Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 111

Author Topic: Elemental RTD (turn 115: 5 down, 1 to go...)  (Read 88994 times)

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
Re: Elemental RTD (turn 52: Epic Loot includes monocle)
« Reply #645 on: February 23, 2010, 11:03:45 am »

Ok. Rush Outside and get into a rage, making a fireball in one of my hands,leaping onto shadowdump and punching him WITH the fireball his face

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: February 23, 2010, 03:10:01 pm »

start sucking all the water out of the remaining targets
Back to Mafia with me!

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: February 23, 2010, 03:25:31 pm »

Make an wall made of hard rock around me to protect myself while I bandage the bleeding.

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: February 23, 2010, 06:27:58 pm »

Oh well. Do I have reliable telepathy now? The status haven't been updated.
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: February 23, 2010, 08:06:29 pm »

Oh well. Do I have reliable telepathy now? The status haven't been updated.
Yes you do, I'll get those done momentarily.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: February 24, 2010, 04:51:56 pm »

Ok. Rush Outside and get into a rage, making a fireball in one of my hands,leaping onto shadowdump and punching him WITH the fireball his face
My face is a fireball?

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
Re: Elemental RTD (turn 53: cursed)
« Reply #651 on: February 24, 2010, 07:35:05 pm »

My face is a fireball?
Meh, it's close enough to correct that I can tell what he meant.

It'll be a while before the next turn is posted, I'm working on a big english paper til sometime next week.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

stonemt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: February 25, 2010, 07:50:57 am »

go forth into the underworld

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: March 01, 2010, 04:26:24 pm »

The hiatus is almost ended! I'll have the next turn up either today or tomorrow.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: March 01, 2010, 06:23:26 pm »

shweet!
Back to Mafia with me!

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
Re: Elemental RTD (turn 54: somber dwarves! The horror!)
« Reply #655 on: March 02, 2010, 06:10:43 pm »

Quote from: Flintus10
Uncurse the ruing or at least try to reason with it and figure out it's plans. 
[2] You stop to think about how to remove the ring, but cannot think of a single method of removing curses. You yell at it a bit, but if the ring is sentient, it doesn't bother to respond.

Quote from: Jervous
Make an wall made of hard rock around me to protect myself while I bandage the bleeding. 
[5+1] You seal yourself inside a shell of stone, then cover your wounds with some strips of cloth, it's not perfect, but it will do for now. Now, how do you get out of this thing...
earth magic(8/16)

Quote from: multi-headed creature
break him open!
[1] The creature cannot break through your barrier, and stuns itself trying to get to you.

Quote from: stonemt
go forth into the underworld
[3] You try to descend into the pits, but whatever the mages around them are doing, it's preventing you from passing through.

Quote from: Diakron
start sucking all the water out of the remaining targets
[6] You rip water from the bodies of everything in the area. The brunt of your attack is directed at the elves, who barely survive, but your minions are damaged as well. The water elementals in particular have been temporarily taken out of commission.
(water elementals unable to act for the rest of the fight, dwarves -2 to next action, elves get no attack this turn)
water magic(12/32 exp.)

Quote from: dwarves
Death to the treehuggers!!!
[3-2] The dwarves, now somber due to the dehydration(I don't think it works that way, but oh well) go on break instead of attacking.

Quote from: SHADOWdump
Use a scroll of earthquake to collapse the cave, set shield to physical protection to deal with the fact this will probably hit me too.
[4] You read the scroll, triggering a giant earthquake and wrecking the cave. [3+2] You were unprepared for the rubble created by the collapse, but luckily your shield deflects the brunt of the blow, saving you from harm.

Quote from: jetsquirrel
[2] As you are about to exit the cave the ceiling collapses on you [6] but you don't even slow down, using your fireball to drill a clear path out. The only flaw in this plan is that you cannot hit someone with a fireball you no longer have...

Quote from: Nivm
I check to make sure this ship is returning to the flagship, then pop the baleful polymorph effect off Erreti. It's so sad seeing him in a non-liquid state.
[5] You hand the controls over to the pirates, hopefully they know where they're going, then begin the process of removing the baleful polymorph from Erreti. Due to the effect being a part of Erreti's potion-body, you cannot simply dispel the effect, so you instead confine the effect to a small spot, not removing it, but negating the effects. This has the added benefit that you can now shift Erreti's size at will.
competent polymorpher!(+1 to all rolls)

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: March 02, 2010, 07:47:25 pm »

While I don't doubt that the dwarves are somber, it's because they're sober.
Sober: not drunk
Somber: serious

Of course this turn was entertaining anyway, just thought I'd point it out since you did it twice.

*nitpickman away!*
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: March 02, 2010, 08:06:08 pm »

I think you mean sober, not somber. Although I think both apply.

[ ] I return Erreti to normal size (or not since statuses show it holds the power now), and telepathically ask my elemental to scout out the ship a bit.( I will try to use telepathy to get the report when e's done.) I then sit down a read the runes book for the ride.

Oh, and stats say Abaddon is still in a coma. While leaping through the ground in a blast of fire!

Predit: I shouldn't do so many things at once.
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: March 02, 2010, 08:18:31 pm »

Continue to yell at the bloody ring!

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: March 02, 2010, 08:30:36 pm »

I think you mean sober, not somber. Although I think both apply.

Oh, and stats say Abaddon is still in a coma. While leaping through the ground in a blast of fire!
Oops. Forgot about Abaddon's status, and I'm no good at spelling.
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 111