Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 111

Author Topic: Elemental RTD (turn 115: 5 down, 1 to go...)  (Read 88624 times)

stonemt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Elemental RTD (turn 72: in which jervous is NOT crushed)
« Reply #960 on: May 15, 2010, 11:26:20 pm »

well thats different.
explain whats happened so far (omiting certain things... like tourture chambers...)

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: May 16, 2010, 09:03:42 am »

Head to the bosses location and kick the door down and whilst preparing a lightning bolt to throw at anyone who even looks at me funny tell him he can serve me or die.

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: May 16, 2010, 06:10:10 pm »

Note: I am not letting him on my ship.
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: May 16, 2010, 07:58:42 pm »

assuming i entered the fire realm : track down the theifing ice man
Back to Mafia with me!

stonemt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: May 16, 2010, 09:48:17 pm »

sorry to say i will be gone for awhile. my plans for the current situation is simple (-ish)
if they attack and/or simply dont release me absorb the cage (i think it cant be to different from some of the other things i have done) and take their souls to make a recharging station for myself.
if they dont i supose it would depend on what they say. my goal would be some peacefull enviroment to train in. my training would focus on dark magic and improving my fortress specificly building a diverter for excess energy after the cannon is charged to send energy to me.
i know its alot of stuff planed but i probably wont be on for the rest of the month.

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: May 17, 2010, 03:40:19 pm »

Rest!

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
Re: Elemental RTD (turn 73: meh, boring)
« Reply #966 on: May 22, 2010, 10:08:47 pm »

Quote from: Flintus10
Head to the bosses location and kick the door down and whilst preparing a lightning bolt to throw at anyone who even looks at me funny tell him he can serve me or die.
[1] You head to the boss's location... and are promptly stopped by a pair of rather large armored men. "Who are you? No one can see the boss without an appointment."

Quote from: Jervous
Rest!
[4] You rest! You really deserve it too, what with the repeated poundings by SHAD0W's chariot, some idiot stealing your flail, you were pretty tired!

Quote from: stonemt
explain whats happened so far (omiting certain things... like tourture chambers...)
[5] You explain to the mages the misunderstanding with their allies at the other castle(leaving out what you did to them) and inform them that you killed the creatures on the other side. They are overjoyed and release you from the magic cage. In fact, they even offer you a reward for killing the creatures!

Quote from: SHADOWdump
Drive us to the fire realm! Along the way, once again try to heal my leg with priest magic.
[2] You fly back to the fire realm, but your leg refuses to be healed no matter what you do. The gods must not like you much. You did smash their chariot into Leech repeatedly after all.

Quote from: Nivm
I feel happy too, and tell the heart and Tharic that "I fixed it!" I then make my way to the main bridge and get a good look at our bearings. I ask the heart to take us to the city's port.
[5] You find your way to the bridge, or at least a room with lots of windows and a nice chair to look out from. There isn't really a normal bridge seeing as how the ship drives itself. [2] You command the heart to fly to the city's port... but there isn't a dock in the world that could hold this monstrosity. You're gonna have to find another way off.

Quote from: rolan7
Luki apologizes to Leech, then lays back and relaxes until this headache goes away.  Maybe plays with the lonely doggy no one's paying attention to.
[2] You get back in the chariot and try to rest, but SHAD0Wdump keeps yelling at the sky to fix his leg and your headache doesn't get any better.

Quote from: dermonster
The man of ice did then call upon the power of his ancestors, that they may be able to help them decipher the runes of red!
[5] The runes do not seem to have any meaning in and of themselves, but they store a large amount of fire magic within and an experienced mage could use it to cast some impressive spells.

Quote from: diakron
track down the theifing ice man
[4] You walk in a random direction for a while and eventually find the thief staring at a large pillar covered in runes.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: May 22, 2010, 10:21:15 pm »

Alright, I apologize to whatever gods I might be serving and lay off the priest magic for a while. I also land the chariot at the first interesting location I see.

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: May 23, 2010, 12:37:25 am »

I'm still under psychic stress? That was actually what the "feel happy too" part of my action was supposed to take care of; go with the massive flow of emotion instead of against it. I guess I should have made that explicit.

[ ] Ask the heart for a status report of all parts of the ship, just in case I missed something with my non-search. While I listen, I tailor my top hat to my horns and wear it. Finally, I ask Erreti, wherever he might be, to splooch down to the city and spy for me what's there.

My map should not be scrambled still. I should not be holding novice rune magic in my pockets, I should be holding it in my brain. Diakron still has a water artifact simulacrum.
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: May 23, 2010, 01:37:51 am »

Good to see this again!

Fire a normal shot into the "sky" as a signal.  There may be friends here, and I'd rather face our enemies in the open if it comes to that.
Then cover my ears and gaze at the magma, relaxing.
Envy Leech's well-restedness.

What could go wrong?!?
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: May 23, 2010, 02:29:36 am »

*errors*
This can all be explained easily: I should be asleep right now. I'll fix everything tomorrow.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: May 24, 2010, 11:49:23 am »

And thusly did the sleeping one get enrage and send his dwarfs to kill the imposter
Back to Mafia with me!

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: May 24, 2010, 02:27:18 pm »

And so did the Giant of frost respond by taking the orb of seas, and crushing the pretenders in a wall of ice. And lo did the tiger attack the head of the attack.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: May 24, 2010, 02:38:26 pm »

I have no idea who you are trying to attack...

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: May 24, 2010, 02:40:43 pm »

>.< I kill diakrons dwarves with a wall of ice and my tiger attacks Diakaron because he is clearly out to get me.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 111