Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 111

Author Topic: Elemental RTD (turn 115: 5 down, 1 to go...)  (Read 89009 times)

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
Re: Elemental RTD (turn 44: physics looks the other way, monsters melt)
« Reply #540 on: January 31, 2010, 02:54:49 am »

Grab for a imp and eat him to regenrate my body and make a demon roar! And command the felhounds to protect me while i heal or eat

and FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU because he regained his sattelite
« Last Edit: January 31, 2010, 02:54:12 pm by Jetsquirrel »

stonemt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: January 31, 2010, 04:36:20 am »

well then seek people

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: January 31, 2010, 05:00:02 am »

Awesome; I thought there would be different skills for all the different parts.

[ ] I pick up the gold and pursue the shelves. If I find a book on enchantment or my own profession, I take them first.

My elemental decided to stay on fire. So very warm.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2010, 05:10:08 am by Nivm »
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: January 31, 2010, 09:50:37 am »

Now how about I do something quite insane...

I go to Abaddon, and sacrifice him to his own god!

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: January 31, 2010, 12:20:37 pm »

I block the doors with earth magic and attack the king!

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: January 31, 2010, 05:16:02 pm »

My elemental decided to stay on fire. So very warm.
It got a 6 on it's roll to retain powers: it kept it's powers and didn't get a chance for new ones. No real reason to put "nothing happens" at the end of the turn.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: January 31, 2010, 05:46:31 pm »

make the water in the elves bodies freeze
Back to Mafia with me!

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: January 31, 2010, 07:21:00 pm »

I expected you would write a version of "nothing happens" so I wouldn't think you had forgotten; you do that sometimes. You could also note that I didn't see Erreti at the time.
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: January 31, 2010, 11:11:15 pm »

True, maybe from now on I can simply mention what Erreti is doing, that way it's clear I didn't forget, and it's not redundant.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: February 01, 2010, 03:44:54 am »

Force my crew to clean the paste from my body.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
Re: Elemental RTD (turn 45: JetSquirrel's luck stinks)
« Reply #550 on: February 02, 2010, 08:11:10 pm »

Quote from: Flintus10
Force my crew to clean the paste from my body.
[5] Your crew is quite disgusted by this command(they don't want anything to do with that gunk!), but they move to obey anyway. Luckily for them, the goo vanishes, ceasing to exist mere moments after the monster died. Confused but relieved, you and your crew enter the tower through a partially smashed door. You find yourselves in what was probably the servant's quarters.

Quote from: Jervous
I block the doors with earth magic and attack the king!
[4+1] You cause the doors to fuse with the surrounding rock, becoming impassible walls. That won't hold the dwarves back for long, but it should be enough time to finish this [1+1] unless your aim remains this bad, you smash your flail into the ground, missing completely. The king, still terrified for his life manages to calm down enough to draw his axe and turn to face you. He is still shaking, but he is a dwarf, and he will not back down so easily!
earth magic(5/8 exp.)

Quote from:  Urist McKing
Defend until reinforcements arive.
[4] He goes into a defensive stance, readying to dodge your next blow.
+1 to dodge and defense next turn(can't make regicide too easy for you now can we?)

Quote from: stonemt
seek people
[3] You can't sense any lifeforms in the area, but you do manage to sort out what kind of place you are in: You are just inside a small cave in the side of a cliff face, you feel that there are many similar caves nearby, but they seem to be empty. Outside is a large swamp, filled with many long-dead creatures. The top of the cliff is too far away for you sense.

Quote from: Diakron
make the water in the elves bodies freeze
[6+1] Fun science fact: water expands a lot when it freezes! [1,4,3,2,5,4] You manage to freeze all the water in three of the warrior's bodies, causing them to spontaneously burst into large, rather bloody ice sculptures. The remaining warrior [3] decides that digression is the greater part of valor, and runs off into the woods. The two servants were outside the range of your spell, and remain cowering near the fire.
water magic(4/32 exp.)

Quote from: SHADOWdump
I go to Abaddon, and sacrifice him to his own god!
[5] The god Abaddon serves thinks that would be hilarious, and decides not to interfere. You still have to get past his minions though. [4] You laser two of the imps, turning them to ash, but the felhounds charge you before you can zap the last one.
novice light magic(you know, for all the trouble you went through to get them, this is the first time you have actually USED your lasers)

Quote from: jetsquirrel
Grab for a imp and eat him to regenrate my body and make a demon roar! And command the felhounds to protect me while i heal or eat
[2-1] You weakly try to sacrifice one of your imps for power, but cannot find the strength. It's all up to your minions now.
(you are now unconscious until SHAD0Wdump's battle is over. The only thing you can do is recommend tactics for your minions to follow)

Quote from: Felhounds
Protect the master!
[2,6] One of the felhounds is rather surprised by the lasering of the imps and gets bashed out of the way as the other tries to headbutt SHAD0Wdump. [3] It only knocks the wind out of him though.

Quote from: Nivm
I pick up the gold and pursue the shelves. If I find a book on enchantment or my own profession, I take them first.
[4] You grab the gold, not questioning the impossibility of it's appearance, and begin searching the shelves the majority of the books are devoted to history and cataloging monsters, but you manage to find a couple on polymorphing and related topics.
1. The Art of Disguise(contains chapters on polymorphing, illusions(light magic), and non-magical disguises)
2. Transmutations Using Alternate Physics(you aren't sure what this is about, it appears to have been written by the mage that lived here)
You also find the sequel: Locating Dimensional Instabilities

[3,3] Erreti begins to cool down a bit(good, don't want living flame moving around a library...) and grows small spikes on it's hands. They appear unsuitable for combat, but might be used to climb rough walls.

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: February 02, 2010, 08:29:46 pm »

They don't call my Flail 'Headshatter' for nothing! Smash that king's head in!

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: February 02, 2010, 09:36:11 pm »

call my minions to me!
Back to Mafia with me!

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: February 03, 2010, 01:10:31 am »

fack, i need a wonder now
Find a way in my dreams to transport my mind in one of the animals that are nearby liek a squirrel,rat,mouse,bird even a felhounds! and do it!

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: February 03, 2010, 05:56:38 am »

Send the lads out to find the crystal and to come back to me if anything particularly dangerous blocks their path. I meanwhile will look for a comfy chair and a pipe to relax.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 111