Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20

Author Topic: Gangster RTD Turn 28: Team Kill II  (Read 30234 times)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Gangster RTD Turn 23:Bogre? Also Room for one more.
« Reply #255 on: November 20, 2009, 09:14:04 am »

Schoolies eh? Don't get too drunk now. :P

And its more like a pause in the game.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Gangster RTD Turn 23:Bogre? Also Room for one more.
« Reply #256 on: November 28, 2009, 05:07:10 am »

Turn 24:BLOOD!!!!
Police Activity: Sharp Street Plaza, Alleyways

Blow up the police HQ
(3) You manage to make a small bomb while cackling insanely but it won’t blow up any buildings.

Actions
Go and help Zako! Try to defuse the situation...using my connections, force of will and belief in the sanctity of life. If somebody gets killed though, book it.
yeah, head for zako and help him out. with bullets. not aimed at zako.
Knock the gun out of the cops hand then kneecap him. Then grab his gun and shoot him in the leg with it.
(4) (5) (1-1)
Desmond and Toyozo exchanged a glance, they had not seen Hans in a bit and a quick conversation with Vince sent them wandering around Sharp street looking for bars and clubs where he may have gone.

Meanwhile Hans lay regaining his breath he glanced up towards the smirking crooked policeman.
“Remember not to move much mister, and now go on just tell me who you are working for and this will all b…” The policeman was cut short and Hans kicked out towards his legs unfortunately pain shot through his body and he was unable to deliver more than a light tap.
(4-1)
“Now, Now what’s that going to accomplish. I guess you will be less trouble if you can’t use one of them legs.”

The cop fires a shot into Han’s right leg (2) and he screams into the night as the bullet flies through the bone and into the pavement.
“Ugh now look what ya made me do, the whole town is gona be hear if you keep up that noise.” The Policeman takes out a second pistol and fires some shots into the wall before placing the gun next to Hans. “There that’ll do the trick.”

Desmond and Toyozo looked straight at each other and nodded surely those screams could not be a coincidence they ran towards the Fine Drop and rounded the corner to see Hans in a complete wreck on the ground next to a police officer holding a smoking gun. The Policeman raises his weapon but before he can unload a round two shots ring out (6) (6) Blowing his head up and a huge hole in his chest, Blood sprays through the alleyway. Hans mumbles something incoherently as the two try to get him to his feet. Sirens are heard through the street.

Go to our hiding place and seduce the people in there to make a special room for making weed plants
(3) You make it back to the hideout but weed plants probably won’t grow in concrete so you may need a new area. Or you’ll have to get your hands dirty and make a garden.

Bleed Roll: (3) Han’s bleeding looks pretty stable.

Gang Influence: 1-Minor operation. 
Gang Income: $2100 per day. (payed in the afternoon) 
Merchandise: 20 grams of cocaine per day (Received in the morning)
Gang Costs: General: $200 Per day (Morning payed by Vince).
Personal Costs: $800 for Cocaine import ( Morning Paid By Desmond) 

Player Stats:
Quote from: Digital Hellhound
Spoiler: Name (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Gender (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Effects (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Equipment (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Appearance (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Location (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Rank (click to show/hide)

Quote from: Jetsquirrel

Quote from: Dwarmin

Quote from: Twiggie

Quote from: Bogre

Quote from: Zako

Locations:
Spoiler: The Safe house (click to show/hide)
Vehicles:
Spoiler: Gang Truck (click to show/hide)

Graveyard
Quote from: bulborbish (Dead)
Spoiler: Death (click to show/hide)

Quote from: Rashilul (Dead)

Quote from: NPC

Really tired when I did this one but still I feel satisfied.

Twiggie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Gangster RTD Turn 24:Back
« Reply #257 on: November 28, 2009, 09:40:22 am »

head down to the docks and see if anyone needs 'protecting'

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: November 28, 2009, 11:47:34 am »

Blow up police chief.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: November 28, 2009, 11:47:58 am »

Wait, who shot the COP again? Twiggie?

In any case, we really need to fix this mess...when they find a dead cop, they're going to give everyone they catch in a half mile the death penalty. The police are almost on us...and I don't want to get caught, which we almost certainly will be carrying Zako around...I say we shoot Zako in the head with the cops gun, put it back in the cops hand, then wipe the fingerprints off of and plant the gun that killed the cop on Zako...they killed each other, how tragic!

It's better then him, or us all getting arrested and ratting out the whole organization.

Twiggie, since it's mostly you on the line I would like to hear your opinion...since you'll go down alot harder than I or Zako would...hmm looks like your running though? Can I use your gun as a plant, please, to clear your name? You don't want to be carrying a cop killers piece on you, if indeed it was you who shot him...clarify flintus!

Actions
Follow Zako's Plan!
« Last Edit: November 30, 2009, 08:35:16 am by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Twiggie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: November 28, 2009, 12:03:46 pm »

tbh, 1920s. somehow i doubt they had proper firearms analysis back then.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: November 28, 2009, 12:32:32 pm »

Well, then I'm making sure they won't catch me in year 2009 on a rerun of "Cold Case"  :P

They might not be able to match bullets, but they can surely match fingerprints. But hey, this is all a suggestion. All I know is there a dead cop, and someone will get blamed for it. Maybe we gun down a random passerby and blame him! The trail of blood leading away from the crime scene to 2 armed men carrying a 3rd armed man who appears to have been shot might be a dead giveaway, though.

Uhh, maybe we could get Zako's opinion on the matter! See, Twiggie is booking, and I doubt I could carry you myself fast enough to out run the cops. We would both get caught, and both get executed. Well, maybe just Twiggie, since we would rat him out to save ourselves.

Do you want to try your luck in a (corrupt) courtroom? Knowing the police in the 1920's they might just kill you on the spot when they find you...

Warning! I am currently experiencing a sugar rush and over thinking everything.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: November 29, 2009, 08:04:25 pm »

Clearly. I think that we need to set up the crime scene to look as if a druggie went out of control or as if a gang did it. That would be a lot more believable than a random passerby. But still, first things first, we need to stop this bleeding and fix me up as best as possible. Then we need to ditch the cop killing guns for new ones, which is easy enough due to the docks. And it was you and twiggie that shot the cop, not me. Not to mention that the cop pulled out a second gun with his bare hand, shot it into the wall, and left it as false evidence. That means that the cop is confident of not getting caught by fingerprints, dna or perhaps bullet id. We can use that.

I stop my bleeding as best as I can and ask one of the guys to pull my left arm hard away from me so to snap it back in place with my shoulder muscles automatically. (Doctors actually do that. Painful, but true.) Then we leg it to the docks quickly after scribbling a false message on the ground in the cops blood, framing a made up gang. Don't forget to use the second gun that the cop left to shoot into the same wounds that twiggie and dwarmin made to destroy the bullets they left. I wont do that, cause I'll leave blood, but dwarmin should do that.

Thanks for the help guys, you really saved me there. I just need to go to the hospital now, or a decent mob doctor. The message should hopefully stall the cops and give us enough time to get away, just make sure that I dont bleed too much to give away our position.

Twiggie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: December 01, 2009, 11:07:21 am »

ummmm gsw might seem a tad suspicious in a hospital... we'll have to bribe or blackmail a doctor.

change my action: head back to the safehouse and clean the entire gun. then go look for a doctor.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: December 01, 2009, 07:29:22 pm »

I'll give Jet a few hours to post. If not the turn will be up today, but man only three players left...

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: December 02, 2009, 04:49:01 am »

Turn 25: Cheese It!
Police Activity: Sharp Street Plaza, Alleyways
It is morning. McDowell and Hans begin to feel tired
Desmond’s Cronies receive 20 grams of cocaine and pay $800 (Which they expect to be repaid by you)

Clearly. I think that we need to set up the crime scene to look as if a druggie went out of control or as if a gang did it. That would be a lot more believable than a random passerby. But still, first things first, we need to stop this bleeding and fix me up as best as possible. Then we need to ditch the cop killing guns for new ones, which is easy enough due to the docks. And it was you and twiggie that shot the cop, not me. Not to mention that the cop pulled out a second gun with his bare hand, shot it into the wall, and left it as false evidence. That means that the cop is confident of not getting caught by fingerprints, dna or perhaps bullet id. We can use that.

I stop my bleeding as best as I can and ask one of the guys to pull my left arm hard away from me so to snap it back in place with my shoulder muscles automatically. (Doctors actually do that. Painful, but true.) Then we leg it to the docks quickly after scribbling a false message on the ground in the cops blood, framing a made up gang. Don't forget to use the second gun that the cop left to shoot into the same wounds that twiggie and dwarmin made to destroy the bullets they left. I wont do that, cause I'll leave blood, but dwarmin should do that.

Thanks for the help guys, you really saved me there. I just need to go to the hospital now, or a decent mob doctor. The message should hopefully stall the cops and give us enough time to get away, just make sure that I dont bleed too much to give away our position.
Actions
Follow Zako's Plan!
change my action: head back to the safehouse and clean the entire gun. then go look for a doctor.
(6-2)(3)(5)
Despite his horrific injuries Zako is able to bark out orders Toyozo however just darts out of the alley quickly saying he needs to clean his gun. When Toyozo returns to the hideout he scrubs violently and when he is satisfied asks Vince for the location of another Doctor. Vince gives a man’s address from downtown and tells Toyozo to search there.

Meanwhile Desmond shuffles about trying to obey Hans long list of orders and manages to scribble some writing on the ground in blood though it is barely legible. He then snaps Han’s shoulder back into place (sore for 3 turns). Hans meanwhile rips off some of his clothing for makeshift bandages and manages to stop some more of the bleeding. The two then both decide to bolt to the dock (2-2) But Hans is not going that far with his mangled leg and instead Desmond drags him around the corner and down the street into the alleyways behind the hideout. Desmond points out that he can see police all over Sharp Street. (5) But the police seem to have left the alleyway at least.

Blow up police chief.
(I assume you want to die?)
(3) (Well the dice obviously do not want you to.) You pin-point the location of the police chiefs office and quickly run down the street towards it. (2) However when you see police running about the place you whistle casually and wander back to the Safe-House.

Bleed roll: Han’s bleeding stops completely

Player Status
Quote from: Digital Hellhound

Quote from: Jetsquirrel

Quote from: Dwarmin

Quote from: Twiggie

Quote from: Bogre

Quote from: Zako

Locations
Spoiler: The Hideout (Outside) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The Safe house (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Alleyways (click to show/hide)
Vehicles
Spoiler: Gang Truck (click to show/hide)

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Gangster RTD Turn 25:Failing to kill oneself
« Reply #266 on: December 02, 2009, 09:14:23 am »

Whew, luck appears to be with us.

Stabilize my leg as best I can and head to the warehouse. I'll probably have to stay there for awhile till things cool off a bit.

Thanks for the help guys, some help getting to the warehouse would be great too.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: December 02, 2009, 09:32:06 am »

Actions
Take Zako back to the warehouse, and clean up any evidence on me. If the police stop us, say he had a...skiing accident...while not so subtly throwing hundred bills in the cops face.

Twiggie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: December 02, 2009, 10:26:01 am »

go look for the doctor. blackmail him to work for us when we need him to. failing that, intimidate him

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: December 02, 2009, 10:35:58 am »

I'm not sure if I wanna die anymore...

Get to the safehouse and rest, try to think  of a way to get into the chief's office undetected.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20