Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 111

Author Topic: Elemental RTD (turn 115: 5 down, 1 to go...)  (Read 88959 times)

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Elemental RTD (turn 29: bad dancing)
« Reply #300 on: November 16, 2009, 06:16:26 pm »

Raise my staff and call lightning from every-part of this world and sent it in all directions!

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: November 16, 2009, 07:37:50 pm »

well i should of said that by Crawling i meant to crawl through the underbrush.

go talk to the people.
Back to Mafia with me!

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: November 16, 2009, 08:16:07 pm »

Use my flail as a digging implement and start mining for ores.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: November 16, 2009, 10:52:19 pm »

I call forth a glowing chariot of the gods, complete with a 5.1 Surround Sound Stereo, 2.1 terabyte computational system, Bluetooth, and one of the most elaborate cup-holders in the UNIVERSE.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 10:56:03 pm by SHAD0Wdump »

stonemt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: November 19, 2009, 12:50:26 am »

cause undead to rise with music and make them linedance
sorry just listened to thriller...........

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: November 20, 2009, 01:11:12 pm »

still nothing from jetsquirrel.

I call forth a glowing chariot of the gods, complete with a 5.1 Surround Sound Stereo, 2.1 terabyte computational system, Bluetooth, and one of the most elaborate cup-holders in the UNIVERSE.
Sounds like the chariot of the gods has received quite an upgrade! Not sure why everyone is obsessed with getting so many methods of transportation...

Edit: has anyone guessed what the earth plane is yet?
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: November 20, 2009, 07:40:51 pm »

I will be gone for a week but basically my turns untill then will just be looking for the problem then killing it.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: November 23, 2009, 08:32:08 am »

Hello? Jetsquirrel? Still waiting...
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: November 23, 2009, 08:57:02 am »

Just wondering, since someone died, are you accepting requests to join? If not, will you make another one of these?
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: November 23, 2009, 01:24:21 pm »

huh wait what?

Summon a chariot (without horses) that has spikes made from bone,leaves a flaming trail of fire amd is evil! and mount the 2 felhounds on it! DEMON CHARIOT!!!!!

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: November 23, 2009, 04:21:26 pm »

Just wondering, since someone died, are you accepting requests to join? If not, will you make another one of these?
You're too late, Jetsquirrel already got that slot... You could join anyway, but you wouldn't get one of the elemental artifacts that double the rate you learn that element of magic at.

(turn coming soon)

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: November 23, 2009, 05:48:21 pm »

Quote from: Flintus10
Raise my staff and call lightning from every-part of this world and sent it in all directions!
[2+1] You send out a flash of light, and probably make everyone in a mile radius's hair stand on end... You also seem to have attracted the attention of an airship not too far off!

Quote from: Jervous
Use my flail as a digging implement and start mining for ores.
[3][6-1] you succesfully snap out of your trance, though you are still a bit groggy, and use the knowledge it gave you to start digging for ore. It turns out, flails aren't very good mining implements, luckily you are able to supplement the earth magic contained in yours and make it cut through rock as easily as air. It's still gonna take a while to reach any ore, but you can sense that there are several small gold deposits, a cave full of iron, and deeper down a platinum vein.

Quote from: stonemt
cause undead to rise with music and make them linedance
[4+1] You call apon your dark magics to bring life back unto these bodies! The ground breaks open in a dozen places and various copses crawl forth, mainly humanoids, but some much larger. They shamble about for a bit, and then... THEY DANCE!!!
skilled dark mage!(can choose either +1 to roll, or no overshots(which I plan on making much worse from now on))

Quote from: Diakron
go talk to the people.
[3] You try to get their attention, but their jaws are all on the floor, as they stare bug-eyed at the dancing zombies. You do see that they are not human, but short, stout creatures composed of at least 90% beard, 5% rum, the name for such creatures escapes you however...

Quote from: SHADOWdump
[5] You call upon the light magics sleeping inside your artifact, summoning the gods to grant you an almighty method of transportation! They answer, and suddenly a might glowing chariot appears before you! It is draw by intangible horses, has two guys playing harps sitting on it, and a 10-dimensional cupholder! The gods weren't sure what a "computer" was though, and decided that "bluetooth" wouldn't help much without one.
chariot of the gods gained(auto-succeed movement rolls, plays music, will vanish if damaged in the slightest(you had to promise not to chip the paint))
novice priest(1/4 exp.)

healing roll:[6] Your bruising goes away!

Quote from: jetsquirrel
Summon a chariot (without horses) that has spikes made from bone,leaves a flaming trail of fire amd is evil! and mount the 2 felhounds on it! DEMON CHARIOT!!!!!
[6] You try to create a hell chariot, made to strike fear into the hearts of mortals, but do not posses the power. Refusing to give up, you call in a favor from an elder god, who agrees to grand you the power you need, but their is a price... to be announced at a later date, this guy took lessons from thief. DO you accept? (note that if you do, it will be an EPIC chariot, think monster truck pulled by magically boosted felhounds)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 07:14:08 pm by dragnar »

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
Re: Elemental RTD (turn 30: a deal with a devil...)
« Reply #312 on: November 24, 2009, 01:26:12 am »

WOOHOO ACCEPT IT!

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: November 24, 2009, 03:03:48 am »

I ride my new chariot of awesome down to the recently summoned zombie horde all the while the harpists break it down with some totally righteous tunes!

Nivim

• Bay Watcher
  • Has the asylum forgotten? Are they still the same?
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: November 24, 2009, 03:34:16 am »

You're too late, Jetsquirrel already got that slot... You could join anyway, but you wouldn't get one of the elemental artifacts that double the rate you learn that element of magic at.
I'd like to join then, I don't care very much about the artifacts. Also, if you have the Mirrored Path magic, why not Self magic too (Mind, Body, and Spirit)?
 Eh,
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Oh, and unless you drop me in a really bad situation my command is check to see how body is holding up (armour scales, telekinetic equipment in horns, chemical stores [napalm, liquid gas, acid], and claw strength). Odds are at least one part of me is in bad condition.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 05:33:53 am by Nivm »
Imagine a cool peice of sky-blue and milk-white marble about 3cm by 2cm and by 0.5cm, containing a tiny 2mm malacolite crystal. Now imagine the miles of metamorphic rock it's embedded in that no pick or chisel will ever touch. Then, imagine that those miles will melt back into their mantle long before any telescope even refracts an image of their planet. The watchers will be so excited to have that image too.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 111