Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 56

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia - Round 10 - Game Over  (Read 73426 times)

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia - Round 10 - Blood on the Snows
« Reply #45 on: September 25, 2009, 12:31:43 pm »

Meph, does he have to stay alive to win after 8 days?

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2009, 12:36:33 pm »

No, he does not. The game simply has to last for 8 days (enough time for the events he has set in motion to play out).
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

muchenik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 25, 2009, 01:41:21 pm »

So we need to make sure to get rid of the 4 scum before 8 days so that the watcher doesn't impregnate us with super swine.

And now we have to be careful of who we talk to.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Close This Door
txeN ehT nepO

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #48 on: September 25, 2009, 01:47:20 pm »

I'm going to semi random vote forsaken1111 and ask him what he thinks of the current situation.

Well, I think the current situation is pretty much the same as day 1 of every other game, with people randomly voting for no reason and trying to provoke each other into giving themselves away.

Right back at you though, Leafsnail: If you were a guardian role who would you protect tonight?

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 25, 2009, 02:02:30 pm »

I'm going to semi random vote forsaken1111 and ask him what he thinks of the current situation.

Well, I think the current situation is pretty much the same as day 1 of every other game, with people randomly voting for no reason and trying to provoke each other into giving themselves away.

Right back at you though, Leafsnail: If you were a guardian role who would you protect tonight?

Argh, I hate these questions. They're hard to answer this early in the game. Here's one for you:

If you were a town mad scientist, which invention would you take? What if you were a cultist?
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2009, 02:59:39 pm »

Well, I can tell you this much: If there is a Watcher, chaoticjosh has a ~70% chance of being it.

I now officially declare the Watcher worst role in the game. Good luck, pal.

I'd also like to vote eduren. Gambler's Fallacy and what-not. What do you have to say about that?

After a quick wikipedia search, I wonder why something proven fallacious has a direct influence on who you vote for.
Because, ironically, it is very helpful in choosing someone to vote for first. You got a problem with that?

You're going to ask sane questions from now on. How about this one? Who do you believe to be scummy and why?

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2009, 03:09:40 pm »

What is this, ask forsaken questions day? Ask someone else.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 25, 2009, 03:11:30 pm »

What is this, ask forsaken questions day? Ask someone else.

Number 2 on my scum list dawg.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #53 on: September 25, 2009, 03:14:40 pm »

I made your scum list because I don't like being interrogated on day 1 by 3 different people? Oh goodie, go for it.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 25, 2009, 03:21:15 pm »

Unvote.

Screw voting Webadict for fun.  I got the REAL deal.

Vote Forsaken.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #55 on: September 25, 2009, 03:23:03 pm »

Unvote.

Screw voting Webadict for fun.  I got the REAL deal.

Vote Forsaken.

No, you got a townie who doesn't feel like filling out a questionnaire. You can do what you like though.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 25, 2009, 03:24:44 pm »

Yes, Forsaken, I'd like to hear your opinion on the Watcher role, and on who you think is acting scummy.  That's why I voted you.  As for who I would protect as a guardian... possibly a bit of a null question since the situation could be totally different by night.

Other than that, I can't see anyone acting scummy.  ToonyMan's acting rather insane, but it would be scummy for him not to.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #57 on: September 25, 2009, 03:27:33 pm »

Bleh, fine. I think the watcher role puts a time limit on the game but is absolutely out for himself, and not pro- or anti-town. I haven't seen any real scummy behavior yet, just the usual day 1 stupidity from toony.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 25, 2009, 03:34:19 pm »

Bleh, fine. I think the watcher role puts a time limit on the game but is absolutely out for himself, and not pro- or anti-town. I haven't seen any real scummy behavior yet, just the usual day 1 stupidity from toony.

And the lame insults from SCUM.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2009, 03:36:30 pm »

And the lame insults from SCUM.

Oh come on, you couldn't recognize scum if your life depended on it. Last game Josh had you so easily convinced of his innocence you were actually defending him.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 56