Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 111

Author Topic: Elemental RTD (turn 115: 5 down, 1 to go...)  (Read 88794 times)

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
Re: Elemental RTD (turn 104: Enemies... not defeated.)
« Reply #1485 on: November 09, 2010, 09:40:59 am »

Aha, but I see the flaw in your logic. Think; why does it have to pull itself together?
The same reason I can shoot laserbeams from my eyes, there is no logic.
 Just do what's cool.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1486 on: November 09, 2010, 11:29:38 am »

Why didn't I get to use my potion of speed? Because it takes the same roll as charging and attacking?
That would be because, uh... Hey look over there! *vanishes*

Is my corrupted image made of salsa now? Effortless would have been 6-10 swipes with my broadsword.
Yes, the vorpal blade acts like whatever you perceive it as. But the blade passed through your copy harmlessly somehow due to the change your spell worked on it.

Since you didn't put a question mark for the copy's bonus to polymorphic magic, will you tell me what caused it if not skill?
Why not skill? You're the one who tried to make it more like you. >:D

Finally; we were both levitating in the same place the speck was, thus far farther than arm's reach from the ship.
Ah, a simple misunderstanding. I thought you were still on the ship, the jabberwock having charged toward it when you summoned it. In that case, you are bound by your own robe.(I'll edit in a sec)

You seem so tired lately Dragnar. Do you have my health problems all of a sudden?
Nah, I'm fine.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: November 09, 2010, 11:43:31 am »

You seem so tired lately Dragnar. Do you have my health problems all of a sudden?
Nah, I'm fine.
On the other hand, I'm tired at the moment of this post. G'night!

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: November 09, 2010, 03:24:04 pm »

The same reason I can shoot laserbeams from my eyes, there is no logic.
 Just do what's cool.
  You should remember just how much I hate that kind of thing, or more specifically...
  If there wasn't any logic at all, we would get into arguments boiling down to "You're wrong!" "No! You're wrong!", whereas all arguments (purposeful discussion) so far have only required clarification (with one instance of a different kind of clarification). If there wasn't any logic at all, I wouldn't be playing this game.

[ ] I call for the solar cannon to fire on Kalam (just a bit slow so Legion understands). Right before it does so, I dodge out of the way and stab the interval with my colorful magical energies: casting a spell on the beam itself; converting the scorching laser into a purifying glow to wash away the darkness.

(I have work to do.)
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: November 09, 2010, 05:58:35 pm »

I've drank my potion, but it appears I'm still held by wood instead of cloth. I'll assume I am deceived.
That's because I am easily distracted, and then had class. Fixing now.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

stonemt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: November 09, 2010, 11:30:23 pm »

well then....he is me right?
ABSORB HIM AND BE TWICE THE ME I NOW AM!!

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: November 15, 2010, 08:31:21 am »

Hmm? Updates? Why, whyever would I do that? Being lazy is so much easier.

(I'll have the turn up later today)

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1492 on: November 16, 2010, 05:30:07 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: November 16, 2010, 05:31:55 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
NO IT'S NOT! SOMEHOW!
I'm not being lazy!

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: November 16, 2010, 06:27:39 pm »

Hmmm, those are both possibilities...depending on your timezone and workload. Oh wait, no, if you have a large enough workload to put the turn(s) on hold, then your lazy just by being here. Just can't win can you?

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1495 on: November 16, 2010, 06:35:57 pm »

NO IT'S NOT! SOMEHOW!
I'm not being lazy!

How could you drop the ball like this :P
/hypocrisy
She/they
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: November 16, 2010, 06:47:35 pm »

Hey! You can't just end your hypocrisy with a tag.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: November 16, 2010, 07:14:57 pm »

I can, but no one else can.
Wait... dammit.
She/they

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: November 16, 2010, 08:04:35 pm »

Wait... dammit.
Oh yeah... YOU! UPDATE YOUR RTD!

I'm very busy! With various forms of entertainment!

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: November 16, 2010, 08:21:24 pm »

Wait... dammit.
Oh yeah... YOU! UPDATE YOUR RTD!

I'm very busy! With various forms of entertainment!

I'm very busy helping little old ladies cross the road so they can buy medicine for baby kittens.  And being Santa Claus, and lying.
She/they
Pages: 1 ... 98 99 [100] 101 102 ... 111