Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 56

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia - Round 10 - Game Over  (Read 73694 times)

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
Re: Paranormal Mafia - Round 10 - Blood on the Snows
« Reply #225 on: September 27, 2009, 10:32:30 am »

This might seem like a weak theory, but wasn't it mentioned that Forsaken and Muchenik knew eachother in real life? What might that entail?

I hope you aren't suggesting that we're cheating.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: September 27, 2009, 10:34:39 am »

No, of course not. How would that work anyhow? I'm just saying that Muchenik might know you well enough that he was able to see that you were acting, is all.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #227 on: September 27, 2009, 10:37:14 am »

Ahh, possibly. You would have to ask him.

muchenik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: September 27, 2009, 11:08:15 am »

Okay, there seems to be enough evidence that Nuke is just being overly aggressive in ferreting out the scum.

unvote

So nuke, if you were the disciple of truth who would you verify?
Close This Door
txeN ehT nepO

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: September 27, 2009, 11:16:02 am »

Where's your aggression Sir Josh?  I read Paranormal 1, you're acting like that right now.  Next thing we know you're going to claim agent.

Muchenik - Blatant logic holes of nonsense, also trying to get NUKE lynched because he actually has a defense.

Humaan - Who?  I see some posts around here, not much.  His biggest scum tell is saying just to lynch Forsaken.

Sir Josh - Quite scummy this game, eh?  NUKE must be lynched!  YEAHHH.  Oh, wait, never mind guy.

Forsaken - Just read NUKE's long post.  He's being unhelpful and yeah.

Reasonable, thanks. Mind if I ask some followups?

Forsaken - Just read NUKE's long post.  He's being unhelpful and yeah.

So he's scum because he's unhelpful? I took the time to read Nuke's post as well, and it came off as a giant badger slash lecture that didn't really amount to much.  Yes, we are all unknown to each other, we need to be as helpful as possible.  Don't make it so NUKE doesn't count, everyone counts.

Humaan - Who?  I see some posts around here, not much.  His biggest scum tell is saying just to lynch Forsaken.

That's a bit... vague. So you're saying it's scummy to want to lynch someone?  I admit, he's my fourth choice out of the bunch, but he is scummy because he is so willing to lynch Forsaken, that's a bus or lynching a townie.  He doesn't even give a reason, just bandwagon.

In-ter-est-ing
It is exactly as I feared.
My old level of suspicion of you, forsaken, returns once more, reinforced with girders of oh jeez you did not just do that.
Muchenik is acting scummy. If the person who knew of your trick was, say, toonyman, or anyone else, I would be all like: well then I can believe you planned it all.
And as an added bonus, you did not quote. You can quote PMs. It is a little difficult to do so when the message does not exist, however.

This might seem like a weak theory, but wasn't it mentioned that Forsaken and Muchenik knew eachother in real life? What might that entail?

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #230 on: September 27, 2009, 11:20:01 am »

So Humaan is scummy for wanting to lynch me? Aren't you still voting for me Toony?

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: September 27, 2009, 11:27:06 am »

Where's your aggression Sir Josh?  I read Paranormal 1, you're acting like that right now.  Next thing we know you're going to claim agent.

I remember me lurking and smiling and nodding throughout most of Paranormal 1. Don't worry though Toon, I'm building steam, but I'm playing catchup with this game since I slept through most of the day, so I need to get my footing.

@Meph can we get an official vote count and knowledge of when the day's gonna end?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: September 27, 2009, 11:57:02 am »

So Humaan is scummy for wanting to lynch me? Aren't you still voting for me Toony?

There's a difference.  I made the first vote with reason.  He just voted trying to lynch you.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: September 27, 2009, 11:58:11 am »

@Meph can we get an official vote count and knowledge of when the day's gonna end?
Read the third post. 5PM pacific on monday.
Long Live United Forenia!

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: September 27, 2009, 12:28:10 pm »

And would you look at this: a quoted PM!
You ok? This isn't like you.
Yeah fine, its an act. Keep your head down and play along, I'm trying to draw someone out hoping they'll make a mistake.
With a lovely timestamp!
About an hour after this post!
Which I suppose fits sort of. Bit of an inactive period, but whatever.
Mucheniks next post was 9 hours later
But I guess he might send some messages and then go to bed? I guess?
I also guess that he might go 24 hours without any activity only to send a message and log off again? I guess?
It could happen.
In theory.
I suppose.
Seriously: I don't know if that is a real PM or not. If real, though, I don't see why forsaken couldn't just quote it in the first place. I am going to go with: Faked PM on basis of the pre-existant scumitude of Muchenik and forsaken.

Prepost edit: The one in the spoiler is definitely fake, by the way. It's the one at the top that I have in my inbox.
Just in case of confusion.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #235 on: September 27, 2009, 12:38:41 pm »

Wait so... you ask for the PM, I give you the PM, you ask for a quoted PM, he sent you the PM (I assume, because I didn't...) and now after I've done everything you requested you come out and call me a liar.

Know what Nuke? I was wrong, you are scum. You want me lynched no matter what argument I put forth because you see an opportunity to take pressure off yourself and kill a townie at the same time.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: September 27, 2009, 01:12:08 pm »

Hey, this is day one.  If you have an argument to make, or a point to discuss, you can tell it to everyone.  You shouldn't be making secret agreements without telling anyone else, certainly not yet.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: September 27, 2009, 01:19:39 pm »

Wait so... you ask for the PM, I give you the PM, you ask for a quoted PM, he sent you the PM (I assume, because I didn't...) and now after I've done everything you requested you come out and call me a liar.

Know what Nuke? I was wrong, you are scum. You want me lynched no matter what argument I put forth because you see an opportunity to take pressure off yourself and kill a townie at the same time.
Allow me to explain:
-the PM was to confirm that your story of 'acting' existed before you first mentioned it in the thread.
-the PM was from muchenik. Considering muchenik's highly scummy behaviour this makes the alleged PM useless- it is very likely you are both scum.
-I mentioned that 'And as an added bonus, you did not quote'. That was not the crux of the problem, just an extra point on top of the main problem that it was from muchenik.
So sending me the quoted PM wasn't going to affect me anyway.
And something I didn't notice:
After the whole thing started muchenik sent me a PM saying
The PM is dated near the end of the whole thing. :/

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: September 27, 2009, 01:39:41 pm »

Congratulations, town! You're a pile of morons!

Way too much fucking tunnelvision. Nuke, get off of Forsaken, you're pulling the stupidest of crap out at him. Timestamps? Really? Have you ever heard of circumstantial evidence?

Well, I suppose you shouldn't get off of him entirely, I can't command you to do that, (it would be bad, it would be scummy, ect ect) but your thing about "Roleclaim or die now so that you can't discuss with your scum buddies" sounds about as likely as forsaken's "Lie to get a reaction", and they both sound truthful enough to me. In other words, I think you're both townies with tunnelvision, so I'll unvote. Get off the tunnelvision, is my advice. Specifically, I wonder why Pandarsenic is being so lurky. What do you think of Muchenik, Nuke, Forsaken, Humaan, and everything else?
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #239 on: September 27, 2009, 01:42:22 pm »

Hey, this is day one.  If you have an argument to make, or a point to discuss, you can tell it to everyone.  You shouldn't be making secret agreements without telling anyone else, certainly not yet.

Wait what? Who made a secret agreement? Where did this come from?

So sending me the quoted PM wasn't going to affect me anyway.
Then why did you ask for it?
And something I didn't notice:
After the whole thing started muchenik sent me a PM saying
The PM is dated near the end of the whole thing. :/
That would be after it started... when I posted I didn't go check the time. You're really reaching...
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 56