Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: [ATTACKFLAG_WITH] not a recognized creature token?(Solution found, I was stupid)  (Read 570 times)

Zwebie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So I'm in the process of modding in creatures from one of my favorite games (Monster Hunter(don'thurtme)), and I'm testing the monsters two at a time. I genned a new world after my first two creatures are created, and I check out the Errorlog to see any hitches. I see two instances of "Unrecognized Creature Token: ATTACKFLAG_wITH". I checked out the Legends, and the creatures definitely exist in the world, there are several of them named and pointed out as murderers. What is the cause of this, and more importantly, will this cause a problem in-game?

Rathalos/Rathian
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Monoblos:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

EDIT----------------------------
Just noticed the problem. Lowercase W. Wow. Sorry to waste your time.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 08:23:57 pm by Zwebie »
SYMMETRY!
 YOU! GROUND! I don't dig you 'till I figure out the absolute perfect thing to add to you. NEVER 'TILL THEN!
 You leader, you will be named after a god. YOUR POSITION IS RA, SUN GOD.
 I need a pit! I'm not even going to drop anything down it, I just want a pit! And no weaksauce 5x5 pits either, half the goddam mountain is gonna be an underground pit when I'm done.

Footkerchief

• Bay Watcher
  • The Juffo-Wup is strong in this place.
    • View Profile
Re: [ATTACKFLAG_WITH] not a recognized creature token?
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2009, 08:17:58 pm »

Haha, good catch.  You can edit the title or something so people don't carefully read your post only to find the "oops" at the bottom.

Shadetree

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

they also liKE FIGHTING and have liTTERSIZES

Bricks

• Bay Watcher
  • Because you never need one brick.
    • View Profile

they also liKE FIGHTING and have liTTERSIZES

That's the forums doing that.
EMPATHY - being able to feel other peoples' stuff.

Shurhaian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Probably because BBCode has the li tag. So it parses [liKES_FIGHTING], starting by reading it as BBCode, then it gets to the k and thinks "oh, wait", spits out [li, and goes on with the rest.
Working on: drakes - making the skies(mostly) a bit more varied

My guards need something better to do than make my nobles happy with hugs and justice.