Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 111

Author Topic: Elemental RTD (turn 115: 5 down, 1 to go...)  (Read 88693 times)

stonemt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Elemental RTD (turn 12: combat!)
« Reply #120 on: October 07, 2009, 09:33:53 pm »

..im over powered? think of a super move. learn it. and OOPS your over powered too!! would you look at that!

oh well ill just have to wait awhile to strip them bare...

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 08, 2009, 03:37:45 am »

I will wind slash the snake that had the stones to bite me!

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 08, 2009, 09:12:03 pm »

Sorry for the delay, turn up shortly.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 08, 2009, 10:09:39 pm »

Quote from: Flintus10
I will wind slash the snake that had the stones to bite me!
[6] You summon the fury of the storms upon the being that dared to strike at you!!! [4] The snake is sliced badly, and passes out.
Collateral:[3] Luckily no one else is hurt by your attack, though it keeps your elemental from reforming this turn.
competant air magic gained!(+1 to all air magic rolls)

Quote from: Rashilul
Burn the cave place...thingy
[6] Burn it all!!!!!!! You roast the entire area [3,1,2,5] finishing off the snake Flint knocked out and setting both frog creatures on fire(-1 to all rolls, continuous damage). The leader absorbs the flame as if they were nothing, and charges in your direction!
Collateral:[6] everyone else is set on fire too though. [6] Daikron panics and pulls water out of the river to put everyone out, including the monsters.
competent fire mage gained!(+1 to all fire magic rolls)

Quote from: Jervous
Headshatter the leader!
[4] You see the leader attacking Rash and use the opening to swing headshatter at him! [4] Direct hit [3] it resists instant death, but it's skull still got bashed in(severe pain, rolls to remain conscious every turn).
novice... flail wielder? what's that skill called?

Quote from: stonemt
just blast the things with DM.
[6 + 1] Gathering a huge sphere of energy, you throw it at at the dazed leader. [1] Who promptly ceaces to exist, you don't really want to know what you just did to him. Unfortunately, the shadows have progressed further up your arm, any more and they will reach your torso.
competent shadow magic(2/16 exp.)

Quote from: Diakron
draw all the water from the monsters bodies and infuse it into the water elemental
[4] You attempt to turn your enemies own bodies against them, pulling the water out of them. [4,2] The first resists, only becoming slightly dehydrated, but the second visibly dries up, it doesn't die, but it is moving slugishly, and won't live long without water. [2] You are unable to gather enough water to enhance your elemental.
competant water magic gained!(+1 to all water magic rolls)

Quote from: SHADOWdump
I go outside and enchant five pebbles to serve as beacons for teleportation. (I can teleport into a safe location anywhere at least one of these pebbles are,or so is my intent)
[2] you try to enchant some stones to allow you to always know their location. You then realize you don't know the first thing about enchanting so you just stare at the stones for a while.

Quote from: dark blade
target the most likely monster to do damage.
[4] The shadow blade uses it's temporarily increased size to attack the two frog creatures. [2, 5-1] the first loses a hand to the blade, but the second somehow manages to dodge even in it's weakened state.

Quote from: water elemental
help master
[1] The water elemental tries to help, but can't find anyway to do so. It mopes in the corner of the cave.

Quote from: frog1
Attack
[6]The first creature lashes out at Daikron frantically. [2] He cannot get out of the way, and is now bleeding heavily(-1 to all rolls)

Quote from: frog1
Water!
[1] the second creature desperately tries to reach water, but passes out from over-exertion.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Rashilul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Elemental RTD (turn 13: overshots)
« Reply #124 on: October 08, 2009, 10:22:14 pm »

Flaming heart rip the closest enemy.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: October 08, 2009, 11:25:58 pm »

try it again!
Back to Mafia with me!

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 09, 2009, 12:10:34 am »

Fine...

Once again with the services of the library,learn enchanting,take the 5 pebbles with me too...

stonemt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: October 09, 2009, 12:56:08 am »

undarkify my arm...if thats not allowed blast another one. try to make it hit both just to make it FUN!

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: October 09, 2009, 07:26:55 am »

Reform the elemental more powerful than ever

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: October 09, 2009, 08:59:30 am »

Use my flail to look for secret passages in the cave.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: October 09, 2009, 03:12:38 pm »

Quote from: Flintus10
Reform the elemental more powerful than ever
[3+1] You pull your elemental back together, and you even manage to increace it's size considerably.
Minion is now a superior air elemental!(better air manipulation removes it's penalty to physical actions)
Novice summoner(1/4 exp.)(you only get 2 exp on a 4 with your elemental skill)

Quote from: Rashilul
Flaming heart rip the closest enemy.
[4+1] You falcon punch the collapsed frog-creature and try to rip out it's heart! [6] You punch straight through it and strike the floor, breaking your hand. The creature is most definitely dead though.
Competent fire magic(2/16 exp.)
Broken hand(cannot use until healed)

Quote from: Jervous
Use my flail to look for secret passages in the cave.
[6] You state into the rune covering your weapon, unlocking it's latent powers. You feel your consciousness expanding, you are the cave, and toward the back you feel a small indentation, with a lever hidden in it. You can sense that pulling the lever will cause a side chamber to open up.
(you are in a trance, and cannot interact with the physical world until you snap out of it)

Quote from: stonemt
undarkify my arm...if thats not allowed blast another one. try to make it hit both just to make it FUN!
[2] You cannot manage to remove the taint of darkness from yourself, it seems to be as much a part of you as your arm once was.

Quote from: Diakron
try it again!
[1] Attempting to draw the rest of the water from the monsters, you accidentally pour what you had removed back in! Not that it matters since the dried up one is dead...

Quote from: SHADOWdump
Once again with the services of the library,learn enchanting,take the 5 pebbles with me too...
[5] Quickly locating a book on enchanting, you enchant the pebbles like you had planned. You decide to keep the book for future reference.
5 beacon pebbles gained!(you always know their location, allowing you to teleport to them at any time)
Novice enchanter gained!

Quote from: minions
finish this!
[2,4,1] The air elemental misses, and the dark blade somehow manages to cut itself(-1 to attack rolls until fixed) but the water elemental strikes a direct blow! [6] punching a hole in it and instantly freezing the body solid!
water elemental is now ice elemental!(not invisible in water, and an extra +1 to attack)

Jervous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Elemental RTD (turn 14: Fists of fire and ice!)
« Reply #131 on: October 09, 2009, 05:40:36 pm »

Explore most of my surroundings outside of the cave still using my flail to look for other caves or secret dungeons and such.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: October 09, 2009, 05:47:48 pm »

Read up on magic scroll making while I wait for my compatriots to return.

stonemt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 09, 2009, 06:37:56 pm »

try to make a shadow minion (no body=no interaction with items... but awsome messangers and spies!!)

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 09, 2009, 06:54:44 pm »

Have my elemental search for something and kick back and wait for it to return.
Send my elemental off to look for something and practice creating lightning while I await it's return.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2009, 12:03:29 am by Flintus10 »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 111