Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 56

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia - Round 10 - Game Over  (Read 73667 times)

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia - Round 10 - Day 2 needs coffee
« Reply #375 on: September 30, 2009, 02:59:02 pm »

I don't actually have a reason why I didn't claim. I have now though, so it is ok.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: September 30, 2009, 04:09:05 pm »

I sent in my night action and forgot about Paranormal Mafia. I should have sent my claim before. I didn't. I don't have a good reason.
Long Live United Forenia!

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: September 30, 2009, 04:31:15 pm »

FoS on everybody who didn't claim to Humaan last night. Care to explain why you didn't, pretty much everybody?

Uh, oops, I guess.

I didn't know that's what you were supposed to do.

And now for some thoughts and questions.

I would strongly support the following lynch sequence:

Muchenik, Humaan, Forsaken1111.

Of course, this is assuming nothing new would be learned in the next few days, which is nonsense, so I must content myself by starting with Muchenik, who continues to refuse to be helpful.

Pandarsenic, you suggested this lynch sequence. Now, it would be ridiculous to be suspicious of you for the inclusion of two confirmed townies in this list, because I admit that they were acting fairly suspicious at the time. However, in Beginner's 2, you suggested a lynch sequence on Day 1, and you turned out to be scum. Now, I don't know enough about your behavior as town or scum to make any conclusions, so can you elaborate a bit about why you suggested the lynch sequence in the first place? Is that something you normally do, or only when you're manipulating the town as scum?

Mr. Person, you stated a couple times yesterday that you thought Nuke was town with tunnelvision. Fine enough. But you also called out to me specifically here:

Oh, I guess I'll unvote now. In any case, let's use the time we have left. Let's talk about somebody OTHER than Humaan, Muchenik, Forsaken, and Nuke, ok? Jim, although I find your actions strange, I think he's town. Sadly, I'll have to come back to this later, I just wanted to throw that out there.

Care to explain the need to call me out specifically?

Anyways, even though NUKE9.13 said he was wrong about everything he said, I still find his actions yesterday incredibly scummy.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #378 on: September 30, 2009, 05:07:53 pm »

Mr.Person
webadict
Frelock
Pandarsenic
JanusTwoFace
Toonyman

Add me to that list, I've claimed to everyone.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: September 30, 2009, 05:14:20 pm »

Sorry, forgot to claim during the Night. I have now.
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Humaan

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes, I know Human is spelled with 1 "a"
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: September 30, 2009, 05:17:20 pm »

Mr.Person
webadict
Frelock
Pandarsenic
JanusTwoFace
Toonyman

Add me to that list, I've claimed to everyone.

Current Claim List:
Mr.Person
webadict
Frelock
Pandarsenic
JanusTwoFace
Toonyman
NUKE9.13
Jim Groovester
Kashyyk
Chaotic Josh
Leafsnail
eduren
forsaken1111

People who have yet to claim:
Diakron
RedWarrior0
« Last Edit: September 30, 2009, 05:25:19 pm by Humaan »
Quote from: SolarShado
Hell yes! Who need a space elevator when you've got a space escalator!?!?
Quote from: Cthulhu
Watch out bots, Sherlock Humaan is on the case.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: September 30, 2009, 05:19:38 pm »

There is a list of all players on the OP. Dead players will have a strike-through the name and will have their alignment and role listed.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: September 30, 2009, 05:23:52 pm »

RedWarrior0 and Diakron then.

Humaan

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes, I know Human is spelled with 1 "a"
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: September 30, 2009, 05:26:44 pm »

Okay...

They were put on the list. I give them 12 hours. Fail, and face erasure lynching.
Quote from: SolarShado
Hell yes! Who need a space elevator when you've got a space escalator!?!?
Quote from: Cthulhu
Watch out bots, Sherlock Humaan is on the case.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: September 30, 2009, 06:06:54 pm »

I kinda assumed he'd be dead by the end of the night, what with being both a CT and a powerrole.

But Leafsnail, what if there was a Medium?

FoS on everybody who didn't claim to Humaan last night. Care to explain why you didn't, pretty much everybody?

Uh, oops, I guess.

I didn't know that's what you were supposed to do.

And now for some thoughts and questions.

I would strongly support the following lynch sequence:

Muchenik, Humaan, Forsaken1111.

Of course, this is assuming nothing new would be learned in the next few days, which is nonsense, so I must content myself by starting with Muchenik, who continues to refuse to be helpful.

Pandarsenic, you suggested this lynch sequence. Now, it would be ridiculous to be suspicious of you for the inclusion of two confirmed townies in this list, because I admit that they were acting fairly suspicious at the time. However, in Beginner's 2, you suggested a lynch sequence on Day 1, and you turned out to be scum. Now, I don't know enough about your behavior as town or scum to make any conclusions, so can you elaborate a bit about why you suggested the lynch sequence in the first place? Is that something you normally do, or only when you're manipulating the town as scum?

Mr. Person, you stated a couple times yesterday that you thought Nuke was town with tunnelvision. Fine enough. But you also called out to me specifically here:

Oh, I guess I'll unvote now. In any case, let's use the time we have left. Let's talk about somebody OTHER than Humaan, Muchenik, Forsaken, and Nuke, ok? Jim, although I find your actions strange, I think he's town. Sadly, I'll have to come back to this later, I just wanted to throw that out there.

Care to explain the need to call me out specifically?

Anyways, even though NUKE9.13 said he was wrong about everything he said, I still find his actions yesterday incredibly scummy.

Well, honestly, it amounts to:
When I'm scum: People who are easy lynches because they're suspicious
When I'm town: People who are suspicious and I don't trust

So either way, it's a list of suspicious people. Since I'm town now though (srsly) it's people I thought were acting weird.

Hey, guys? Does Alien Watcher have a "survive" condition? *Glances at Forsaken1111*
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: September 30, 2009, 06:59:24 pm »

Oddly, the Watcher does not, so the Watcher getting lynched is actually something the watcher would be ok with, in some cases.

What I can't figure out is why the watcher would use the stun bomb night 1. I mean, if he hadn't, we still wouldn't of known the watcher existed. By not using it, the watcher would of withheld the information that we only have 7 nights to end the game until he wins, instead of just telling us right up. I suppose the first few nights are the ones with the most kills, so I can see the logic behind that. It just seems like a bad play to me.

Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: September 30, 2009, 07:03:15 pm »

Well the advantage the stun bomb gives him is only useful if he is alive. He may have thought it best be used ASAP to avoid losing it because of a lucky NK/Lynch.
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #387 on: September 30, 2009, 07:11:23 pm »

Hey, guys? Does Alien Watcher have a "survive" condition? *Glances at Forsaken1111*

Hey if I was the watcher I wouldn't have used the bomb day 1. I'm not even sure I would have picked the stun bomb.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: September 30, 2009, 07:19:33 pm »

Hey if I was the watcher I wouldn't have used the bomb day 1. I'm not even sure I would have picked the stun bomb.

Using it day 1 was actually probably a really good choice. Since night 1 results are usually bloodier than any other night.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: September 30, 2009, 07:35:01 pm »

More people = More death
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 56