Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 111

Author Topic: Elemental RTD (turn 115: 5 down, 1 to go...)  (Read 89037 times)

stonemt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Elemental RTD (turn 32: The fortress of DOOOOM!)
« Reply #345 on: December 01, 2009, 09:02:13 pm »

hmmmm i supose useing shadow walk on my fortress is impossible??
anyways go talk to the bearded booze barrels

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: December 01, 2009, 09:04:13 pm »

Eavesdrop on the survivors and see if I can figure out exactly what is going on.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: December 01, 2009, 09:19:30 pm »

hmmmm i supose useing shadow walk on my fortress is impossible??
What do you mean exactly? You could shadow walk in and out of it, but it cannot shadow walk on it's own(besides, where would you find a shadow big enough to hold it?).
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: December 01, 2009, 09:24:18 pm »

yes!! now i will have dwarfs following me everywhere :D

ask dwarfs to take me to their leader
Back to Mafia with me!

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: December 01, 2009, 11:50:18 pm »

If my dust cloud conceals me enough that I can walk up to any shipmate without the others noticing, go to 1. If not, go to 2.

1. I drop my mop, grab the most confused looking ship mate by the cuff with one hand, then use the other hand to blast him with polymorphic energies to make an eldritch monster; optionally bound to my will. "And you thought I had the most useless skills on the boat."

2. Concentrate to get my telekinetics under control; at least enough so I can turn the dust could to my advantage.
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: December 02, 2009, 04:55:19 pm »

Look around for any sort of civilisation.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: December 02, 2009, 05:05:01 pm »

"These residents in the lush regions you seem to have a unfathomable grudge against. What could I do to solve this feud?"

stonemt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: December 02, 2009, 09:46:50 pm »

....you dont have to be IN the shadow you mearly need to be touching it....
and i think i will try to give it that cuz that would rock.......

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: December 02, 2009, 09:49:42 pm »

....you dont have to be IN the shadow you mearly need to be touching it....
and i think i will try to give it that cuz that would rock.......
It's generally used as "melting" into the shadows, as if they were liquid, or a portal. Meaning you have to be smaller than the shadow in at least one dimension. A good roll will prove me wrong though!
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: December 03, 2009, 05:31:18 am »

FIND A VILLAGE BURN IT! And do everythign that kills them. OR FIND A ELVEN RETREAT AND EAT,RAPE,BURN,KILL AND TAKE SOME ROPE AND ELVEN CHILDEREN! BIND THEM TO THE CHARIOT AND RIDE AWAY!

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: December 03, 2009, 01:37:11 pm »

Quote from: Flintus10
Eavesdrop on the survivors and see if I can figure out exactly what is going on.
[1] You attempt to listen in on the pirate's conversation, but step on some scrap metal from the wreck, alerting them to your position. [5] You manage to conceal yourself quickly before they reach you.

Quote from: Jervous
Look around for any sort of civilisation.
[5] Guessing that the others had probably found someone by now, you set off in the direction they were headed. Before long you come upon the fortress the others had found(the giant floating castle of bone helped quite a bit). The gatekeepers seem very interested in you, and especially your flail.

Quote from: stonemt
go talk to the bearded booze barrels
[3] You arrive at the entrance a little after Leech, and try to strike up a conversation with the dwarves. [reaction:6] They are terrified or you(who wouldn't be after that display of power), and though they know little, they will take you wherever you want in the fortress, though all the groveling might get annoying...

Quote from: Diakron
ask dwarfs to take me to their leader
[5] The dwarves direct you to their throne room, where their king asks you why you have come here, and also what other tricks you can do with booze...

Quote from: SHAD0Wdump
"These residents in the lush regions you seem to have a unfathomable grudge against. What could I do to solve this feud?"
[4] The dwarves tell you that while they would prefer to kill them all(preferably with magma) they would be willing to negotiate peace if the elves would agree to allow them a portion of the forest to do with as they wish. The mountains contain no trees, and they can't stand to trade with the elves. Besides, both halves of this world are infinite! They can spare a few trees!

Quote from: jetsquirrel
FIND A VILLAGE BURN IT! And do everythign that kills them. OR FIND A ELVEN RETREAT AND EAT,RAPE,BURN,KILL AND TAKE SOME ROPE AND ELVEN CHILDEREN! BIND THEM TO THE CHARIOT AND RIDE AWAY!
[4]In your rampage through the forest, you happen upon an elven retreat, the only unburnt place in this section of the forest. You ride in and kill dozens of elves, but then the flames on your chariot die down, and a group of elvish druids begin chanting spells.

Quote from: Nivm
I drop my mop, grab the most confused looking ship mate by the cuff with one hand, then use the other hand to blast him with polymorphic energies to make an eldritch monster; optionally bound to my will. "And you thought I had the most useless skills on the boat."
[1]You reach out to grab one of your former shipmates but instead grab nothing but air, the pirates having moved to investigate a strange sound. You fall over causing the polymorph spell you had prepared to backlash against you! [3] You manage to keep the spell from discharging fully, but your hand is begining to shift, changing into something... else.

Quote from: druids
Protect the forests!
[4]The elves finish their spell and entangle Abaddon's chariot in a mass of vines! They quickly begin to burn, and will probably break soon.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 06:53:23 pm by dragnar »

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: December 03, 2009, 01:44:38 pm »

grab a couple dozen barrels of booze and show off my water magics, afterwards explain that, like the FBI, i am here to help.
Back to Mafia with me!

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: December 03, 2009, 02:33:43 pm »

Quote from: druids
Protect the forests!
[4]The elves finish their spell and entangle SHAD0Wdump's chariot in a mass of vines! They quickly begin to burn, and will probably break soon.
Uh... doncha mean jetsquirrel?

Proceed onward to the elven retreat, then interject with, "Halt this slaughter Abaddon!"
 Then proceed to trap him in a anti-magic barrier.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 07:20:34 pm by SHAD0Wdump »

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: December 03, 2009, 04:49:06 pm »

I go impress the king with my flail, and ask if he has a workshop or something that I can work in.

stonemt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: December 03, 2009, 05:35:43 pm »

have them show me to their graves...
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 111