Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 111

Author Topic: Elemental RTD (turn 115: 5 down, 1 to go...)  (Read 88587 times)

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Elemental RTD (turn 73: meh, boring)
« Reply #975 on: May 24, 2010, 07:19:48 pm »

Practice some earth magic which will hopefully not ruin anything.

stonemt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: May 27, 2010, 08:25:19 pm »

umm i already posted that i am gone and i am (we just have a net connection here and i am babysitting my lil bro.)
so i probably wont post at all and if i do it will be....irregular?

anywho! retreat to the underworld to perfect my creations! or go down and tinker with the castle. making a spliter for my energy converter/torture system to charge me as well.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: May 27, 2010, 08:56:33 pm »

Turn the two  door guards into smoldering corpses.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: May 27, 2010, 10:45:15 pm »

Be ruined by Leech's earth magic wait wut

Good to see this again!

Fire a normal shot into the "sky" as a signal.  There may be friends here, and I'd rather face our enemies in the open if it comes to that.
Then cover my ears and gaze at the magma, relaxing.
Envy Leech's well-restedness.

What could go wrong?!?
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: May 27, 2010, 11:29:47 pm »

Be ruined by Leech's earth magic wait wut

Good to see this again!

Fire a normal shot into the "sky" as a signal.  There may be friends here, and I'd rather face our enemies in the open if it comes to that.

What could go wrong?!?
What wut?

Anyway, It's too late tonight, but I'll have the turn up tomorrow.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: May 28, 2010, 01:35:33 am »

The reason I messaged you, Stonemt, was because you had indeed logged in, and it takes at most four minutes to post an action. Although I guess it was rather rude.
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

stonemt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: May 28, 2010, 03:36:49 am »

..i supose i was logged in... but i was at that time unable to post. (i know it doesent sound good but its true)

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: May 28, 2010, 02:08:17 pm »

Nevermind. A whole bunch of younger relatives are here and I'm not gonna have a moment's peace... I totally forgot they were coming today.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: May 28, 2010, 03:28:54 pm »

Nevermind. A whole bunch of younger relatives are here and I'm not gonna have a moment's peace... I totally forgot they were coming today.

You should have them play as NPCs :D

I once forgot that my brother and I were babysitting a nephew the next day.  That was the first night I ever got drunk.  My brother drove us to a park, a museum, and a sports event while I hid from the sun under a blanket.  We told him I had a cold.  It was months before I drank again, haha.
She/they
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
Re: Elemental RTD (turn 74: epic fail, epically averted)
« Reply #984 on: June 01, 2010, 01:03:13 pm »

Quote from: Flintus10
Turn the two  door guards into smoldering corpses.
[6][1] You incinerate the guards before they can budge... though you suspect the stench/smoke will draw a bit more attention than you were expecting. The cops will be here in 3 turns.

Quote from: Jervous
Practice some earth magic which will hopefully not ruin anything.
[1+3(yes +3. wow) too bad exp is based on the unmodified roll] You fling random rocks around for a while. One almost hits the chariot, but your sleep-enhanced reflexes allow you to stop it in time.

Quote from: stonemt
go down and tinker with the castle. making a spliter for my energy converter/torture system to charge me as well.
[1+2] You try to alter your soul torture battery to charge both you and your cannon, but you can't seem to change it without breaking the whole setup completely.

Quote from: SHADOWdump
Alright, I apologize to whatever gods I might be serving and lay off the priest magic for a while. I also land the chariot at the first interesting location I see.
[3] You find a tower covered in glowing runes. There appear to be a couple water mages fighting outside.

Quote from: Nivm
Ask the heart for a status report of all parts of the ship, just in case I missed something with my non-search. While I listen, I tailor my top hat to my horns and wear it. Finally, I ask Erreti, wherever he might be, to splooch down to the city and spy for me what's there.
[3] The heart reports everything seems to be functional, with no rooms you haven't already noted. You order Erreti down to the surface and try to cut some holes in your hat to fit it on your head. Nothing seems to happen, you aren't sure whether it's due to your alterations, something else, or if it was simply non-magical.

Quote from: rolan7
[3] You shoot the sky, relax, and envy Leech. None of this accomplishes anything, but hey, you did it.

Quote from: dermonster
And so did the Giant of frost respond by taking the orb of seas, and crushing the pretenders in a wall of ice. And lo did the tiger attack the head of the attack.
[2] You try to summon a wall of water, but cannot call even a drop. I must be because of how hot and dry this plane is. Also you are getting swarmed by short, angry, bearded creatures, that might be a problem too I guess.

Quote from: diakron
And thusly did the sleeping one get enrage and send his dwarfs to kill the imposter
[6] And thusly is was so! Your dwarves swarm the thief, hacking at him with their picks [3] They can't seem to do any significant damage through his armor though.

Statuses will be updated later today

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: June 01, 2010, 01:09:43 pm »

I sit back and carefully try to read the tome of forbidden magic.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: June 01, 2010, 01:48:20 pm »

And the Sleeper spoke, and thusly he said: "Come my minions we have but to avenge the betrayal of past brothers. let us worry not about the imposter and instead focus on the over-sized cat."

Use my rum elemental to help me summon an Fire elemental
« Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 08:05:16 pm by Diakron »
Back to Mafia with me!

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: June 01, 2010, 02:27:46 pm »

And so did the man of ice become enraged at the small men, and so did he and his mount attack the midgets of earth, with Mace and Claw hand in hand.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: June 02, 2010, 07:33:09 am »

Look at the fighting water mages, look at ShadowDUMP, salute him, then cover my head with my cloak and try once again to get over this concussion.
She/they

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: June 02, 2010, 08:16:56 am »

Go inside the building and ask to see the boss. Offer him my services.
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 111