess. Ask if I aught to try "cleaning" it up.
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: December 19, 2009, 01:45:29 am »

No word about the other supplies (weapons, food, water, assorted gear)? Meh, guess I didn't have time for it.
Yeah, you only got a 3 on collection so you didn't get much. Besides, you don't need food or water, trying to keep things simple.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 111