Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 56

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia - Round 10 - Game Over  (Read 73644 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia - Round 10 - Day 2 needs coffee
« Reply #435 on: October 01, 2009, 08:07:19 pm »

okay guys i'm typing with one hand so this will be copy and pasted in all mafia games i'm in:

I have first degree burns over 3/4 of my left hand after getting frying oil splashed on it. i cannot type well with one hand so i wont be doing much talking in my post. i will continue to play but wanted to get this out in the open.
Dear God!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: October 01, 2009, 08:09:09 pm »

This is the second time that has happen.

It sounds suckish.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: October 01, 2009, 08:10:20 pm »

It sounds moderately painful.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: October 01, 2009, 09:13:12 pm »

i went to the ER when it happened, got morphine (good stuff) and a few shot of penicillin. got to take pills for a few weeks but they said its not as bad as it looks. they say 2nd and 3rd degree burns are much worse. that's what i get for being a cook.

back to the game, forsaken goth townie seems to be the perfect role for the watcher. that plus your defensiveness and lurking D1 makes you the top choice to be the watcher. I would rather find a scum but you take what gets handed to you.

that took forever...
Back to Mafia with me!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: October 01, 2009, 09:18:36 pm »

i went to the ER when it happened, got morphine (good stuff) and a few shot of penicillin. got to take pills for a few weeks but they said its not as bad as it looks. they say 2nd and 3rd degree burns are much worse. that's what i get for being a cook.

back to the game, forsaken goth townie seems to be the perfect role for the watcher. that plus your defensiveness and lurking D1 makes you the top choice to be the watcher. I would rather find a scum but you take what gets handed to you.

that took forever...
The Watcher WANTS to get lynched! That makes everyone waste a Day that could be used finding scum! No, we want to lynch a supposed scum today than someone that might be the Watcher.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: October 01, 2009, 09:27:15 pm »

In that case I will unvote Forsaken, because I believe him to be the watcher.

I will now vote Sir Josh for being the only one left on my scum list that is cult.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: October 01, 2009, 09:30:47 pm »

MOD: Does watcher when if he is dead?

Diakron acts scummy every game he gets in, even when he's town, and he's totally helpless when it comes to defending himself.

... i should be mad but it is true i only was able to defend myself once with help :( but its not nice to go telling people things like that (since it is outside game.)

toony why the active lurking all of sudden?
Back to Mafia with me!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: October 01, 2009, 09:34:58 pm »

Scum hunting is not active lurking.  I'm just wantin' for Sir Josh right now.  It usually takes longer than 3 minutes.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: October 01, 2009, 09:37:21 pm »

but you are not actually doing anything just voting and a random reason that barely counts as such
Back to Mafia with me!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: October 01, 2009, 09:39:09 pm »

Read that conversation I had with him in Day 1, guy.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: October 01, 2009, 09:41:20 pm »

that's d1 let's see some good reasoning. and if i can type with one hand you can call me something that LOOKS like my name...
Back to Mafia with me!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: October 01, 2009, 09:53:33 pm »

that's d1 let's see some good reasoning. and if i can type with one hand you can call me something that LOOKS like my name...

Alright, it starts around here:
http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=42373.msg783395#msg783395

and ends around here:
http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=42373.msg783504#msg783504

Yeah, you're building steam alright Sir Josh.  When are you going to do something significant, scum?!  I don't remember you doing anything yet.

Heading to bed for the day.

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: October 01, 2009, 10:01:44 pm »

... well i guess to each their own.

Josh, care to share?
Back to Mafia with me!

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: October 02, 2009, 12:01:03 am »

Quote from: Jim
NUKE9.13
I implore you to consider my actions again. You claim to have read my posts, yet you still came out with recycled attacks at me that were not based off that wall of text but rather off -barely relevant remarks-, including an argument I had already withdrawn. Please reread the thread from the start of the incident and think, did I ever do anything really scummy? If you truly think I did, do tell what, and I will explain why I did it, because I can, because I am not scum. My rage has subsided over the night and I will endeavour to make my arguments clear, with a minimum of insultry.

If the remarks were barely relevant, why did you make them? I think accusations hold the strongest weight when they are made plainly and simply. If you dig too much for evidence against somebody, you look like scum trying too hard to get a lynch.

However, I did the same thing in Beginner's 1, when I was the Doctor. I tried quite hard to get webadict, then dakarian, then Free Beer lynched, and I scrounged for every shred of tangentially connected evidence I could find. That didn't really work out too well, and it made me look suspicious.

So, for now, I'm willing to consider the possibility that you just went at forsaken1111 a little too hard. Unvote.

Moving on:

FoS Pandarsenic and Mr. Person. Diakron acts scummy every game he gets in, even when he's town, and he's totally helpless when it comes to defending himself. Pandarsenic and Mr. Person earn my suspicion for attacking Diakron and voting for him at their earliest opportunity.

Additionally, Mr. Person voted for Pandarsenic yesterday, because Pandarsenic was purportedly "active lurking". Of course, a common scum strategy is to vote for your partner to distance yourself from him. If Mr. Person's accusation held any water, I think he would have held it a little longer than he did.

And then they both voted for Leafsnail today for reasons I don't entirely understand.

So I'm thinking they are at least one pair of the scum quartet. So I might as well vote for one of them. Mr. Person.

Before I say anything, I just want to clear up that I have no opinion on Pandarsenic right now.

Anyways, I think you're reaching, you say I'm scum for voting Pandarsenic and for us sharing a vote target today. If you think Pandarsenic is scum, question him. If you think I'm scum, come out and ask me, don't convolute what you're asking me.

I unvoted Pandarsenic because he started posting more. That's all I was voting him for.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: October 02, 2009, 01:28:25 am »

This is a ridiculous, tenuous accusation, Groovestar.

Diakron, as you've said, does make himself look scummy; I had to reconsider this fact about him, but it's easy to jump on him before you realize he's just being Diakron; of course, it then might look weird when you vote then unvote them, I would imagine.

Oh, and the activelurking accusation didn't hold any water, and if you think it did, vote for me.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 56