Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 56

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia - Round 10 - Game Over  (Read 73685 times)

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia - Round 10 - Blood on the Snows
« Reply #315 on: September 28, 2009, 04:04:32 pm »

Unofficial votecount:

Humaan: Mr.Person
Muchenik: Leafsnail, Pandarsenic, NUKE9.13, Jim Groovester, eduren,
NUKE9.13: forsaken1111
forsaken1111: Diakron, Humaan, RedWarrior0, ToonyMan, webadict
We're down to NL, so one more person voting Muchenik will put him in the lead.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #316 on: September 28, 2009, 04:10:02 pm »

Oh, sorry I thought I switched.

Unvote

Muchenik

Diakron

• Bay Watcher
  • Death Before Dishonor
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: September 28, 2009, 04:12:15 pm »

where o where are Webadict and frelock??? unvote. vote Muchenik that will do it right?
Back to Mafia with me!

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: September 28, 2009, 04:12:42 pm »

The Whiteboard
Humaan: Mr.Person
Muchenik: Jim Groovester, Leafsnail, NUKE9.13, Pandarsenic, eduren, forsaken1111, Diakron
forsaken1111: Humaan, RedWarrior0, ToonyMan, webadict
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: September 28, 2009, 04:26:42 pm »

The way Forsaken was wanting to get a telepath to investigate him, I think he's a Survivor Alien, actually. You have to admit, that would be genius. Nobody would inspect you, you claimed goth. Nobody would kill you, you're a goth. Scum won't kill you, you're suspicious.

Thus, I want Forsaken dead before lylo hits. Also, the way he's not been scum hunting but has been defending himself admirably makes me think he cares more about living than anything else. Besides, worst case scenario, we close doors for scum claims.

In any case, I actually don't want to lynch Muchenik. He'll flip town, I guarantee it. However, a confirmed townie is a good thing, so I'm not going to do anything to stop the lynch on him.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: September 28, 2009, 04:39:21 pm »

In any case, I actually don't want to lynch Muchenik. He'll flip town, I guarantee it. However, a confirmed townie is a good thing, so I'm not going to do anything to stop the lynch on him.
Why can you guarantee it?
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Humaan

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes, I know Human is spelled with 1 "a"
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: September 28, 2009, 04:45:40 pm »

I think I got here just in time...

Okay, people, I am bringing attention to 2 Pms I got.

Hello Humaan,

It is good to know that you are safe. I am the town disciple of truth. I was able to get your role of human heroic guard and know who I can trust.

I will do my best to try to keep you from getting lynched.

I got this first.

Townies have to stick together, and I've been informed that you are a verified townie, as is Muchenik. I roleclaimed publicly, and I wasn't kidding. I am a townie goth, and I have nothing to hide. If you have any doubts feel free to ask me questions, I'll answer anything you ask. I'm not concerned with my own life so much as I want the town to win, and a townie lynch on day 1 could be disastrous.

Please unvote me, and ask me questions if you have doubts.

... and this one second.

As far as I can see, this brings up a few scenerios:

1. Both of these PMs are true. Knowing this, we are lynching the wrong people.

2. much is lying. If you don't know what I mean, I mean he is either a cult disciple of truth or a very lucky cult.

3. Both of these PMs are false. This was a plan to basically hide forsaken.

4. These PMs are lies, and I'm lying along with it. If you want, I will try and prove my role, but thats what I can do.

Unvote

I also vote for a Time Extension, if possible.
Quote from: SolarShado
Hell yes! Who need a space elevator when you've got a space escalator!?!?
Quote from: Cthulhu
Watch out bots, Sherlock Humaan is on the case.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: September 28, 2009, 04:49:00 pm »

One question.  How did Forsaken and Muchenik get in contact with each other?

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: September 28, 2009, 04:51:34 pm »

Actually, that being a Survivor Alien asking for a telepath is bloody brilliant. o_O

But first, we have a confirmed townie or scum to deal with. I remain on Muchenik, whom I still believe to be scum. ._.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: September 28, 2009, 04:53:25 pm »

Scum wouldn't pull a DoT out on the first day, it'd guarantee they'd get lynched. Still, I guess to make that statement true, lynching Muchenik would be the right thing to do. I still don't like it, however.

Oh, I guess I'll unvote now. In any case, let's use the time we have left. Let's talk about somebody OTHER than Humaan, Muchenik, Forsaken, and Nuke, ok? Jim, although I find your actions strange, I think he's town. Sadly, I'll have to come back to this later, I just wanted to throw that out there.

FAKEDIT: I noticed a small detail, did you notice that in the PM Muchenik sent, he said "human heroic guard"? I think it's a fake PM now, so what the hell. Let's lynch Muchenik.
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Humaan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: September 28, 2009, 04:56:44 pm »

Scum wouldn't pull a DoT out on the first day, it'd guarantee they'd get lynched. Still, I guess to make that statement true, lynching Muchenik would be the right thing to do. I still don't like it, however.

Oh, I guess I'll unvote now. In any case, let's use the time we have left. Let's talk about somebody OTHER than Humaan, Muchenik, Forsaken, and Nuke, ok? Jim, although I find your actions strange, I think he's town. Sadly, I'll have to come back to this later, I just wanted to throw that out there.

FAKEDIT: I noticed a small detail, did you notice that in the PM Muchenik sent, he said "human heroic guard"? I think it's a fake PM now, so what the hell. Let's lynch Muchenik.

I just posted what I got. If I could get screenshots, I would post them. Sadly, I still haven't figured out how to do that.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: September 28, 2009, 04:57:50 pm »

I don't think using print screen is allowed in Mafia.  It sounds too cheap.  :-P

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: September 28, 2009, 04:58:46 pm »

Indeed. Screenshots are forbidden, as are quoting PMs from the mod. Nothing is allowed to give your claims veracity beyond proof by role or death.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Humaan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: September 28, 2009, 05:00:52 pm »

Hm... so our best bet is to lynch Much and see what he is?

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #329 on: September 28, 2009, 05:04:16 pm »

I just posted what I got. If I could get screenshots, I would post them. Sadly, I still haven't figured out how to do that.

Humaan, you never (or I missed it) confirmed that human heroic guard is your role. Is that correct?

If you are confirming Muchenik's DoT, and Mr.Person is guaranteeing his town status, are we lynching the wrong person? I get the necessity, but I hate to lynch a townie for any reason.

One question.  How did Forsaken and Muchenik get in contact with each other?

By PM, like usual...

Ok, I've come clean as a Goth townie to all. We need to start building a trusted network. You mentioned before that you could find out if I was telling the truth, so I assume you're an investigative role. Would you mind helping me vet some people, and tell me what your role is?

Well I can help with vetting one person and that is it... If you are the goth then you can trust Humaan. I can't tell you his role because that would be something you would need to get from him in case it is seen as something that he would like kept quiet.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 56