Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 56

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia - Round 10 - Game Over  (Read 73545 times)

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia - Round 10 - Blood on the Snows
« Reply #105 on: September 26, 2009, 05:07:44 am »

Not sure about Scientist, but I'm guessing both were based on lack of Dopps - Scientist, it turns out, can abduct cultists as a separate species for some reason (balance) and Survivor REQUIRES dopps.

Muchenik, that is terrible logic. Why would you even say that? If you look at Beginner Mafia 2, you can see that goading townie fights was my favored scum strategy, and though watching for this creates enormous WIFOM, I think you're a scum member making a clumsy attempt at this.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 26, 2009, 05:11:56 am »

Webadict, what reasons did you have for deciding that the SCientist and Survivor were unlikely?
The cult kill the survivor if he's left with them, so there's no point in him.  Webadict thought the Scientist had to get a Dopp, a Human and an Alien, and that the lack of dopps meant he couldn't be in this game - however, it would seem that an AS in this game would have to abduct an alien, a cultist and a human.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 26, 2009, 05:39:14 am »

... it makes no sense to me :(

Diakron, there's some explaining that needs to be done. The other mafias you've been in were "closed setup" meaning all the roles are unknown. This is an "open setup" and so all the roles are known, and listed in the second post on the first page. It's an awful lot of text, but can you read it, just so you know what we're talking about?

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #108 on: September 26, 2009, 07:57:19 am »

Meh, you guys can do what you want. I'm done answering stupid questions. I got a pretty worthless role this round anyway.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 26, 2009, 08:14:11 am »

Webadict, what reasons did you have for deciding that the SCientist and Survivor were unlikely?
Well, I THOUGHT that the Scientist needed a Dopp, Human and an Alien, which makes sense and I'm sure Mephansteras just made up that rule that there needs a Cultist instead. Also, the Survivor is equally pointless, because the Cultists do not side with Survivors.

But, it appears I wasn't paying attention and someone answered it for me...

Here, forsaken, this isn't a dumb question:

What do you think of Leafsnail?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 26, 2009, 09:36:20 am »

Meh, you guys can do what you want. I'm done answering stupid questions. I got a pretty worthless role this round anyway.

Everybody high-five ToonyMan!  This time I ain't falling for any junk.

I'm going after Muchenik next for sure.  Look at that, two scum again!  :-D

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #111 on: September 26, 2009, 09:39:31 am »

Saying my role is worthless doesn't mean I'm scum. It just means the role is worthless. I'm not scum, but you'll see that soon enough if you keep this up. It doesn't bother me, I know someone has to be lynched day 1 before all the night roles can have their fun. If a townie has to go, it should be me as my role is stupid anyway and wouldn't help the town in any way.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 26, 2009, 09:41:34 am »

AGH DEFEND YOURSELF ATLEAST.  POINT THEM FINGERS.

I want some challenge!

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 26, 2009, 10:02:36 am »

Toonyman, if you were the physcic (sp?) warden who would you block tonight and why?

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #114 on: September 26, 2009, 10:22:28 am »

Here, forsaken, this isn't a dumb question:

What do you think of Leafsnail?

Ah sorry Web I missed this.

What do I think of Leafsnail... Well he's been casting the FoS out a lot. So far he's hit Nuke with one, and Toony with another. Other than that, and the normal day 1 randomvoting, he hasn't acted particularly scummy in my opinion.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 26, 2009, 11:20:06 am »

Toonyman, if you were the physcic (sp?) warden who would you block tonight and why?

If I was the Psychic Warden again I would block Muchenik tonight.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 26, 2009, 11:20:21 am »

in beginners mafia there are vanilla town all the time... you dont see them giving up becuase they dont have a power role. you have a keyboard, two eyes ,and an analytical brain.... Use them in combination and talk to us...
Back to Mafia with me!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 26, 2009, 11:22:14 am »

If I was the Psychic Warden again I would block Muchenik tonight.

Oh whoops, and I would do that because of his scum logic.  I am NOT scum if Forsaken flips somehow Town.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 26, 2009, 11:52:40 am »

This Forsaken stuff is a real mess. He suspicious, yes, but also shows signs of being an inexperienced, unhelpful townie.

I also don't like how Nuke hasn't posted in a very long time. I understand the time zone problem, but once a day ought to be possible.

Jim Groovester, do you mind if I ask you one of those hypotheticals? Imagine you're a war vet, who would you kill tonight?

Also, Can I get a vote count?

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 26, 2009, 12:25:43 pm »

Well, there are no super negative roles in this game, other than Kooks and stuff, so even if you're Vanilla Towny you should be able to help us as much as anyone else in the day phase.  Other than that... what could your "worthless" role be?  And no, it's not necessary that a towny must die - if we haven't found a cultist by the end of day 1, we can No Lynch.  But we think you're suspicious right now.

And webadict, I think the Cult were changed from Human to Human Cultist in race terms a while ago to get rid of their big advantage over the dopps.

Anyway, yes, I do FoS a lot.  It's partly a prod to the person in question, asking them to answer a question or clarify something.  My vote, however, remains on humaan, for his strange comment that we should lynch you even if we think you are town.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 56